myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
Nazi-Poster wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
No seriously Guru where did you get your numbers from? Are they the latest 1 year statistics, average over five years? I see a lot of asterisks in front of the first set. Just curious.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/542870546084748/

Do you guys not know how to use google?

Yes, thanks butt-wipe, I wanted him to come clean but thanks for pointing out that the numbers come from a questionable source. In fact all can be challenged or proven completely false.
Nice name by the way Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Who's a name caller? You whine like a little bitch and then call people all kinds of names.....typical snowflake..
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
Nazi-Poster wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
No seriously Guru where did you get your numbers from? Are they the latest 1 year statistics, average over five years? I see a lot of asterisks in front of the first set. Just curious.

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/542870546084748/

Do you guys not know how to use google?

Yes, thanks butt-wipe, I wanted him to come clean but thanks for pointing out that the numbers come from a questionable source. In fact all can be challenged or proven completely false.

Who's a name caller? You whine like a little bitch and then call people all kinds of names.....typical snowflake..

Shame on me. I saw his name and thought he must be with you and the Guru, or all of you are one and the same.
No really whining just trying to get to the source and have him stand up for what he posts.
TheRealRedElephant, really?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-red-elephants/
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malibu wants the bureaucrats locked up because they "allowed" this to happen. Meanwhile, he continues to argue that arming the public will fix the problem.

JP wants to ban video games and violent movies.

Meanwhile, back at the White House, the President they support is calling for cutting Medicaid funding which includes mental health care for children. The GOP, in Colorado, cut funding for school counselors until Columbine...whoops.

You want to reduce school shootings? Provide a more robust mental health care system that is proactive and not reactive (clue...needs funding). Provide more activities for at risk kids (clue...needs funding). Provide more rigorous background checks (clue...needs funding).

We also need to get rid of these sorts of weapons. I'm a gun owner and I think we have to draw a line here somewhere. We need to register ALL guns, require training, and get rid of large clip magazines. This may not be enough. Reducing the numbers of guns is also necessary. How about making it more expensive to own a gun? How about we fund a big weapon buy back program?
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
Malibu wants the bureaucrats locked up because they "allowed" this to happen. Meanwhile, he continues to argue that arming the public will fix the problem.

JP wants to ban video games and violent movies.

Meanwhile, back at the White House, the President they support is calling for cutting Medicaid funding which includes mental health care for children. The GOP, in Colorado, cut funding for school counselors until Columbine...whoops.

You want to reduce school shootings? Provide a more robust mental health care system that is proactive and not reactive (clue...needs funding). Provide more activities for at risk kids (clue...needs funding). Provide more rigorous background checks (clue...needs funding).

We also need to get rid of these sorts of weapons. I'm a gun owner and I think we have to draw a line here somewhere. We need to register ALL guns, require training, and get rid of large clip magazines. This may not be enough. Reducing the numbers of guns is also necessary. How about making it more expensive to own a gun? How about we fund a big weapon buy back program?

Great ideas and very forward thinking.
I too believe in the fundamental right to own a firearm but what has happened with automatic weapons is a disgrace to a civilized society.

Still have problems with handgun ownership, as Lynyrd Skynyrd said:
Hand guns are made for killin'
They ain't no good for nothin' else
And if you like to drink your whiskey
You might even shoot yourself

Ain't good for nothin'
But put a man six feet in a hole
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:

Butt-wipe? Are you referring to my user name? It's Nazi-Poster because that's what Dean says I am, so it must be true. Before that it was NP, short for Nail Pounder, which was his other name for me. Dean's our special needs poster, so if it makes him feel better, I'm willing to amuse his special mind.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:

News alert...

Mentally ill kid kills 17 at a Florida High School. GOP cuts mental health funding.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:

News alert...

Mentally ill kid kills 17 at a Florida High School. GOP cuts mental health funding.

Trump makes it easier for mentally ill to get guns.

Quote:
In February 2017, President Trump repealed an Obama-era regulation that would have made it easier to block the sale of firearms to people with certain mental illnesses.

An actual source, not Russian bots: https://www.snopes.com/trump-sign-bill-revoking-obama-era-gun-checks-people-mental-illnesses/

Oh look, there's blood on his hands.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazi-Poster wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

Butt-wipe? Are you referring to my user name? It's Nazi-Poster because that's what xxx says I am, so it must be true. Before that it was NP, short for Nail Pounder, which was his other name for me. xxxn's our special needs poster, so if it makes him feel better, I'm willing to amuse his special mind.

Yep, it is the perfect name for ya... Since your neighbors called you that when you were a child... and you are a constant troll. Since you are a white supremacist... Since you are a stalker. You are the ultimate Nazi Poster.

Just make my day sometime and give me notice so we can let a court of proper jurisdiction determine if you have broke stalking harassment laws.... Make my day you little low life. Again you still will not say if someone on the internet stalked your daughter and or wife and put their personal information on the internet if that was ok with you. Lets let the law down here make that determination you coward. You little Nazi poster coward.

Got a new one for ya, Nazi Poster Coward....

Last edited by real-human on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazi-Poster wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

Butt-wipe? Are you referring to my user name? It's Nazi-Poster because that's what Dean says I am, so it must be true. Before that it was NP, short for Nail Pounder, which was his other name for me. Dean's our special needs poster, so if it makes him feel better, I'm willing to amuse his special mind.

Yes, still don't get it. Anything with Nazi in it kind of rubs me the wrong way.
NP could have been mistaken for Neil Pryde but then again, what do I know?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 250 of 331

Jump to: