myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techno900

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the "sensational headline" would get your attention. However, the "it was the video" BS clearly was a lie to deflect from what was really going on. What impact the truth would have had regarding the election and politics in general, who knows. There was a lot going on at the time that Hillary (and others) apparently wanted to keep quiet.

I hope name calling makes you happy. It's always good for a smile on my end.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
I thought the "sensational headline" would get your attention. However, the "it was the video" BS clearly was a lie to deflect from what was really going on. What impact the truth would have had regarding the election and politics in general, who knows. There was a lot going on at the time that Hillary (and others) apparently wanted to keep quiet.

I hope name calling makes you happy. It's always good for a smile on my end.
moron, it was not the headline, it was you so called evidence lying mongers words as below... show me where he has this so called smoking gun from what he listed since he has the documents. You demonstrate the worst about ability to use critical thought ability when you post such stupidity as something that has important information... Shows your lack of conscientiousness of a human.

Similar for example when rubio and Jeb Bush and the moron from NJ all stated Bush was mislead about national intelligence to go to war, no he was told by almost every intelligence agency he was wrong before it. Case and point the major document by niger that said Iraq was trying to buy nuke cake. Remember it was found to be a forged document and even the handwriting and dates of office of the signature were not even accurate. (funny they could not prove the signature on the Bush Rathergate were not fake, but in this case the official was not even in office on the dates of the signing) and Joe Wilson former ambassador was talked to dig into it and found the incident was false before we went to war, yet Cheney and the right went after Wilson for outing their lies to go to war. Why would you go after a persons wife to endanger her and her assets that cost 10s of millions of dollars to set up if your evidence was accurate. Did you ever stop to wonder why they went after him for telling the truth. Next the entire UN team not one member was able to find any new developments to any program. In fact all the stuff was sold to them Under Reygun which Cheney was part of back under Reygun. So the point here again why are these right wingers who are running for the highest of office lying about such a major issue to america? again they all know Bush Cheney lied about the intelligence, we all know they did. And again why aren't we holding hearings and getting all Bush Cheney Roove documents pertaining to the lies if you claim they were not. Doesn't the american public deserve to know every single fact to why we have spent 3 trillion dollards the ME is a disaster and no end in sight of the disaster Bush Cheney made. Remember Bush and Cheney would not even testify under oath about 9-11. why would they not do that one has to ask, the worst attack on us soil in my lifetime.

again here is the other morons statement who you quoted... he has the documents so show us specifically not his word. You a low level thinker may accept his word but he claims he has the documents where is the so called smoking document...

Quote:

stated Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch president. “These documents show that the Benghazi cover-up has continued for years and is only unraveling through our independent lawsuits. The Benghazi scandal just got a whole lot worse for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be off his meds again.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

again a person who claims the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

again a person who claims the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

Actually I'm a Canadian troll. My parents are German.

Of course, I wouldn't expect a "moron" such as yourself to pick up on the sarcasm in my statement. Studies show that requires intelligence.

You may have swayed my position on abortion after having to decipher your last couple of posts. I'm sure there must be a detectable dyslexic gene. Imagine the anguish saved if we, as a society, were not exposed to these mutants, especially your kookiness. The money saved and not wasted on special education alone would be a viable reason to dispose of these undesirables. Throw them on the pile with the down's fetuses.

Psst, let you in on a little secret, That was sarcasm. Read it really slow, not in your usual huff, and you might, if you're really lucky, get it.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajahuman will never understand why 95% of his posts go totally ignored (not read) by both the left and right. What is posted in response is usually just for fun or intimidation.

Do you think he notices that no one on the left ever jumps in to support his posts? It must be rather lonely out there.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
bajahuman will never understand why 95% of his posts go totally ignored (not read) by both the left and right. What is posted in response is usually just for fun or intimidation.

Do you think he notices that no one on the left ever jumps in to support his posts? It must be rather lonely out there.

awe are you playing the crying game again.... hahahah if you notice it has not worked one i-ota...

Note I just post the facts/links that you can not debate and rip apart your stupid posts so you go cry... as I said have been on many boards and see ignorant cry babies like you all the time... And have learned to just keep posting the facts and see if you can ever counter them... to date you have not... on any subject i enter... hahahaha... keep posting non-facts and fiction...with your delusional Fox and liars.

again when you post stupid things you deserve to be called out don't ya... else we will have another federal building disaster when the flock think they are the so called victims and chosen ones...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
baja-human wrote:
Nail_Ponder wrote:

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:

Actually I'm a Canadian troll. My parents are German.

Of course, I wouldn't expect a "moron" such as yourself to pick up on the sarcasm in my statement. Studies show that requires intelligence.

You may have swayed my position on abortion after having to decipher your last couple of posts. I'm sure there must be a detectable dyslexic gene. Imagine the anguish saved if we, as a society, were not exposed to these mutants, especially your kookiness. The money saved and not wasted on special education alone would be a viable reason to dispose of these undesirables. Throw them on the pile with the down's fetuses.

Psst, let you in on a little secret, That was sarcasm. Read it really slow, not in your usual huff, and you might, if you're really lucky, get it.

hahaha running away from your roots I see.... Where were you hatched again? Stalking anyone lately?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

again when you post stupid things you deserve to be called out don't ya...

Hmmmm, good point there. Carry on, being stupid and ignorant, that is.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
again when you post stupid things you deserve to be called out don't ya...

Hmmmm, good point there. Carry on, being stupid and ignorant, that is.

hahahaa poor little cry baby... with no facts so you troll....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 83 of 124

Jump to: