myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
pointster wrote:
Hey Baja, you're way out of line with your critique of the military. I'm a veteran myself, and I can tell you that I worked with a lot of bright, dedicated people who had a good sense of proportion about the role of the military, and weren't motivated by hate. Sure, there were some jerks, just as there are in civilian life. We weren't all heroes and we weren't all bums, mostly just people trying to do their jobs and contribute to the defense of the country.

I don't even want to know what Dean said about the military because he's not sane, but my experience matches yours. Hate? On the contrary, my peers (1968-1988) were motivated by love ... of their country, of their families, and of freedom. My time and efforts spanned Viet Nam and the Cold War, so we had a lot to think about, from whether we weapons systems designers and testers would (or could; many volunteered to) get transferred into combat to whether the Viet Nam domino effect or WW III would bring those wars to our homeland. But nowhere in those 20 years, neither in training nor on the job, was hate ever invoked. This is just one more example among millions of the incomprehension among civilians of what military life is about and of the dedication of our armed forces to their mission, which is keeping the free world free.

Awe seems to have gotten under your low level thinking skin. Hey anyone ever get the honor of being hated by Iso so much that he calls them a name vs just being in his killfile?

As noted you can not debate my points ever with facts. You have a severe disconnect with facts and reality. Furthermore you are a coward, a deserter and cut and runner child when people point out how stupid your conclusions are or links to your delusion facts..

If you are this stupid at this age I am afraid of the harm you did to the country as a paid idiot. We deserve our money back for gross incompetence that you demonstrate with the majority of your posts.

The only thing i can see you were qualified to do with your low level thinking ability is make trash, and possible sit on a toilet.

Here is a thread about your interview, I have still not seen the interview... from what others see delusions that others commented on... seems NP is your big buddy at the end.
http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27241&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

Last edited by real-human on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
isobars wrote:
pointster wrote:
Hey Baja, you're way out of line with your critique of the military. I'm a veteran myself, and I can tell you that I worked with a lot of bright, dedicated people who had a good sense of proportion about the role of the military, and weren't motivated by hate. Sure, there were some jerks, just as there are in civilian life. We weren't all heroes and we weren't all bums, mostly just people trying to do their jobs and contribute to the defense of the country.

I don't even want to know what Dean said about the military because he's not sane, but my experience matches yours. Hate? On the contrary, my peers (1968-1988) were motivated by love ... of their country, of their families, and of freedom. My time and efforts spanned Viet Nam and the Cold War, so we had a lot to think about, from whether we weapons systems designers and testers would (or could; many volunteered to) get transferred into combat to whether the Viet Nam domino effect or WW III would bring those wars to our homeland. But nowhere in those 20 years, neither in training nor on the job, was hate ever invoked. This is just one more example among millions of the incomprehension among civilians of what military life is about and of the dedication of our armed forces to their mission, which is keeping the free world free.

Awe seems to have gotten under your low level thinking skin. Hey anyone ever get the honor of being hated by Iso so much that he calls them a name vs just being in his killfile?

As noted you can not debate my points ever with facts. You have a severe disconnect with facts and reality. Furthermore you are a coward, a deserter and cut and runner child when people point out how stupid your conclusions are or links to your delusion facts..

If you are this stupid at this age I am afraid of the harm you did to the country as a paid idiot. We deserve our money back for gross incompetence that you demonstrate with the majority of your posts.

The only thing i can see you were qualified to do with your low level thinking ability is make trash, and possible sit on a toilet.

Here is a thread about your interview that I had never seen... from what others see delusions that others commented on... seems NP is your only buddy at the end.
http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27241&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=240

Imagine, just imagine, if they did an article on you Dean.

Last edited by KGB-NP on Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
cgoudie1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't read this crap often, but I just can't let this go.
Maybe you should stand a post (even a a non-combatitive one)
before you engage in this type of slander. I'm not typing from
experience, I'm not a military person, more of an aged hippie,
but it seems really ungrateful (and naive) , even if you don't
care for the language or ethics of the poster.

Maybe you see US soldiers as an evil?

-Craig

baja-human wrote:

Furthermore you are a coward, a deserter and cut and runner child when people point out how stupid your conclusions are or links to your delusion facts..

Here is a thread about your interview that I had never seen... from what others see delusions that others commented on... seems NP is your only buddy at the end.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cgoudie1 wrote:
I don't read this crap often, but I just can't let this go.
Maybe you should stand a post (even a a non-combatitive one)
before you engage in this type of slander. I'm not typing from
experience, I'm not a military person, more of an aged hippie,
but it seems really ungrateful (and naive) , even if you don't
care for the language or ethics of the poster.

Maybe you see US soldiers as an evil?

-Craig

baja-human wrote:

Furthermore you are a coward, a deserter and cut and runner child when people point out how stupid your conclusions are or links to your delusion facts..

This cut and run artist will not back up his trash, he goes McVeigh on me and too bad... He claims to not read yet have a professional opinion. well sir in the USA self defense is ingrained in the society. To the point in some states one can shoot a person because you just feel threatened. I just blast his comments in self defense not going where right wingers here go with their stalking... That is how ingrained self defense is to a right winger, and you expect me to back down to this troll? you are a friggen enabler.

yep have one dead friend killed in cold blood by a guy he never said a word too, he was one of the nicest people I knew..because of a right wing hating racist. and plenty of death threats because my father a former officer had the guts to help the first black family move into our neighborhood, his friend was a national lab colleague. And yes I have a black brother and sister, whom these ignorant people would love to have profiled with hate.

again when he will not post links to his lies when asked well he is a cut and runner. He is a coward because he has a so called kill file of people he says he does not read their posts. that is a real coward.

The kids on the front line are innocent victims of the right wing hate propaganda. They do not deserve to die of be lifelong seeing doctors for the right wing oil industry and defense contractor profits and lies. As I said every generation of my family has volunteered. My father made his life mission to stop the military nuclear madness for this country unpaid after he left the military and while he was in the military. He dealt with the military attacking him for many years. They even tried to stop his publishing of one or so of his books.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seek help!
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:

I do not know what the article was about never saw it, it was not online. It was the comments that were interesting but still could not tell from the comments I read what was in the article.

I do see people noting there comments about him were censored/removed on this forum. Some other forum had issues too?

mac

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean--pay attention here. Pretty much everyone on the forum, whatever their political persuasion, has asked you to lighten up. They may all be right.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:
NP wrote:

I do not know what the article was about never saw it, it was not online. It was the comments that were interesting but still could not tell from the comments I read what was in the article.

I do see people noting there comments about him were censored/removed on this forum. Some other forum had issues too?

You're one to talk! How many people have made comments about your conduct? Give it time, and I bet you'll be removed / censored from contributing from this forum.

I have to ask, do you conduct yourself in this manner when face to face with people?
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Seek help!
oh from the serial little troll... stalk anyone lately because what you are wishing them well. again what is the purpose of gathering information on a person,? Again because you can not debate my powerful points you seek them out? To do what, what purpose is there in ever gathering personal information on a person. Then releasing it on a public forum was that to help me or harm me. again you took action to seek without permission and release personal information.

as I said with what i believe are threats from you to come where I live, I will have a restraining order put on you.

again in my book you are so sick you joke about getting a van filled with fertilizer and driving it to the USA, was that a threat or joke, well from a right winger a waco joke?

again in my book you are so sick you claimed the Jewish Anti Deformation League is a hate group.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Dean--pay attention here. Pretty much everyone on the forum, whatever their political persuasion, has asked you to lighten up. They may all be right.

sorry

I will lighten up the day that my friend is brought to life again.

I will lighten up the day the military does not have in their arsenal hate of americans.

I will lighten up the day that racism is not acceptable behaviour as a major political party.

I will lighten up when there is not electronic vote fraud

I will lighten up the day there is a liberal media.

Till then, my debating skills are in full force.

My gosh my father endured much tougher his life with the military going after him, racists going after him... me just a bunch of windsurfers stalking and with killfiles.. hahahaha. and again part of my fathers heyday was when the Russians asked for his group to help them dismantle nuclear arms because they could not trust the US military agenda. So I have a great example to aspire to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 98 of 124

Jump to: