myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Vote for revenge
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Vote for revenge Reply with quote

Barry tells his little army of parasites and moonbats "Vote For Revenge".
Pretty sad statement from a president , but then again we are talking about Barry the fraud, the American hating, incompetent fool.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Vote for revenge Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
. . . incompetent fool . . .

____

Matty, speaking of incompetent fools, you are so funny.... er, fun to laugh at. Laughing Laughing Laughing
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: Vote for revenge Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
Barry tells his little army of parasites and moonbats "Vote For Revenge". Pretty sad statement from a president ...

What's your point? Whats wrong with that?

(Signed) any liberal \L/
windoggi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Vote for revenge Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

Whats wrong with that?

Considering the behavior of the republican party over the last four years, nothing.

isobars

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Matthews claims Romney is racist for introducing "revenge" into the campaign dialogue ... until he learned it was Obama's line, not Romney's.

http://tinyurl.com/alfbcpf
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pueno I love your little emotioncons. I am starting to think you are not a stupid old liberal fool, you are actually a stupid little teenage girl.
LOL when your BFF Barry goes down.

I heard you do not even windsurf, do just hang around the woods at Kalmus?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty...last chance, a freebie for you. Go to Intrade.com, and open an account, wire in some dough and bet on Romney , they have him at 33%, thats 3-1.
feuser

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More imaginary out-of-context quotes and manufactured crises and hit-pieces...

Just like "if you're a business owner ... you didn't build that [highway, bridge, etc. that your business is using]"

For all those who have the news narrated to them by FOX, here's the full quote:
‘...[Clinton's] economic plan asked the wealthiest Americans to pay a little bit more so we could continue to invest in our people, continue to invest in ideas and innovation, invest in our infrastructure. And at the time the Republican Congress and a Senate candidate by the name of Mitt Romney...’
the audience begins to boo.
‘No, no, no. Don’t boo – vote. Vote - Voting is the best revenge.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227421/Obama-campaign-defends-comment-voters-revenge-saying-response-Republican-lies-people-losing-jobs.html#ixzz2BNYNmGM3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook[/i]

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
rigitrite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is more solid evidence that conservatards are, in fact, dead people (like the ones in The Sixth Sense): “…..they only see what they want to see.”
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but then I saw this thread, so I figured, this thread is probably about right.

So what the fuck is this all about? Are they expecting (code for hoping) for something bad?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obama Campaign to Supporters: Don’t Panic Over Early Exit Polls

By Colin Campbell 5:35pm

In a conference call this afternoon, President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign had one central message for their supporters when Election Day arrives tomorrow: They should “keep calm,” even if they hear snippets of information favoring Republican Mitt Romney.

“My warning, we need to stay calm for much of the day,” Stephanie Cutter, Mr. Obama’s deputy campaign manager, said, touting thousands of early ballots already submitted by voters. “We’ve already banked a pretty big portion of our vote.”

The fear, she explained, was early numbers leaking before voters have finished going to the polls, creating unnecessary panic and pessimism among Democrats.

“Keep calm and tweet on,” Ms. Cutter said. “So, no matter what you hear tomorrow about turnout in Republican counties or exit polls, particularly early in the day, please remember and remind your readers that, because of early votes, we’re where we need to be to win….I don’t think there’s going to be official exits until the end of the day, but if things leak out that aren’t validated or weighted, please stay calm.”

http://politicker.com/2012/11/obama-campaign-to-supporters-dont-panic-over-early-exit-polls/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: