myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i owned the media this would be front page... for a long time, two tea party elected officials thet cling to their religion as their so called direction.

both having an affair with one another get caught and then have their staff release a grander lie so the real one is not as bad. Just a typical day in religious right land...

Former Speaker of the house issue is awefully quiet, statutory rape of a minor by an instructor is a very serious crime. Gee that is when he was going after Clinton morally for a consensual arrangement between two adults. Right wingers would never be breaking the 10 commandments would they. Boy the right wing media certainly dropped that one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/08/07/a-michigan-state-rep-reportedly-tried-to-fake-a-male-prostitution-scandal-to-hide-his-relationship-with-another-republican-state-rep/?wpisrc=nl_evening&wpmm=1

Quote:
A Michigan state representative distributed a fake e-mail that suggested he had sex with a male prostitute so he could hide his relationship with another Republican state representative who is also a home-schooling mom, according to the Detroit News. Both lawmakers are Christian conservatives who frequently refer to their faith.

State Rep. Todd Courser, a married father of four, said in an audio recording that the e-mail was intended to create a “complete smear campaign” of false claims so that a public revelation about his relationship with state Rep. Cindy Gamrat would seem “mild by comparison.”

The Detroit News interviews suggested that the freshman representatives used their taxpayer-funded offices to maintain and cover up their relationship. The newspaper describes the two as “socially conservative legislators who often invoke their Christian faith in pursuit of new legislation governing gun rights, abortion and marriage.” They found support through tea-party activism and formed their own legislative coalition.

Calls to Courser and Gamrat were not returned immediately on Friday.

Courser in mid-May told a former House aide to send a mass e-mail to Republican activists and operatives appearing to be from an anonymous political enemy who said Courser was “caught behind a Lansing nightclub” having sex with a man, according to the News. Both representatives fired their aides, including the aide who sent the e-mail, without explanation.

During two meetings recorded by the aide, Courser and Gamrat, who is also married and has three children, did not dispute the aide’s characterization of their relationship as an extramarital affair. Courser and Gamrat combined their office operations, having three aides work for both of them.

Courser confirmed that it was his voice as a Detroit News reporter played the recording but disputed the legality of the recording. Laws regarding permission to audio record vary by state. A Michigan Court of Appeals ruling said participants in a conversation may record a discussion without receiving the permission of other participants.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baja, why are you picking on gays?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can we tell the right wing control congress....

when the dems took control of congress MSNBC allowed the first partisan liberals to be on the show because the dems were talking about re-authorizing the fairness doctrine. The fools should have,,,

at the time MSNBC ratings were in the tube, too. Now MSNBC is getting rid one of the most forceful liberals on the airwaves.

Will the right wing owned media even have a discussion about this? Again he is about the only real pit bull dem out there. He was a former republican in his youth. Note the washington Times was owned for about 20 or more years by right wing religious finatic Rev Sun Young Moon, the founder of the moonies that use to pan handle in airports because they were public ground. And it was said in the history of that paper it never made a penny. Just there for propaganda. David Broock was a top paid hit man for the moonies. Now runs media matters after he got a conscience as he basically put it. Another money losing one is the New York Post owned by Murdoch. anyway I bet the afternoon part of MSNBC has way more viewers than when it was right wing fox clone only.

again the only reason one would oppose the fairness doctrine is if you had the advantage in the media. Reygun eliminated it. and the right wing fight it just as they fight for unlimited spending by corporations with out being traceable too.

Cancellation of 'The Ed Show' silences a progressive voice
August 8, 2015 12:00 AM

Quote:

Here we go! This is the beginning of the end of free speech. MSNBC and Comcast have made an unwise and foolish mistake to cancel Ed Schultz’s “The Ed Show.” It is total disrespect for the only liberal/​progressive fighter for the middle class and working families.

There is no way I can be convinced this decision was made because of ratings; it is because of corporate America’s choice for silencing the voice of truth, a man of the people.

For those readers who are true advocates of the First Amendment, I recommend you contact MSNBC in support of free speech. It is vital to nip this in the bud or we will never recognize this country as we know it! If corporate America can silence the voice of Ed Schultz, then who’s next?

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember the Bush Cheney years when a terrorist even was thought to happen, the media went hog wild. But here right wing gun loving idiots get caught in a terrorist plot and barely a blip.

once again right wingers that are idoits. Who believe the government is bad and so on and on with these right wing idiots.

Note that you do not even have top right wingers publicly saying they are idiots. IE right wing condones haters in their party. It is the party of hate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/08/05/how-federal-agents-foiled-a-murderous-jade-helm-15-retaliation-plot/?tid=pm_national_pop_b

How federal agents foiled a murderous Jade Helm 15 retaliation plot

Quote:

In January, the informant relocated the military surplus store to Gaston County, N.C. — just a few doors down from where Campbell operated a tattoo parlor. Almost immediately, Campbell told the informant of his “anti-government” views, according to federal court documents.

A month later, Campbell introduced the informant to Litteral. The two men told the informant that they believed “that the federal government intended to use the armed forces to impose martial law in the United States, which they and others would resist with violent force,” the court documents said.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thing Bush cheney rove did such a good job in Iraq,,,,

IS top command dominated by ex-officers in Saddam's army

Quote:
Under its leader, Iraqi jihadi Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the Islamic State group's top command is dominated by former officers from Saddam's military and intelligence agencies, according to senior Iraqi officers on the front lines of the fight against the group, as well as top intelligence officials, including the chief of a key counterterrorism intelligence unit.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again these are people running for president of the USA and the right wing cheer and donate big money when these wacos are not even close to being human. In fact they win by being ash holes.

What kind of message does this send to children and right wingers who are the terrorists. Yes we understand you hate educators and seems you want to go the level of right winger Pol Pot before you will be happy.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/06/1409162/-Christie-Suggests-Teachers-Should-Be-Punched-In-The-Face-Teacher-Takes-Him-Up-On-it?detail=email#
Quote:

Christie Suggests Teachers Should Be "Punched In The Face." Teacher Takes Him Up On It.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
baja-human wrote:
In fact they win by being ash holes.

You should switch political affiliations then, and you'd be sure to win by a landslide based on your credentials.

My gosh are you one stupid little troll. You are such a simple minded thinker that this is way past your pay grade. again you are so friggen stupid you stated you believe the ADL anti-defamation league is a hate group. So how are you going to differentiate a person saying violence should come on to teachers? And you the right winger are going to be the tough guy to deliver it.

You are amazing, you even go and gather behind a persons back information on them? For what purpose other than to do harm? You understand that is a sickness? IE a Religious right Waco as I see it does this you actually acted on your hate.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To set the story and the obsessive liar straight and to recap the facts:

From page 11 of the Racism and America thread:

You can look it up yourselves. For the record - It's right after and around the same time where Bajadean went back and erased all his other obsessive lies. I'm sure those who follow along also can account the true history of his other "out of context and embellished" lies that he needs to rely on.

Nail_Ponder wrote:
"your saying the southern poverty law is a hate group is also so rich in denial it is unreal. They are a fist class group to aid in exposing/stopping the hate groups. Here is the first page that i gave the link to."

To be honest, I took one quick look at that website before and the graphic images on the home page and in my haste made a quick assumption it was one of your nutty tangental accusations. I'll retract in saying that I would get behind the cause of that website and do not find it is hateful but helpful in fighting hatred.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
To set the story and the obsessive liar straight and to recap the facts:

From page 11 of the Racism and America thread:

You can look it up yourselves. For the record - It's right after and around the same time where Bajadean went back and erased all his other obsessive lies. I'm sure those who follow along also can account the true history of his other "out of context and embellished" lies that he needs to rely on.

Nail_Ponder wrote:
"your saying the southern poverty law is a hate group is also so rich in denial it is unreal. They are a fist class group to aid in exposing/stopping the hate groups. Here is the first page that i gave the link to."

To be honest, I took one quick look at that website before and the graphic images on the home page and in my haste made a quick assumption it was one of your nutty tangental accusations. I'll retract in saying that I would get behind the cause of that website and do not find it is hateful but helpful in fighting hatred.

I erased the statements because people here said in their opinion I was wrong about you. That you would never be a risk... ie you would never gathering personal information on me because we disagree on political issues. (note they are not erased because people replied to them with quotes so they are still there... ) which I am glad because I was so right about you and your creepiness.

Well we found out that was certainly wrong, you did.... I profiled you accurately correctly from the get go. As I said that is a sickness, you have threatened me before in my opinion with IE coming to visit me in my town, why would any normal person make statement like that. Again you know I believe you are a danger to me, again have stated have dealt with people like you before one pulled a gun out, a KKK member, another waved a knife a religious right wing Waco who had been stealing all the democrat congressmans signs. Those were well explained before your actions. I do not trust what I believe are religious right fanatics.

You acted on your hate of me to gather information on me. That is really creepy. You continuously troll to me you are a serial troller. I believe trolling constantly is a sickness. What is there about you to trust? There are sick people out there on the internet that act aggressively which I believe your action to actually gather information on me as well as your continual trolling demonstrates an active not passive person..

And as far as your take on the ADL, I take you at your first word, I believe it only hit you later how bad you look when I really focused in on it because it was not evident it is a Jewish organization. I even asked you to tell me by your in your minds waco definition of hate groups how it isn't by your accusations to those on the left you said were haters. At least something like that and that one you just would not comment on. again that thread you were in essence saying those who were bringing up racism were the real haters. I challenge you and used the adl site as a perfect example..

Again on the racism thread... your post which was the first reply of the thread...
here is your post.
Quote:
Racists spread hate based on colour / race.
You spread hate based on politics.
Thank you for keeping bigotry alive and well in a different form.

again differentiate what the ADL is from mac making a thread on racism in the USA and your analysis/statement you said to mac. Then maybe I will not believe what you said is your real position. Again this is the post that you made that made me go after you in this thread. Your mantra in everything I have seen you post is of this line of what I consider the utmost ignorance.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Telling yourself the same lies over an over doesn't make it true, it just makes it believable for you. If that's all you've got, twisting half truths to suit your agenda then so be it. Keep on lying, it's all you've got.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 170 of 277

Jump to: