myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 164, 165, 166 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Baja Dean is making money?
every day.... specially when the economy is not destroyed by Bush. Probably lost a half a million because of that moron he probaly destroyed more entrepreneurs than any other president in the history of the USA.... To the point of VC were not backing much technology because of what he did to the economy. Where is the media covering and putting that out...

Now like trump my assets are estimated at a 10 million as we speak... You know my brand and copyright and patents and such.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Fox News has aired FAR more about PP's illegally selling fetus/unborn infant organs (including whether the whole story is doctored BS from overzealous anti-abortion zealots) than every other news network combined. Why? Because ABCCBSNBSBSNBCCNNNYTLATBTETC are in love with PP and cannot drop their liberal biases enough to expose PP. The story involves murder of viable babies, gruesome/bloody/crunchy gore, intrigue, more lying officials, ... all with taxpayer funding. If this were the Tea Party, the coverage would be 24/7 on those media.

Can you back that up with facts... Can you show specifically what media did not cover this non story. Remember there are more americans in this country that have a different definition of when it is a life than the waco right wingers. Thus being a non-story it should not have been put in the media at all because it is all lies from the right wing in the first place.

also murder what a lie on your part. are you born to lie, this is a democracy and the people have spoken. If you do not like a democracy too bad.

In your life by your definition of life begins how many have you been involved in killing... so can we say you are a murderer by your definition? Did you ever turn yourself in for murder? or are you a jackash hypocrit?

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK now this one is even worse, a gunman with mental health issues and a ultraright winger who believes the lies the media is liberal.. This one is easily stoppable. But society lets this type out of mental health facilities. This type is the worst of the worst specially when it is a right winger.

Again putting a gun in the hands of a mentally ill right winger?

He had all the right wing classic behavior. But no one in the media was telling him he was a moron and idiot, in fact they enabled him putting him on the air. Once it is determined they are idots and moons you do not enable them with the politically correct nonsense that even the liberals say here on this forum. You get in their face of these mentally ill right wingers that believe they are the victims and tell them that they are wrong and they are not so called the real victims..

Lets see if ALL the media plays all these attributes front page and has a discussion about enabling the right wingers that believe they are the victims of the media and so on...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/louisiana-gunman-suffered-from-mental-illness-court-documents-show/2015/07/24/798162f0-3220-11e5-8353-1215475949f4_story.html?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

Quote:
The gunman who opened fire Thursday in a Louisiana movie theater was a onetime entrepreneur who inveighed against women’s rights, liberals and minorities and had been involuntarily committed for mental illness, according to court documents and interviews.

Quote:
More than a decade earlier, Houser became known in his Georgia community as an argumentative guest on television talk shows who was fiercely anti-tax. The former pub owner known as “Rusty” also ran for several local offices, political bids that went nowhere, people who knew him recalled.

Quote:
As Houser lost his businesses and his family life disintegrated, he appears to have taken a darker turn, according to investigators, anti-hate groups and a review of his social media postings. He posted regularly on Internet message boards, often ranting against the government and the mainstream media

now how is this guys right wing victim of the media views any different than many right wingers on this board?

nw30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
Baja Dean is making money?
every day.... specially when the economy is not destroyed by Bush. Probably lost a half a million because of that moron he probaly destroyed more entrepreneurs than any other president in the history of the USA.... To the point of VC were not backing much technology because of what he did to the economy. Where is the media covering and putting that out...

Now like trump my assets are estimated at a 10 million as we speak... You know my brand and copyright and patents and such.

Woe, nothing like somebody that's willing to share his wealth on the internet, no wonder you hang out in Baja, you better hope one of El Chapo's minions isn't monitoring this forum. Assuming that's true of course.
Maybe you should call yourself "the Baja Donald".

Be happy that you came from a country that provided you with the opportunity for you to make what ever you did, how ever much it was.
You should be more thankful and gracious.
techno900

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the very wealthy move to a foreign country, I have often wondered where they keep/invest their money? Maybe Baja can enlighten us? Mexico, USA, Grand Cayman, under the bed?

Also, why they moved? I have run into a number of Americans on my travels that live abroad, but never got into a discussion as to why they moved.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
When the very wealthy move to a foreign country, I have often wondered where they keep/invest their money? Maybe Baja can enlighten us? Mexico, USA, Grand Cayman, under the bed?

Also, why they moved? I have run into a number of Americans on my travels that live abroad, but never got into a discussion as to why they moved.

for me it was easy to decide, I dislike cold weather... from childhood always wanted to live on the beach, so childhood dream. I enjoy windsurfing. And again I can not afford hawaii windsurfable beachfront out my door. Was going to move to Perth beach areas for half a year at a time but realized no one could deal with the flight time to visit me. Someone pointed me in this direction and when I was here the first time it was a no-brainer.

was living 6 and 6 till Bush destroyed the economy. So with cash flow being low much cheaper to live on one location so got rid of my place in Vegas area so I could keep working on my inventions and be beachfront..

Ahh the kids that I mentor and I just got back from a 2 hour play on the beach snorkeling and am teaching them to Kayak, they are a bit timid out being on the Kayak. Yesterday they got to program for a few hours. The 7yo is doing better at the programming than his smarter 9yo sister.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you do windsurf then?

baja-human wrote:
from childhood always wanted to live on the beach, so childhood dream. I enjoy windsurfing.

baja-human wrote:
techno900 wrote:
He's a drive by. Stops by only occasionally to vent. He probably does this on a multitude of forums, probably to appease his paranoia. He needs to learn how to windsurf to burn off some of his pent up frustrations.

ya a moron like you would tell a person with a physical disability to learn to windsurf or ie windsurf better. Yes from birth I am deaf in one ear and lack instantaneous balance because no signal from that side from that balance center so f off. Yes therre is a reason in physics why you need two balance centers, that is what the segway achieved the understanding of instantanious balance from more than one balance center. An alaogy is try to hear where a sound comes from with just one ear. You are so friggen stupid there is no measurement for it. Go tell blind people if they stare at a non-existent traffic light if they would only practice it they would be able to see you fn moron.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
So you do windsurf then?

I call it windsurfing, others may call it mowing the lawn. some people have commented about that. Without that instantaneous balance every time I go out it is like (close to the thrill challenge) of the first time you ever waterstarted if you remember that. Not knowing if you are going to make it back, ok I have not made it back a few times so whats the big deal with floating for an hour or so. I do wear a life vest and will not go out without one. That is why for me I will never be bored of windsurfing. Even one inch of air is pure (for lack of a better word at hand) terror, I slow down immediately. and the kicker is must fall in to turn around. A big wind day el norte I do not dare go out.

I can not stand on a SUP board, can not stand on one foot and close my eyes.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the comments on the WP site about the new movies shooter.. Gee he even had that right wing hate symbol out...

Quote:
John R. Houser, the shooter, was a member of Tea Party Nation. He was a devout Christian who had a Confederate flag flying in front of his home. He hated liberals, the government, taxes, the media, Jews, immigrants, transvestites, blacks, and gay people. He railed against "sexual deviants," abortion rights, and government spending. He believed that welfare recipients should be sterilized.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another great example of the prrof the media is right wing... NW posted this under racism, and did not even understand how it again shows the owners of the media right wingers only hire what they want.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/all-talk-fewer-black-reporters-now-than-in-1968/article/2569033

All talk: Fewer black reporters now than in 1968 — 4.78%

note how they do not even address right wing hate radio which is 95% plus right wing hate. If a liberal owned it why would he allow 95% right wing hate when the majority of america is democratic. Why because it is owned by right wing partisans...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 164, 165, 166 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 165 of 277

Jump to: