myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I gave you some ammo, but your gun fires backwards, you have to be very careful.
You'd have to accept the premise of the title of this thread, to believe your contention.
That's impossible for me and many others, no matter how many pages you add to this thread.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I'm glad I gave you some ammo, but your gun fires backwards, you have to be very careful.
You'd have to accept the premise of the title of this thread, to believe your contention.
That's impossible for me and many others, no matter how many pages you add to this thread.
and you are welcome to post points backed up by facts and I will beat them to pieces as I have as you just do not have credible facts to your point of view. And you are completely clueless to debunk my points and facts. That is the point of it. Again you the right wing the church shooters et al... anthrax mailer, McVeighs believe you are victims of some delusion. If it was so true why is 95% of hate right wing radio right wing.

again you morons can not even show anything that supports your delusion that there is some liberal media that you claim. I bet the latest serial gun loving serial killer too had your victim beliefs about the media... that he was also delusional thinking it is the liberal media persecuting him and you.

for that I label you and your church and theatre shooter and so on as a bunch of morons and idiots. come on show me where I am wrong you moron.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
That's impossible for me and many others ...

And to the networks themselves, as most of the major broadcast and cable news networks have openly and formally admitted and criticized their own liberal bias.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
nw30 wrote:
and you are welcome to post points backed up by facts and I will beat them to pieces as I have as you just do not have credible facts to your point of view. And you are completely clueless to debunk my points and facts. That is the point of it. Again you the right wing the church shooters et al... anthrax mailer, McVeighs believe you are victims of some delusion. If it was so true why is 95% of hate right wing radio right wing.

again you morons can not even show anything that supports your delusion that there is some liberal media that you claim. I bet the latest serial gun loving serial killer too had your victim beliefs about the media... that he was also delusional thinking it is the liberal media persecuting him and you.

for that I label you and your church and theatre shooter and so on as a bunch of morons and idiots. come on show me where I am wrong you moron.

You can attempt to call my following response a victory, but it's far from that for you, or even mac, your maybe only, somewhat defender.

What do you want? I'm not going to start a "bajaDean is wrong" thread, you are just not that important, or taken very seriously by hardly anybody here, maybe only a few at most, big woop. In many ways you defeat your own purposes with your vitriol, name calling, and labeling. So I believe in the concept that if a lib wants to make a fool out of himself, it's best to just step out of the way and let it happen.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a mystery to me why anyone engages with BD. Do you really expect a rational discussion? Ignore him.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
It's a mystery to me why anyone engages with BD. Do you really expect a rational discussion? Ignore him.

Yes, please cut and run, since you post no facts, sources, and positions that are verifiable and demonstrate a liberal bias except in your delusional mind. Face it I have shown you can not back up the Big Lie... all you have to do is turn on radio, 95% right wing hate... what liberal media owner would ever allow such an unbalanced view when more potential customers are not hard core right wing wacos.

Please cut and run you coward without any ability back your lies.

isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
if a lib wants to make a fool out of himself, it's best to just step out of the way and let it happen.

Thus my killfile, and the perks that go with it including better sleep, improved temperament, extra hours on the clock, and the other benefits of the Serenity Prayer.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

You can attempt to call my following response a victory, but it's far from that for you, or even mac, your maybe only, somewhat defender.

What do you want? I'm not going to start a "bajaDean is wrong" thread, you are just not that important, or taken very seriously by hardly anybody here, maybe only a few at most, big woop. In many ways you defeat your own purposes with your vitriol, name calling, and labeling. So I believe in the concept that if a lib wants to make a fool out of himself, it's best to just step out of the way and let it happen.

Awe you can not debate your lies so you want to come get at me... oh you want to start a thread using my name against my wishes to personally go after me... you little cry baby. just as the church shooter did you want to get at some liberals, just as your movie right wing waco. Obviously you can not debate and only want to enable those church shooters because you have no facts as I have demonstrated. Prove me wrong about the media... again the movie shooter views were just like yours how the so called media was making him a victim. F you. you own it it is hate media and they do not put topics like this of your example of hate in the media do they. It is a lie.. the media is as I have shown owned by right wingers and the employees want to keep their jobs and are not allowed to go after stories like this in this fashion.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
nw30 wrote:
if a lib wants to make a fool out of himself, it's best to just step out of the way and let it happen.

Thus my killfile, and the perks that go with it including better sleep, improved temperament, extra hours on the clock, and the other benefits of the Serenity Prayer.

Yep right wingers with kill files... whod a guessed....

Got some of those with crosshairs on gabby giffords.. your waco right winger who claims to be a victim of the right wing owned media certainly did? so are you enabling them Mr american taliban? (wish I had coinded this phrase) it is so accurate of the us right wing.

isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Example #137:
Dentist shoots one protected lion; left wing media goes crazy.

PP systemically arranges illegal sale of unborn baby parts before abortion; crickets from the left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 166 of 277

Jump to: