myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
Why would they lie $$$$$ they were in it for the money in the first place. Now can they make bank thereafter? a movie? a book?

The CIA contractors were at their job for money/pay and because they like to fight. Here are three scenarios that I can see.

1. The US Ambassador calls the CIA station for help and the station chief says go. (there have been no claims that this is true from what I have seen)

2. The US Ambassador calls the CIA station for help and the station chief says nothing. (there have been no claims that this is true from what I have seen)

3. US Ambassador calls the CIA station for help and the station chief says "stand down", but the contractors decide to go anyway against the directive from the chief. (only one person has claimed this is untrue - the unknown station chief)

Regardless which of the above three scenarios is true, what impact would it have on writing a book or making a movie? Both the book and movie were made without taking a political stance.
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Facts? The paranoid don't need them.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fact....The FBI has 150 agents investigating Hillary. Fact, there is a mini revolt going on in the FBI, regarding the lack of indictment of Hillary. Speculation, that Biden is waiting for said indictment.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep dreaming that Hillary Clinton will be going away. Trust me, it's not going to happen because of Benghazi or her E-Mails/server.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Keep dreaming that Hillary Clinton will be going away. Trust me, it's not going to happen because of Benghazi or her E-Mails/server.

You are correct, this government is so corrupt that there will have to be a revolution within the Obama justice department for an indictment to happen.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government corruption? You should remember that an individual is innocent until proven guilty. How long have the Republicans in Congress been trying desperately to take Clinton down with nothing to show for it?

Could it be that Republicans are part of your imagined government corruption scenario?
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
there will have to be a revolution within the Obama justice department for an indictment to happen.

Krauthammer stated that if the FBI recommends an indictment and it does not happen, senior FBI lawyers will resign en masse.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
there will have to be a revolution within the Obama justice department for an indictment to happen.

Krauthammer stated that if the FBI recommends an indictment and it does not happen, senior FBI lawyers will resign en masse.

If I was Obama and heard that statement by the right wingers in the enforcement area of the FBI, NSA, CIA or any other right wing enforcement, I would fire every one of them today before the recommendation.

As I have always said when a liberal takes office he should make every enforcement and or military member make a decision if they can not support the USA and an elected liberal president as the commander and chief, their resignations should be handed in in an hour.

In my book 9-11 occured because all the spy enforcement agencies have too many right wingers in them that are too stupid. as an example when Kerry was running for office a decorated war officer who volunteered for a second tour of duty (second was swift boats very dangerous) when he could have gone home after the first. even then 9 out of 10 generals/admirals backed the national guard drunken drug addict who checked the box do not send me to Nam. We need some people with brains in the military that do not allow lies to go to war, to bankrupt a nation. As I said, remove the ones who care more about their hate of liberals than america is first step.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, yes, that would be similar to Mao, Stalin, Hitler, and dozens of other fascists. Great idea.
pointster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Fact....The FBI has 150 agents investigating Hillary. Fact, there is a mini revolt going on in the FBI, regarding the lack of indictment of Hillary. Speculation, that Biden is waiting for said indictment.

Not facts.Allegations by right wing attorney Joseph DiGenova.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 101 of 124

Jump to: