myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Is there ANY wonder why I refuse to debate with these lefties? Every attempt at it evokes nothing but evasion and fabrication. It's pointless. I don't know whether to admire or pity mrgybe, NW30, Bard, Techno, et.al. for their perseverance.

You don't debate, you bloviate.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Is there ANY wonder why I refuse to debate with these lefties? Every attempt at it evokes nothing but evasion and fabrication. It's pointless. I don't know whether to admire or pity mrgybe, NW30, Bard, Techno, et.al. for their perseverance.

Even though we agree on some things, you can save your pity for somebody else, I require none, thank you.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISO c'mon man. Melissa Francis is very smart. She saw the Gruber idiocy, and decided to capitalize. CNBC does not have an ax to grind... And it leans right. The real wing nuts , with an agenda were hired by FBN
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
ISO c'mon man. Melissa Francis is very smart. She saw the Gruber idiocy, and decided to capitalize. CNBC does not have an ax to grind... And it leans right. The real wing nuts , with an agenda were hired by FBN

She saw the Gruber idiocy just like the conservatives did. Now we're stuck with this stink. Why should republicans fix something FUBAR? They'd best shut up and left this stink until the next election. By then even fewer people will be covered than prior to its implementation. (on a per capita basis)

Obama should be made to get up on his pedestal and propose how to fix it. I do not believe he has the leadership or management abilities to do this. I hope I'm wrong.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
Is there ANY wonder why I refuse to debate with these lefties? Every attempt at it evokes nothing but evasion and fabrication....

Mikey, when it comes to fabrication, you get the Platinum-Plated Dissembler Award of the century.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

don't let the facts get in the way of your arguments... look what trash MSNBC had on pre 2003 with not one partisan liberal, can you imagine Savage nation on a major network... what liberal would hire him other than to wash their laundry much less to do a political show.

Quote:
As his popularity was at its apex and MSNBC had him under contract, many websites appeared criticizing him, and they joined in with an initiative started by The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) to boycott all sponsors of his MSNBC TV show, Savage Nation.

In May, 2007, Scarborough became one of the rotating hosts auditioning for the slot vacated by Imus in the Morning on MSNBC. Scarborough, with his morning show, won the slot permanently in July 2007. According to Nielsen Ratings, Morning Joe consistently beats CNN and Headline News in total viewers.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/can-you-believe-its-been-10-whole-years-since-this-happened-on-msnbc/
Quote:
How different? Well, consider this: Between 2002 and 2004, you might’ve watched an MSNBC show hosted by Alan Keyes, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Ventura, Pat Buchanan, or Michael Savage.
That last example is especially significant because this month marks the tenth anniversary of one of the greatest on-air right-wing meltdowns in cable news history. And it happened on MSNBC.

coboardhead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Well said. Not said is that it could have happened during the legislation development of the ACA if the Republicans had been willing to actually work with Obama.

This would have been the ideal (sigh!). But, that is not the way government runs these days. When did government become about political victories rather than for a common effort for a better society?

Even a healthcare plan, modeled after a plan that was developed by Republicans, in response to Hillary's plan, cannot gain traction with the current crop of Republicans. WTF?
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:28 pm    Post subject: ABC, NBC, CBS Nix Obama's Primetime Amnesty Address... Reply with quote

yes my perception is this president has received the least on air time of any president. No not a big issue at all. Just the right wing suing the president and claiming he is a dictator but not allowed to be heard by the people with those false accusations. Yep not an important issue for the media right... has all the earmarks of major intrigue and scandal and so on such that the right wing want to impeach.

again if the media was liberal they would allow Obama to go on air whenever he felt like it.

ABC, NBC, CBS Nix Obama's Primetime Amnesty Address...

Quote:

Obama will be speaking in primetime Thursday regarding his planned executive action on immigration reform, but the major network TV stations won’t be airing it.

CNN’s Brian Stelter reports that ABC, NBC, and CBS will not televise Obama’s speech. Stelter noted that the White House did not explicitly request airtime for the address before announcing it. Univision, however, is expected to air Obama’s speech.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said that the president opted for a prime-time address to “talk to as many as Americans as possible.”

isobars

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lamestream media are claiming the GOP fabricated the Benghazi "rumors", i.e., that it lied ... as though they were the source of those "rumors". In fact, we've seen the SEALS, the CIA chiefs, the SecDefs, the 4-stars, the field officers, the videos, the onsite weapons analysis, and the many correspondences from which the "rumors" originated. That proves that the GOP did NOT fabricate them and that they are not just rumors but rather expert testimony at worst, concrete evidence at best.

That's provable media bias!

Those same media are also saying the GOP and its media were wrong in claiming the embassy was a pipeline for weapons to Syria. In two years of listening to Fox and TR and reading countless print news agencies discuss Benghazi, this is the first time I've heard that claim.

Could that just be another fabrication of the leftstream media and the DNC, like the war on women?
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
The lamestream media are claiming the GOP fabricated the Benghazi "rumors", i.e., that it lied ... as though they were the source of those "rumors". In fact, we've seen the SEALS, the CIA chiefs, the SecDefs, the 4-stars, the field officers, the videos, the onsite weapons analysis, and the many correspondences from which the "rumors" originated. That proves that the GOP did NOT fabricate them and that they are not just rumors but rather expert testimony at worst, concrete evidence at best.

That's provable media bias!

Those same media are also saying the GOP and its media were wrong in claiming the embassy was a pipeline for weapons to Syria. In two years of listening to Fox and TR and reading countless print news agencies discuss Benghazi, this is the first time I've heard that claim.

Could that just be another fabrication of the leftstream media and the DNC, like the war on women?

yes wasn't it interesting when the media got caught putting some guy that was telling the story of abuse in B how bad it was there only to find out that guy was not there that night. Yet the media put out his lying story.. No major retractions or firing of the staff for not checking if he was even there.

Where the Dan Rather case people were fired when to date no single human including a top right winger former attorney general under Bush 1 could not prove the events in the documents were not accurate. Again in my book when a former attorney general can not find evidence to prove the information in the document was not false it is airable. If you are asking for a standard higher than that then ire all of them on FOX.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 149 of 277

Jump to: