myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
the big lie "the media is liberal"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 275, 276, 277  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR--you are the first to admit it. Since Murdoch began buying media in England and here, the quality of journalism has dropped. He is a criminal--but a loyal conservative. Bribery, lying--and responsible for journalism protocols that are as corrupt as have ever been established. Yet many here moan about main stream media, and only pay attention to those media which reassure them about their biases. Whether you like his bulldog grip or not, Baja has kicked their conservative butts.

Welcome to the world of facts.
keycocker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murdoch is a good example of a guy with many liberal media outlets who makes money catering to any bias you have.
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since England was brought up, may I point out a fact.

If the quality of journalism in the right wing Murdoch controlled media has 'dropped', it is adequately balanced by the left wing biassed media outlets (B.B.C., and Guardian most obviously) and independent media outlets, which are unaffected.

But I only live here, so perhaps I can't see the internet chatter forest, for the trees.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look don't start making sense here GT, but don't worry some here will soon step in and profess to know more about you and the country you live in than you do.

You know that rusty pitch for you mentioned before? Well here the government has used that approach on the Canadian taxpayer too. We have our version of the BBC known as the CBC. The CBC sodomises tax payers to the tune of 1.1 billion per year, while competing with privately held media outlets. To top it off the programming is just shy of horrible, and yes, their propoganda has a liberal mandate. They try to justify the expense by reducing the cost to the ridiculous with, "that's only $32 per person"..ya if only infants and seniors were working! Take those people out of their equation and I've paid my cable and internet bill and I didn't have to flip right past that biased cure for insomnia. News flash: How about that steaming turd costs me NOTHING! AND don't justify it's existance by it's original purpose, because that reason has been antiquated by technology.

But based on this little bit of information..........
bajaDean wrote:
Show me the ownership is liberal. Again if we look at the richest americans or corporations can you name more than 10 liberals in any of those top 100?

..........it would appear that liberals make horrible business people. I agree with bajaDean's information because it is impossible to run a business with that entitlement, poor victim attitude. It most certainly doesn't serve the bottom line well when the liberal defeatist mentality is that one must pay homage to the government for "personal" sucesses. Heck, books like "Personal Power" by Tony Robbins must be pure blasphemy against the Liberal creed of, "self-reliance equals self-centeredness."

Mac,
So who cares if bajaDean's right? It doesn't change anything. Unlike the left's ideology of "everyone deserves a trophy" regardless of effort or skill, there's no prize to be won, unless you consider that chip Dean gets to carry around on his shoulder a prize. Right back at you with welcome to the world of facts, because the fact is nothing has changed and the news media is still conservative....." winner winner, chicken dinner....the conservative media is still the winner!"

I'm not saying I agree with their mesages or how they are delivered but it is what it is. Is anyone so delusional to think that a bunch of crusty old farts pissing and moaning on a "windsurfing" forum will have an effect on that? Jokes on you if you do.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you don't have an argument, make one up:

the left's ideology of "everyone deserves a trophy" regardless of effort or skill

WTF?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's proof that Liberals have no balls:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/5/just-pretend-ontario-youth-soccer-league-eliminate/

Laughing
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proof of what:
CBC costs tax payers $1.1 billion for horrible programming? (google it, there's a ton of it out there) but in an effort to save you precious key strokes, try this: http://cbcexposed.blogspot.ca/

Liberals make horrible business leaders? (see Dean's quote)

BajaDean has a chip on his shoulder? (see 97 pages of thread especially condescending BS directed at KC)

Nothing has changed? (see 97 pages of thread)

Dilussional crusty old farts pissing and moaning on "windsurf" forum make little to no change? (under your posts there is a button marked "profile" start reading all of your posts then ask question above)
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?

Cool, you proved the media is conservative! Now what? You think you'll be able to get that stick out of your arse?

LOL! Excellent point!
The point is, considering that the media is conservative, how in hell could he stand reading that crap???
Sounds like a bad case of autoflagellalism to me. Poor guy.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rr don't tell Howard Schultz , Larry fink , or Larry Ellison about your liberal businessman theory.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my personal favourite:
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/democrats/edwin-edwards-net-worth/
What a peach, huh? I have to go take a shower after reading that biography. Anyone know what washes of ick?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 275, 276, 277  Next
Page 98 of 277

Jump to: