myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
baja-human wrote:
NP wrote:
Imagine, just imagine, if they did an article on you Dean.

I do not know what the article was about never saw it, it was not online. It was the comments that were interesting but still could not tell from the comments I read what was in the article.

I do see people noting there comments about him were censored/removed on this forum. Some other forum had issues too?

You're one to talk! How many people have made comments about your conduct? Give it time, and I bet you'll be removed / censored from contributing from this forum.

I have to ask, do you conduct yourself in this manner when face to face with people?

If you notice no one is specific, ya one person said he does not like my McVeigh analogy. Well too friggen bad. It is on par and the librals of america need to begin shaming the right wing racists and right wing american haters with the reality of it. Again McVeigh did what he did because he loves america so much. He was just another brainwashed member of the military taught to hate americans. IT HAS TO STOP and there is no discussion about it.

Even the newest one did not go into how my points were not accurate. even quoting out of context which is rarely done.

Now face to face, well if we would have known each other personally you would have never stalked me. And I will say I will not walk away if I hear a racist joke or comment in my presence. Or a right wing lie. I do not associate myself with people like that. My right wing friends I grew up know better than to put that trash in front of me.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't answer, the question but I wasn't expecting you to.
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
do you conduct yourself in this manner when face to face with people?

Like the vast majority of personal attackers here: of course not. They'd spend most of their time in a prison hospital if they did.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
NP wrote:
do you conduct yourself in this manner when face to face with people?

Like the vast majority of personal attackers here: of course not. They'd spend most of their time in a prison hospital if they did.

I bet you are speaking from personal experience...

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Didn't answer, the question but I wasn't expecting you to.

you mean did not answer to your ability to understand my dyslexic speak. Or you are just asking an asinine question.. IE a troll... again I profiled you accurately from the beginning, how could a person know you would stalk me... again one has to ask how I was able to determine it from the get go....

I answered, if you would have known me you would not have stalked me and we would be friends if you were down here.. But the minute you stalk me and use it to as there has been no other reason stated harm.. that is it.

I do not have any killfile of any kind.

And I as anyone down in this neck of the woods will help any other person as a neighbor.

Remember in the land of windsurfing most are liberals, so the choir is in general down here.
Next you find people who reside in other countries like this country in general being more liberal again the choir ..

This is the first time in my life I have ever lived in a more liberal area, where I grew up no liberal to my knowledge had ever been elected.

I have finally met people more liberal than I...

Again I was voted by others as president of the Chess Club, and yes at one time we were 4th in the midwest and state champs, I was voted captain of an regular season undefeated football team and I was not the best or largest player. I was also captain of undefeated conference wrestling team. Again others voted me for those. So to your question what do people who know me think, well there ya go. How about you, anyone ever think you are worthy of anything but stalking?

Also after three years of full time work I was hired as VP of Engineering, again others considered me worthy.

I have won over 7 national and international awards for my art/inventions, I have about 20 US patents, ok these are not by people who know me, so not to your question. But show I am accomplished at taking abstract data/info and putting it into practise above the pack, ie understand fact and fiction.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost convincing.....
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as usual the right winger who casts the stone is the real liar....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/10/30/is-hillary-clinton-a-liar-on-benghazi/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_politics

Rubio makes the accusation but he is the real liar liar... Because this information is known by other investigations,,, should he have the moral responsibility to be informed before making such campaing hate projections... again the CIA did have various reports of protest vs terrorist. And revised and updated for days as more and more data came in.

real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Almost convincing.....
troll post... you are actually quoting hitler on the Big Lie

you quoting obviously on the big lie has some irony to it doesn't it? You of German decent also accusing someone else of lies.... Just as Hitler accused the Jews of lying. you have to agree to the irony of it...

wiki
Quote:
A big lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler asserted the technique was used by Jews to unfairly blame Germany's loss in World War I on German Army officer Erich Ludendorff.

your aggressive trolling and also stalking to me may show some similarity to his early methods too. He too used his religion as a root to promote and hide behind his hate. Again you told us the Jewish defense league is a hate group. and can not defend why it does not fit your "hate" pattern.

BTW I have been told I do have Jewish ancestry in me, very very little from what I am aware of. But I am not ashamed of it for sure. I take it as a compliment.

BTW you seem to erase a lot of your troll posts, I have downloaded with a screenshot of this one as I believe it really shows your hate.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing, it also proves how you exercise Hitler's methods with your lies, AND it shows just how nuts you really are.
Thanks for proving my point.
I couldn't care less if you're Jewish but nice prejudiced statement on your behalf.
real-human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Good thing, it also proves how you exercise Hitler's methods with your lies, AND it shows just how nuts you really are.
Thanks for proving my point.
I couldn't care less if you're Jewish but nice prejudiced statement on your behalf.

you mean in your stalking you did not find that out?

and the point went right over your head. Hitler was using the big lie to attack the Jews saying they were the liars. when he was the supreme liar. And here we see you claiming the big lie like Hitler.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 99 of 124

Jump to: