myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Windsurfer finds kiteboard in the Delta. Now what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shahn1508

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Windsurfer finds kiteboard in the Delta. Now what? Reply with quote

First, I know, post this on ikitesurf. Since windsurfers and kiters do occasionally mingle when forced, like roosters in a cockfight, I am hoping a windsurfer knows the kiter that lost their board.

Second, board was found at The Sign. Why hasn't the owner posted the missing board? I hope he/she is just embarassed, not injured.

Third, should I even return it? Last week I was at Waddell and noticed the people having the most fun were the kiters. Three windsurfers were having fun, just not as much fun as evidenced by the light wind. I told my wife, "Maybe I should kite." The next day I looked into lessons on the Central Coast. That afternoon, I found the board jammed into the levee with hardly any damage (why can't my windsurfing equipment be that tough?). Karma? Fate? Who knows? Nonetheless, I am having second thoughts after reading about sharks at Davenport. Maybe I should stay in the Delta.

Anyway, will the owner of the lost kiteboard please message me? Describe it and come get it. Just consider it a random act of kindness. Otherwise, I am going to use it for dune-surfing.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: