myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suggestion for your Liberal media headlines:

"Liberals Elated!!! Leader of Pedophile Organization to Address Congress!!!"
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

Under the republicans they had a pediophile addressing them everyday and leading as Speaker of the House for many years. So is the right wing a pediophile organization because their choisen leader is? was?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:

Under the republicans they had a pediophile addressing them everyday and leading as Speaker of the House for many years. So is the right wing a pediophile organization because their choisen leader is? was?

Oh, are you referring to that other guy you admitted to idolizing from your wrestling days? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one was too much, just heard the interview of michael reagan on MSNBC from yesterday. Ya doing a bit of catch up.

Remember he is the son of ronald, he is/was a right wing talk radio hate jocky. IE part of the right wing media. Anyway they interviewed him on the debate. I can not believe the media is not slamming this one. It is hilarious.

He basically slammed trump that he does not give out position backed with what he would actually do or people he would pick for various positions. That trump needs to do this. That people do not want a celebrity and even slammed arnold another celebrity for how he left California.

Does he realize his father was a celebrity who also ran california into the dumps? as well as ran up deficit spending in the USA?

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the right wing debate... Jeb Bush replied in defense of his brothers failures, he said to the effect that at least he kept us safe....

I would have that headlines on how delusional right wing idiots are. jeb is rewriting history, under his brother he allowed the attacks on the USA 9-11 to happen.

Again month before the attack (which Bush tried to prevent the name of the document from being public) again he got a PDB one month before the attack, Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US. gee why would he try to prevent that from being known to the public. And as the former head of counter terrorism richard Clarke said he tried to get meetings of top people but he was not allowed to do so even though as Clark said the intelligence they were getting was imminent. Bush Cheney would not testify under oath like Clark and answer any question.

More americans died under his brother than Clinton, Carter, Obama combined.

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
baja-human wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:

Oh, are you referring to that other guy you admitted to idolizing from your wrestling days? I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

hmm another of my high school idols was Gary Fisher for his chess playing, not for his life which I knew nothing about too. As I mentioned before I think I was the first freshman in my high school to get a varsity letter, it was in chess. Yep state champions and I think it was 4th or 9th in the midwest. We were a tiny school.

Needless to say I was teased about it as a freshman football and wrestling member by the seniors (more in jest they were proud of me). Not to macho to be a state chess champion as a freshman. But again I was basically a straight A student other than english.

Note later I was also captain of the football and wrestling team both undefeated in conference sophomore jr and senior years so was not picked on for my chess playing then, actually I probably got many of the sports players to play chess at breaks and lunch with me for practice. After freshman year I do not think anyone beat me in a single game of chess at my school even when I would play 5 people at a time. It was great practice. As I mentioned even tied a national lab champion when in high school.

But yess I was so nervous at that wrestling triple duel match as a freshman going up against the team (republican speaker Hasterts) that had not lost a match in conference in years, or ever under Hastert. Yes we also later served coach I think his only 2 varsity conference losses of his career.

And yes he did congratulate me that day as a freshman for getting three pins, which as a freshman was an amazing honor to have the or a future president of the state wrestling association shake your hand and congratulate you and one other person on our team had triple pins.

He coached one of the most talented wrestlers in Illinois high school history too. I think Gary Matlock was the only Illinois wrestler to be all american, at least to that time.. Our tiny school did actually see a couple others at matches that were close to the same level a few years later, also high school all americans but not the top of the top level, like Matlock.

And if you noticed I said I was not a fan of his after he ran for office and really disliked him when he was speaker of the house. Guess I called that right.. Specifically over the clinton impeachment, which now really is so pathetic because of who he rally was in his hidden life, right wingers are such hypocrites even the top.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/645903/former-wrestler-coached-hastert-says-second-father

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this should show how biassed the media is. Look at the money raised so far by megadonors. and what is their headlines, megadonors 2016. till you click on the graphic you get no clue that it is not evenly split up. right wingers always lie and say they are the victims.

and again if it was a liberal media this would be all over the place to show how lobsided it really is with the supreme idiots and right wing congress.

Look at the numbers the only dem that has raised money is Clinton she is listed by the federal election as receiving 16 million. There are 4 republicans of which all raised more money than her and one raised 109 million alone.

what a piece of trash journalism, obviously biassed to favor right wingers, making it seem as they are equal.

My headline,

"megadonors pour huge amounts of money into republicans, for influence, and a mere pittance to democrats. USA is now bought and controlled by the oligarchs...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/large-donors/

click the graphic...

Quote:
The 2016 megadonors
Independent groups fueled by unlimited donations are driving the action in the 2016 presidential race. Super PACs and other groups allied with specific candidates raised nearly $290 million through June 30 -- more than two times the $131 million donated directly to the campaigns of the Republican and Democratic candidates. A large share of the outside money was given by megadonors who contributed six- and seven-figure sums.

real-human

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even the one so called liberal paper will only fire a idiot after so many lies... she should ahve a job with Fox with these credentials...

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/ny-times-fires-washington-bureau-chief-over-inaccurate-criticisms-of-hillary-clinton/22235/

Quote:
After months of negative stories about 2016 frontrunner Hillary Clinton which were almost bizarrely inaccurate and had to be repeatedly retracted, the New York Times has finally taken definitive action within its organizational structure to put a stop to the strange editorial agenda. Carolyn Ryan is now officially out as Washington Bureau Chief, and while the newspaper isn’t referring to it as a firing, the move was made after less than two years on the job.

The NY Times had been pushing various strange and false storylines regarding Hillary Clinton and her campaign. An article depicting doom and gloom for Clinton based on her standard-issue use of private email as Secretary of State was deemed so factually inaccurate that even after a comprehensive retraction was published, so much additional false information was found within the story that an unprecedented second retraction had to be issued. The article was deemed to be such a work of fiction that even the Times’ own Public Editor criticized the hatchet job.

This was followed by several additional negative New York Times pieces about Clinton of questionable validity, including a headline last week which falsely claimed that Clinton had criticized democratic rival Bernie Sanders during her MSNBC interview. To anyone watching the interview, it was clear that she was answering a question about Donald Trump, but the Times made a point of trying to falsely paint Clinton as attacking Sanders.

again this is the paper that helped the Bush/cheney with lies to go to war with so called Judith Miller getting so called classified info sources. Gee the gov never went after her for her sources.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been listening to NPR while in OBX......it's hard to keep one's eyes open while driving and listening to that. They should hire a couple more stuffy sounding Brits to really amp up that snooze factor. I can see why conservative owned radio is more interesting and more successful. They do have "some" interesting non-political topics.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
I've been listening to NPR

Oh, yeah ... the network whose own top management was caught on tape discussing their deliberate far left slant even in their news, later publicly admitted by the network's own ombudsman. At least conservative talk radio can be interesting and/or entertaining with the right host, and a select few are highly informative and usually accurate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 174 of 277

Jump to: