myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Windsurfing Videos Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Benghazi-gate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don’t need to look; his one-track schtick is bullying, not learning (proof: demanding multiple times a day that I research and cite court cases while on post-op narcotics and devoting most waking hours to rehab)."

You know, nobody is twisting you arm. Are you looking for some sympathy from folks here? After reading your hate filled posts above, I'm thinking that your post-op narcotics have addled your mind. Take a break and smoke some of that legal Washington state pot. You know, its been proven that pot has excellent medicinal properties, and its fun too. Win, win.
youwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been singled out by Isobars as being a bully and he does not even know what my comment was. Instead he relies upon posts that I made more than 2 months ago to support his claim. Still stewing on that stuff Iso? Let it go Dood.

I guess when he can't argue the facts, he opts for insults.

Who is the bully now?
mac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens when the minds of partisan liars and the hopelessly paranoid collide? Benghazi. Just one of a number of efforts to put David Kirkpatrick's well researched article into context:

http://www.thenation.com/blog/177757/benghazi-al-qaeda-myth#

Now comes Eric Alterman in the January 27 Nation. It isn't available on line to copy, so I'll just give you the conclusions that indict the Savage?Drudge Nation paranoids:

Kirkpatrick discovered evidence to discredit pretty much all of the accusations Republicans had leveled, and about which the mainstream media have obsessed.

He takes to task Darrell Issa's incoherent comments, which are posted here from a different source:

Quote:
Meet the Press host David Gregory and MSNBC anchor Andrea Mitchell grilled House Oversight Committee Chair Darrell Issa (R-CA) over this morning’s New York Times report alleging no al Qaeda involvement in the 2012 Benghazi attacks, which, if true, would contradict Issa’s previous statements about the attack on the NBC program.

“You’ve said repeatedly that it was al Qaeda,” Gregory said. “The reason that matters is that you and other critics said that the president specifically won’t acknowledge that it was al Qaeda because it was an election year and he wants to say that after bin Laden [al Qaeda] has been decimated, and it would make him look bad if it as al Qaeda.”

“Al Qaeda is not decimated and there is a group there involved that is linked to al Qaeda,” Issa replied. “What we never said—and I didn’t have the security to look behind the door, that’s for other members of Congress—of what the intelligence were on the exact correspondence with al Qaeda, that sort of information—those sorts of methods I’ve never claimed.”

“Why use the term al Qaeda?” Mitchell asked, somewhat rhetorically. “Because you and other members of Congress are sophisticated in this and know that when you say al Qaeda, people think central al Qaeda. They don’t think militias that may be inspired by bin laden and his other followers. So it is a hot button, for political reasons, from the administration’s view.”

“But Andrea, it was accurate,” Issa responded. “There was a group that was involved that claims an affiliation with al Qaeda. Now, al Qaeda is not a central command and control. It was, in fact, a loose group that could take general statements and act on them…The fact is people from this administration, career professionals, have said under oath there was no evidence of any kind of a reaction to a video and, in fact, this was a planned attack that came quickly. That’s the evidence we have by people who work for the U.S. government and were under oath.”

Tribal hatred for Obama and Hillary, no matter what the facts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 of 64

Jump to: