myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Why bother?

when good people stay silent the right wing are the only ones heard.

again I learned as a child when my father was President of the human relations board you do not get change unless you stand your ground against racists. Again our family endured death threats and so on from the trolls of those days.

My fathers commitment against nuclear weapons his entire life with so much more pain,cost him a military pension that disappeared, the gov tried to ban his first book, and more . His payback was when the wall fell and the Russians did not trust the US military and again my father was the first non-russian scientist into the secret cities to to work on disarmament.

IE this little troll is nothing vs what my father and family price we paid, had to go through. You just do not feed the trolls and do not back down when they start it.

and added in my personal life the right winger who killed a personal fiend just because he was gay. People like that need to know their hate is not acceptable and they are wrong.

But when people like Mac enable this creep he will McVeigh. Shame people did not tell McVeigh he is a moron and wrong vs support him and some in the right wing sill thinks McVeigh is a hero.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was your father such a bold faced liar too? I guess the first time you were caught in your lies and felt a need to apologize was too embarrassing. You even lie to yourself about being good, and hunker down with more lies and outlandish accusations of myself and others in fear of having to apologize again.
They say some will tell a lie so often that they'll start to believe its true. You seem to be proof of that.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Was your father such a bold faced liar too? I guess the first time you were caught in your lies and felt a need to apologize was too embarrassing. You even lie to yourself about being good, and hunker down with more lies and outlandish accusations of myself and others in fear of having to apologize again.
They say some will tell a lie so often that they'll start to believe its true. You seem to be proof of that.

Wow you are a sick little troll.

As it turned out I was correct about you wasn't I, again the apology is/was revoked we did find out you had secured personal information from me... Man was I correct, shame the people like Mac told me you were not and I made a mistake and listened to them. But I have proved by your own admissions you were gathering information on me. Why??? because I beat you up with facts that you can not defend. Very creepy of you....

Haha my credentials I listed are the truth... hahahahaha you just can not stand the truth... again your little gossip kids- back stabbers you claim that know me have not chimed in to say they are false here... have they... Because they would know they are true if they knew me, but if they are not have these baja ites chime in here. I will take them on right here too. hahaha but they will not dispute because it is as I said it. If they dispute and a lie they will have to deal with it down here. See they can come talk to me in person since you say they know me. I look forward to it. Just have them post here first so there is a record.

You are so wacked out from what I see that you even would personally attack my father. This really shows how unstable you are. I believe you are a powder keg and a clear and present danger to me. Your aggressive posting here demonstrates that I pegged you from the beginning. Many probably wonder, but I profiled your style very quickly..., and as I said you posting here attacking my father is conclusive to anyone of a reasonable and sound mind.

Next you will be attacking my mother.... you sicko.. this is why the people feeding you information should be ashamed.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

darn I see did you delete another of your psychotic troll posts that I did not have time to read... must have been a duzy.

hey troll if you come to Mexico please give me notice so I can get a restraining order on you in advance... plus will hire/get some security at my property while you are here. I promise you I will... or put it this way I guarantee you I will.

Last edited by real-human on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

hey troll if you come to Mexico please give me notice so I can get a restraining order on you in advance... plus will hire/get some security at my property while you are here. I promise you I will... or put it this way I guarantee you I will.

I was there is May. You missed your chance. Rolling Eyes
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

I was there is May. You missed your chance. Rolling Eyes

So make sure I have notice next time so I can get the restraining order and make sure the no trespassing signs are up as well...

We are clear you are not to come near my place. It would be my honor to have a restraining order enforced on you.

My guess from what I have seen before it could be enforceable for this entire area, so you may have to find a new place to camp.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Nevada in December too. Might go again. You want a heads up then too?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I was in Nevada in December too. Might go again. You want a heads up then too?

present forecast I will not be there, so no restraining order needed there. But do keep me posted just in case my plans change..

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had the pleasure of a restraining order, but I'd put money on it that you have. I'll try to remember to keep you posted. I guess my travels put your lies to test. Imagine the person you're so hell bent on lying about not going out of their way to take advantage of the situation.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I've never had the pleasure of a restraining order, but I'd put money on it that you have. I'll try to remember to keep you posted. I guess my travels put your lies to test. Imagine the person you're so hell bent on lying about not going out of their way to take advantage of the situation.

Nope never had one against me or one threatened against me. Remember I am the liberal here. It is right wingers that almost ALWAYS the ones who McVeigh, wear hoods, burn crosses, shoot doctors on people and so on. I am not a green party supporter of those who only take action on property, in fact I am glad they are not in the democratic party and hope they stay green party, I do not support their ways or a lot of their causes.

And never even told a person before I would get one on them. You are the first. again it is what I see your serial trolling and harassing and sicko seeking/getting personal information upon me that is the symptoms of a dangerous person in my book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 135, 136, 137 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 136 of 277

Jump to: