myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

To answer your first question. It's hard to verbally abuse someone you blew up with a truck bomb after going McVeigh, fictitiously.

Sounds like a lot of excuses. Interesting, I've never had to make excuses for my professional conduct. I imagine it was more like someone beating themselves up for that lapse of judgement, the sound of a door slamming, and a huge collective sigh of relief, followed by uncontrollable cheering and days of "smiling for no reason" once you've been terminated from employment at any reputable corporation.

BTW they apple kicked out Steve Jobs at one point. and I was the one that quit...

well again you were not dealing with a multimillion dollar invention were you, they forecasted it to be 10-30 million a year sales.

again they got what the the man with the gold (outside investor) wanted I settled for a 7 figures and retained some other technologies that i had invented and pursued them.

As I said right now if I get my new one moving will make an offer to get that president to work with me. Again the golden rule applied the person in the company with the money decided on the direction. And when I had quit and then rehired part time they wanted a student that was an intern to falsify/or make up testing data that was the real tipping point that I would not allow. So with an attempt on their part to do that I wanted changes and they were not willing to change. So misrepresenting the technology they posed to induce me to license to them. Me having to save their ashes with re-working the demo. Then them not willing to pay for my computer after saving their ashes at a trade show. So we made an agreement which included replacing my computer and I could work on my other companies and projects while working part time as a consultant. But again when working part time and they had asked a student intern to make up/fabricate testing data that was the last straw for me. I put a stop to that very quickly. Then they tried the power play to get the stock back because my technology was starting to sell in volumes. And as I said they made a reporting to the IRS that I had received half a million or so in stock as a income event which in the future would be receiving about 3-6 times more with sales. Which I worked with the IRS and they agreed it wasn't. Small company non public stock does not generally have a value unless you can sell it. So again the finance guy who moved in got his way, I just sold everything to them for a lower amount. Again the main lesson is in arbitration do with a small company do not allow it to reside in their location. second to that Make sure the arbitrator does not represent one of the companies largest customers, and make sure your attorney is not the best friend of the brother of the opposing attorney.

Now did I make the right choice, well it turns out it was good to quit and leave, they had hired a marketing/sales guy that was worthless, they were growing fast from the sales of my tech but they then moved and grew past their potential trying to push a new line that I did not develop for them because I was gone and it failed and they went belly up from what i could tell for expanding to fast. So I would have lost a lot. But as I say would love to hire the former president and the accountant as they were both worth it. I am in contact with the accountant and did recently check to see what the president is doing so their is a possibility.. Ya never know...

It will really piss you off if i make bank on any of my newer technologies wont it, because you just hate so much and would do anything to harm me wouldn't you.... again your hate is because I have demonstrated time and time again that you are wrong on your posts...... to bad

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

It will really piss you off if i make bank on any of my newer technologies wont it, because you just hate so much and would do anything to harm me wouldn't you.... again your hate is because I have demonstrated time and time again that you are wrong on your posts...... to bad

Nah, that wouldn't piss me off one bit, that's more of your wild assumptions. Why would I care? It's all just more of your wild fantasies you play out in your head.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

Nah, that wouldn't piss me off one bit, that's more of your wild assumptions. Why would I care? It's all just more of your wild fantasies you play out in your head.

wild assumptions, you are welcome to post links to the subjects... again I beat you to a pulp with facts and links to my assumptions time and time again. again have posted links to racism in America and the vote fraud and so called liberal media lie of the right wing. You just can not do the same. And as I point out your conclusions are not backed up and hench I do not give your critical thought process any credibility without links and facts. I believe this is because of lack of formal education in Math/stats/logic that you are lacking. So again just post links and facts as your opinion is not credible on too many matters dealing with the USA like racism media the republican platforms and such. you act like you are not a canadian living in Canada. Now as close as our two nations are in virtually so many matters, you just do not know racism in the USA...

Look at some of the differences that I completely agree with, Canada has socialized medicine, counts ballots by hand, , allows any normal rifle and handguns guns on a limited basis, blocked fox news from being able to have a fox canada. Stayed out of Iraq war .. Other issues I just have not dug into them, sure there are some I would not like, but the above are very major.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see we got 8 years of investigations on the clintons that resulted in not one charge from what the investigation was started over. I fact first right wing special prosecutors concluded there was no wrong doing by the Clintons. We had that in the media for 8 years. No liberal would have given it more than a week a year coverage.

And the coverage would have been the about the right wing witch hunt.

Now after a week there is not much of a blip of a former Vice Presidential Candidate and governor of a State who is very politically involved in the media.

We have everything in the story assault a Jerry Springer style family fight. The adults of the family starting the fights. In fact one of Palin's kids an adult even has a child. and here she is cold cock punching a guy at his home that is trying to stop a fight.

And barely a peep in the media with these hot chicks fighting. And 20 people involved in the actual fight. Husband Todd in two different fights, the Palins asked to leave the party. Mama grizzley getting into it saying You know who we are don't you?? And a person replys someone in the crowd screamed back, ‘This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!’”

Now this is what the media loves if it is a liberal... But being a right wing owned media..

http://www.adn.com/article/20140912/more-details-emerge-fight-witnesses-say-involved-palin-family
Quote:
Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Jennifer Castro wrote that roughly 20 people were involved in the brawl. She confirmed that the Palins were present at the party.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sarah-palin-family-brawl-investigation

Quote:
Coyne spoke to multiple witnesses who agreed to talk on the condition of anonymity and apparently saw the first of two physical confrontations begin.

The first one involved Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, who apparently became upset about the presence of his sister Willow's ex-boyfriend, Connor Cleary, according to Coyne's report.

Witnesses told Coyne that the Palin son started the fight and that Cleary's father, Steve Cleary, moved in to try to break it up. That's when Todd Palin jumped into the mix and allegedly tried to choke the other father, according to the Alaska journalist's report.

Thompson told the journalist that the fight eventually subsided and that the Cleary family gathered near him after it was over.

Soon, he said, he saw the two Palin daughters walk straight toward Conor's mother, Melissa Cleary. But before they could get there, the host of the party, Klingenmeyer, tried to intercept them.

Coyne wrote that Thompson and other witnesses saw what happened next. According to Thompson, Bristol "stood straight up, brought her arm back and cold-cocked him right in the face." She allegedly punched Klingenmeyer six more times before he pushed her aside.

"It was an assault if I’ve ever seen one," Thompson told ABC News. "It wasn’t a light punch either. She was really hitting him. I’m surprised he just sat there and took it.”

Todd Palin arrived again as the second confrontation broke out, according to Thompson.

The report of Sarah Palin's involvement in the second confrontation was based on a single anonymous source who spoke to Coyne. The source said the former Alaska governor was "nearly crawling on top of people" during the second melee in an attempt to get into the mix, all while screaming and shouting profanities.

Thompson told "Good Morning America" the ex-governor was yelling "Do you know who I am?" during the commotion, but he stopped short of saying she became physically involved in the fight.

After the second fight was broken up, Thompson told ABC News, the Palins were asked to leave.

Another eyewitness, neighbor Charles Fryer, told the Alaska Dispatch News that he also saw Sarah Palin at the party but that he didn't know who was involved in the fights.

"I’m too old to fool with that stuff," Fryer told the Dispatch News.

In her report, Coyne wrote that the Palins got back into the Hummer but didn't leave until after Track was reportedly seen standing with his shirt off in front of the house, flipping off other departing partygoers.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

I beat you to a pulp with facts and links to my assumptions time and time again. again have posted links to racism in America and the vote fraud and so called liberal media lie of the right wing. You just can not do the same. And as I point out your conclusions are not backed up and hench I do not give your critical thought process any credibility without links and facts. I believe this is because of lack of formal education in Math/stats/logic that you are lacking. So again just post links and facts as your opinion is not credible on too many matters dealing with the USA like racism media the republican platforms and such. you act like you are not a canadian living in Canada. Now as close as our two nations are in virtually so many matters, you just do not know racism in the USA...

Look at some of the differences that I completely agree with, Canada has socialized medicine, counts ballots by hand, , allows any normal rifle and handguns guns on a limited basis, blocked fox news from being able to have a fox canada. Stayed out of Iraq war .. Other issues I just have not dug into them, sure there are some I would not like, but the above are very major.

Judging by the number of people who've sent me PMs regarding your dialogue, I'd say you've beaten yourself to a pulp. And yes, most of those PMs have been from those who reside on your side of the fence, though I'd think they'd gladly pen you up in your own little stall.

Yes, you surely are the supreme authority on racism, so much so, that you've labeled me a racist, and based upon what? Laughable, from the one who is so quick to categorize others based on education, occupation, political affiliation, etc. etc. etc. You should try looking at others outside of your superiority complex, it is refreshing to look at people based on the ethics, morals, passions, talents, compassion, love, or other attributes that are far more important than your little box of values.

"Not a Canadian living in Canada" ....now that is the best one yet. I think I've shared and provided contrast on numerous occasions on some of fundamental differences about my experience of the joy of living in this country. Many of those are a result of the items you've listed.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

I beat you to a pulp with facts and links to my assumptions time and time again. again have posted links to racism in America and the vote fraud and so called liberal media lie of the right wing. You just can not do the same. And as I point out your conclusions are not backed up and hench I do not give your critical thought process any credibility without links and facts. I believe this is because of lack of formal education in Math/stats/logic that you are lacking. So again just post links and facts as your opinion is not credible on too many matters dealing with the USA like racism media the republican platforms and such. you act like you are not a canadian living in Canada. Now as close as our two nations are in virtually so many matters, you just do not know racism in the USA...

Judging by the number of people who've sent me PMs regarding your dialogue, I'd say you've beaten yourself to a pulp. And yes, some of those PMs have been from those who reside on your side of the fence, though I'd think they'd gladly pen you up in your own little stall.

Yes, you surely are the supreme authority on racism, so much so, that you've labeled me a racist, and based upon what? Laughable, from the one who is so quick to categorize others based on education, occupation, political affiliation, etc. etc. etc. You should try looking at others outside of your superiority complex, it is refreshing to look at people based on the ethics, morals, passions, talents, compassion, love, or other attributes that are far more important than your little box of values.

"Not a Canadian living in Canada" ....now that is the best one yet. I think I've shared and provided contrast on numerous occasions on some of fundamental differences about my experience of the joy of living in this country. Many of those are a result of the items you've listed.

Funny people have PM ed me too. hahahah you should see what they say about you.... and again I am the new person on the block...

again from what I have seen you are a compulsive serial troll, and I believe that to be a real sickness. Again these is no one on this entire board that i have seen that trolls like you. Again to me it is a aggressive behaviour that is your choice and obviously personality to do. I do believe you are a danger to me with this what I believe is sick aggressive behavior.

Can you show how trolling is not an aggressive sickness/behaviour... IE wanting to do harm to me. gain what other purpose does going McVeigh have is not to try to harm me. Again you are welcome to attack the facts... Again just because I beat your or others posts to a pulp you serial troll.

as far as those other issues, you seem to be so intellectual challenged that you do not realize, you are the one and other right wingers and such KKK and racists that I am attacking your and their arguments. Other people are not racist and stupid they have the brains to not be. It is only you and your kind that I demonstrate to you have no facts to back up your stupidity yet you are out here posting like you think you know what you are talking about. But can not support your ignorant points.

Others 75-85% or so reach proper conclusions because they have working brains. It is yours and a just few other here that are really that ignorant and or do not have the where with all to figure things out or back up your arguments. And my point has always been because you are so deficient in the math logic stats abilities. The majority of people know their is racism and such. it is just you who can not.

Again you have to admit you are not very smart about racism in the USA. and other things I have pointed out. Again I see your aggressive denial in your post above. If you would post links to your issues I would not have to show you are so ignorant. why else would you be such a serial troll if you could debate the subjects.?

And yes I believe a person who derails/trolls a subject like racism has a purpose in doing so, I do believe a person who derails a race subject to be a racist. It is a well documented strategy of trolls. I made you aware of it and you continue to do it. So yes I believe that is a good way to flush out racists. Just as I said you would NEVER derail/troll a topic on pediophiles because how serious a subject it is. Well Racism in America is that serious of subject too.

again I do not see people challenge with facts any points I bring up. Yes I got the lake/river one corrected.... But if you notice with all your little PM fiends they can not show I am wrong with my facts and examples do they. hahahahahaha Again you know they would if they could. But is is as simple as this, I back up my arguments. you just can not... because you are a lacking troll.. that is why you resort to trolling... you can NOT debate the facts....

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again here is one that should be posted in every news paper in the USA to show how backward USA is with killing the middle class. Look at what Europe does...

If I owned the media as a liberal I would make sur the readers knew how good they have it in countries like this.

I know certain right wingers even on this board hate education...

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article4213550.ece

German universities scrap all tuition fees

Quote:
All German universities will be free of charge when term starts next week after fees were abandoned in Lower Saxony, the last of seven states to charge.
“Tuition fees are socially unjust,” said Dorothee Stapelfeldt, senator for science in Hamburg, which scrapped charges in 2012. “They particularly discourage young people who do not have a traditional academic family background from taking up studies. It is a core task of politics to ensure that young women and

http://www.scholars4dev.com/4031/list-of-european-countries-with-tuition-freelow-tuition-universities-colleges/

Tuition Free Universities in Finland
Tuition Free Universities in Sweden »

Quote:

Up until 2010, Sweden has been one of the few countries in Europe that has not charged any types of fees. All students—regardless of nationality—have been funded by Swedish taxpayers. In 2010, the Swedish parliament has passed a law that charges tuition and application fees for students from non-EU/EEA countries starting 2011/2012 academic year, to be supplemented by scholarship programs.

Thus, application and tuition fees apply for students who are not citizens of an EU/EEA/Nordic country or Switzerland. The tuition fees apply only to bachelor’s and master’s programmes and courses, while PhD programmes are tuition-free. All students who are studying at the doctoral level in Sweden are not required to pay tuition fees.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Analysis: Over Half of All Statements Made on Fox News Are F Reply with quote

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/09/analysis-over-half-of-all-statements-made-on-fox-news-are-false/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

Analysis: Over Half of All Statements Made on Fox News Are False

Quote:
A new analysis by PunditFact found that of every statement made by a Fox News host or guest, over half of them were flat-out false. What’s more, only a measly 8% could be considered completely “true.”

In other words, a fancy review of hundreds of hours of video confirmed what many who watch Fox News with any regularity already know: Fox News lies. A lot. Like all the time.

Which isn’t to say that exposing Fox News’ irresponsible journalism isn’t an admirable goal. Despite its blatant spin doctoring, Fox still captivates a large portion of the news watching audience. On a near nightly basis, Fox News programs like “The O’Reilly Factor” and “The Kelly File” crush the competition. Given what we know about how poorly Fox informs its viewers, that paints a pretty grim picture for the millions who consume it without question.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/british-official-urges-u-s-to-press-corruption-charges-against-murdoch/

British official urges U.S. to press corruption charges against Murdoch
Quote:
A prominent Labour MP has said US authorities should press corporate corruption charges against Rupert Murdoch’s global empire after he admitted in a secretly recorded meeting with staff on the Sun that payments to police were part of “the culture of Fleet Street”.

Chris Bryant, who has been compensated for phone hacking by the defunct News of the World, said the latest revelations were “another reason” for the FBI to take action under the foreign corrupt practices act, which makes it an offence for American companies to pay public officials on foreign soil.

The MP for Rhondda said he had spoken to the Met police, and claimed the force had been in touch with the FBI. But he added that he believed the UK authorities were reluctant to consider bringing any corporate corruption charges in the UK because the force was “waiting for Operation Elveden [the investigation into unlawful payments made to public officials] to finish”.

Meanwhile, Labour colleague Tom Watson, MP for West Bromwich East, has written to a leading US politician, Senator John D Rockefeller, asking him to ensure the US authorities’ investigations into News Corporation “are not inhibited in going to the very top”.

Quote:
Bryant believes this is enough for the US authorities to act: “American law is much tougher than UK law: you don’t have to prove that a director knew it. The mere fact that a company engaged in paying public officials is enough to bring a body corporate charge … the charge can be brought because the directors did not have a governance system in place to stop it.”

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/05/1334487/-Chuck-Todd-attempts-to-twist-guest-s-words-to-bash-President-and-fails?detail=email#

Chuck Todd attempts to twist guest's words to bash President and fails

Quote:
Such was the case with Chuck Todd on Meet The Press. You could see him searching former Senator Jim Webb's words for some gotcha moment to tie some failure to the President. This exchange was classic.

Jim Webb: And in foreign policy what you are hearing from this former soldier is something we are seeing a lot of countrywide and that is we have not had a clear articulation of what American foreign policy is basically since the end of the Cold War. SO when you are looking at places like Iraq and Syria you are seeing policies that can't be clearly articulated
Chuck Todd: You are basically saying that the President doesn't have, you're basically saying President Obama doesn't have a foreign policy.

Jim Webb: I am saying that in terms of a clear doctrine we have been lacking that for a very long time.

This is the problem with the traditional news media. Chuck Todd is attempting to create news instead of report it. Jim Webb corrects Chuck Todd's mischaracterization of solely blaming the President ad nauseum. The traditional news media continue to fail America by reporting to a narrative instead of letting the real news create the appropriate narrative.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 140, 141, 142 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 141 of 277

Jump to: