myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
cartoon authored by Russia

brought to us by russian trolls...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/600m-in-federal-funding-for-media-a-turning-point-in-the-plight-of-newspapers-in-canada?fbclid=IwAR278ZRSj3mrPw3HOOBFWWP8GaAw8GvHhI2teW-caJINgrthgLcShrxzIXY
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how many americans died from pharmaceutical addictive drugs that the right wing gives the license to kill and stop any investigations.

last year was it over 70,000 including is it synthetic opioids ? was it one right wing tiny city the pharmacy was involved in 100s of millions of sales in a town of 5,000

real-human

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here we are now we know the FBI did investigate trump being a russian plant.. and we now know the NYT had this information before the election and did not use it. We know fux and all right wing media would have.

Quote:
WaPo's "New York Times acknowledges it buried the lead

in pre-election Russia-Trump story" discusses it -- using respectfully restrained, colleague-about-colleague language, but I don't think the original article has ever become public.

"The key fact of the article — that the F.B.I. had opened a broad investigation into possible links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign — was published in the 10th paragraph."

In very bland language. I read the NYT article and was confused at how its report of "nothing found here" contradicted other news, and even recognizing that I missed the meaning of the "buried" lead. As intended.

We know today that "broad investigations" are opened after initial investigations into suspicion turn up significant facts that call for full investigation. The NYT's update article published October 31, 2016, eight days before the election, is clearly intended to grossly mislead the nation and affect the election in the Republicans' favor.
Mueller: "...the Russian conspirators want to promote discord in the United States and undermine public confidence in democracy." Beware of Right-Wing Provocateurs. Don't Be a Useful Idiot.

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

373rd (?) example of news bias. From McClatchey Fake News: Sen Graham urges Trump to end the shutdown so border wall negotiations can resume. Yada Yada Yada ... page two ... details ... Pelosi ... Trump ... nope ... no mention of the fact that when Trump asked Pelosi whether she would at least negotiate the idea of a wall if he ended the shutdown, her answer was "NO!". Also no mention of the fact that Trump abandoned his plans for a New Year's vacation at Mira Lago and sat in Washington all but begging Pelosi, et. al. to return from their extended vacations and negotiate.

Now ask your leftard cronies* ... whose fault is the shutdown now?

And why is such a misleading article not Fake News?

* Don't bother to tell ME or expect me to respond; I've explained countless times, often at great length, why I won't debate or even respond to this $#!+ any more.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
373rd (?) example of news bias. From McClatchey Fake News: Sen Graham urges Trump to end the shutdown so border wall negotiations can resume. Yada Yada Yada ... page two ... details ... Pelosi ... Trump ... nope ... no mention of the fact that when Trump asked Pelosi whether she would at least negotiate the idea of a wall if he ended the shutdown, her answer was "NO!". Also no mention of the fact that Trump abandoned his plans for a New Year's vacation at Mira Lago and sat in Washington all but begging Pelosi, et. al. to return from their extended vacations and negotiate.

Now ask your leftard cronies* ... whose fault is the shutdown now?

And why is such a misleading article not Fake News?

* Don't bother to tell ME or expect me to respond; I've explained countless times, often at great length, why I won't debate or even respond to this $#!+ any more.

moron he could have done this for the 2 years every branch of government was completely controlled by right wingers. They knew if passed it would not do didly.... Only proven idiots like you are such suckers and communists/putin suckers.

real-human

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again if I owned the media this would be first page... the ultimate hypocrisy of the trump companies with workers for years that were not legally working in the usa.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/eric-trump-miffed-media-reported-205114322.html

Eric Trump Miffed Media Reported About Undocumented Workers At Trump Clubs
HuffPost
David Moye
HuffPostJanuary 28, 2019
Quote:
Eric Trump Miffed Media Reported About Undocumented Workers At Trump Clubs
Hey, members of the media: Eric Trump doesn't appreciate you reporting that
More
Hey, members of the media: Eric Trump doesn’t appreciate you reporting that the Trump Organization recently fired a dozen employees who are in the U.S. illegally even though managers had known about their legal status for years.

The president’s second-born son took to Twitter on Monday to lash out at the media for daring to report a newsworthy story.

Apparently, he thought other stories were more worthy of coverage:

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p5x9xuxnhI
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still more proof: The NYT is whining because one of 12 members of Trump's global warming panel is a DeNiEr. They actually ADMIT they want no other opinions allowed, even though he is a Princeton physicist.

I just saw some idiot, brainwashed dimwit from New Joisey on TV almost in tears because "We're in such imminent danger from massive floods from rising seas ..."

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE WATCHING ... CNN AND MSNBC? Whoopi? mac? My GOD, but after all these years and scores of books and thousands of interviews with weather and statistics professionals can't these panic-stricken fools realize that these are worst-case extremist computer models already shown to be wrong and that this whole AGWA thing is little more than an excuse to redistribute the world's wealth and gain power over our day to day lives? Do they actually believe that AOC is sane in predicting Armageddon within just 12 years?

"Vote for me and I'll reverse the spin of the earth."

Some of these lobotomy patients actually support Medicare for All, and the left wing media are part and parcel of that scam. Unless you want to fork over several scores of thousands of dollars for a system that will FU every day, you do. not. want. it. I spend many hours every day, often with no success, trying to convince them to let my doctors, rather than their bean-counters, determine my treatments and my quality of life. The doctor I need most often now has to charge me cash because Medicare will not accept his opinion, based on 5 years of treating me, that my treatments are medically necessary. And that's after Medicare lost a landmark suit over that very issue.

Do your left wing media tell you about that?

Last edited by isobars on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Still more proof: The NYT is whining because one of 12 members of Trump's global warming panel is a DeNiEr. They actually ADMIT they want no other opinions allowed, even though he is a Princeton physicist.

I just saw some idiot, brainwashed dimwit from New Joisey on TV almost in tears because "We're in such imminent danger from massive floods from rising seas ..."

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE WATCHING ... CNN AND MSNBC? Whoopi? mac? My GOD, but after all these years and scores of books and thousands of interviews with weather and statistics professionals can't these panic-stricken fools realize that these are worst-case extremist computer models already shown to be wrong and that this whole AGWA thing is little more than an excuse to redistribute the world's wealth and gain power over our day to day lives? Do they actually believe that AOC is sane in predicting Armageddon within just 12 years?

"Vote for me and I'll reverse the spin of the earth."

Some of these lobotomy patients actually support Medicare for All, and the left wing media are part and parcel of that scam. Unless you want to fork over several scores of thousands of dollars for a system that will FU every day, you do. not. want. it. I spend many hours every day, often with no success, trying to convince them to let my doctors, rather than their bean-counters, determine my treatments and my quality of life. The doctor I need most often now has to charge me cash because Medicare will not accept his opinion, based on 5 years of treating me, that my treatments are not medically necessary. And that's after Medicare lost a landmark suit over that very issue.

Do your left wing media tell you about that?

you ae so freaken sstupid that it defies me that anyone would have ever employed you.

Idiot what are the ratings of msnbc.... that is how many people tune into it. and you idiots brag about how many people watch fox. Again on a typical day of people coming on msnbc are former heads of the CIA, FBI and so on.

what is the circulation of the NYT and other lliberal paper owned by amazon the washington post. vs the right wing owned wall street journal owned by Murdoch, nyp, enquirer and every other paper in the USA from Atlanta, Chicago, dallas, Pittsburg, Omaha, Idaho, Arizona Nevada, on and on...all partisan nonobjective right-wing hate.

there destroyed you thesis you were toughting in a namao second.

so what are they watching you loww-level non thinker... hahahaah .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 248 of 277

Jump to: