myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Gun Nuts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 329, 330, 331  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
Knife-wielding attackers kill 29, injure 130 at China train station

And what year was that? There are many knife (and axe) attacks as guns are generally NOT available. I just missed one by two days when over 109 were killed on the same street I had lunch every day for a week. Just dumb luck.
What was the point again?

Last edited by wsurfer on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said many times I have very mixed feelings about guns. Never owned one and most likely never will. If I lived in a rural area I would own one for self defense of home and family.
I just find it comical that folks are blaming Trump. Obama was President for EIGHT years with larger majorities than Trump for part of that time. What did he change??????? VERY LITTLE. 8 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
I have said many times I have very mixed feelings about guns. Never owned one and most likely never will. If I lived in a rural area I would own one for self defense of home and family.
I just find it comical that folks are blaming Trump. Obama was President for EIGHT years with larger majorities than Trump for part of that time. What did he change??????? VERY LITTLE. 8 years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Dude, there is nothing to fear! No need for a gun in rural america unless it is your passion to hunt, kill, and eat your game. Good on ya for that!
Why would anyone want to hunt you down in your romantic seclusion? Seems as likely as winning the lottery. Really, remain calm, you surf, that is good enough! Enjoy life, because it is short!
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Dude, there is nothing to fear! No need for a gun in rural america unless it is your passion to hunt, kill, and eat your game. Good on ya for that!
Why would anyone want to hunt you down in your romantic seclusion? Seems as likely as winning the lottery. Really, remain calm, you surf, that is good enough! Enjoy life, because it is short!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

2nd amendment was put in place to protect us from our government, not fellow Americans. Can you please stop trying to change history.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
Nazi-Poster wrote:
wsurfer wrote:

Yes, thanks butt-wipe, I wanted him to come clean but thanks for pointing out that the numbers come from a questionable source. In fact all can be challenged or proven completely false.
Nice name by the way Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Butt-wipe? Are you referring to my user name? It's Nazi-Poster because that's what xxx says I am, so it must be true. Before that it was NP, short for Nail Pounder, which was his other name for me. xxxn's our special needs poster, so if it makes him feel better, I'm willing to amuse his special mind.

Yep, it is the perfect name for ya... Since your neighbors called you that when you were a child... and you are a constant troll. Since you are a white supremacist... Since you are a stalker. You are the ultimate Nazi Poster.

Just make my day sometime and give me notice so we can let a court of proper jurisdiction determine if you have broke stalking harassment laws.... Make my day you little low life. Again you still will not say if someone on the internet stalked your daughter and or wife and put their personal information on the internet if that was ok with you. Lets let the law down here make that determination you coward. You little Nazi poster coward.

Got a new one for ya, Nazi Poster Coward....

Did someone say "special kind of stupid"? Dean never disappoints!
I changed my name again, just for you Dean, because you're so "special".
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Why would you feel the need to own a gun in a rural setting? I've lived in rural locations and felt a lot safer than living in suburbia. I also live in Canada, where few people own guns, and the stats reflect that in our gun crime rates. I feel a hell of a lot safer living here just knowing that. I'll never understand the American mentality with regards to guns.
coboardhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:

Actually. During the Obama years, Medicaid was greatly expanded to include significant increases in funding for mental health services under the ACA and other programs. Especially, services for children.

In addition, Obama signed legislation to include mental health as an illness for all insurance plans. This was called parity for mental health.

You don't fix a problem like this overnight. And, cutting funding mid-stream is a horribly irresponsible thing to do. Which is what the GOP is doing right now. So, we have the opportunity to raise a whole new crop of young men who do not receive care until they are beyond repair.

Please, do a little research before you spout off.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Our rights! Reply with quote

Ok the 2nd amendment was put in place to protect us from foreign powers (such as the Brits early on).
A well regulated militia, a well regulated militia, a well regulated militia.
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
It's not about OUR government wanting to take your masculinity away, dick.
I don't think we need an avenue for every clueless person to purchase an AK or AR at the local Walmart.
Really I can't understand the argument but I see how the NRA spends millions to allow every day folk to get access to guns.
Next thing is Rocket Propelled Grenade launchers will be legal and available to every clueless fool.
God help us all
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coboardhead wrote:
mat-ty wrote:

Actually. During the Obama years, Medicaid was greatly expanded to include significant increases in funding for mental health services under the ACA and other programs. Especially, services for children.

In addition, Obama signed legislation to include mental health as an illness for all insurance plans. This was called parity for mental health.

You don't fix a problem like this overnight. And, cutting funding mid-stream is a horribly irresponsible thing to do. Which is what the GOP is doing right now. So, we have the opportunity to raise a whole new crop of young men who do not receive care until they are beyond repair.

Please, do a little research before you spout off.

Hence the word LITTLE. Obama had eight years with super majorities and did LITTLE to change the gun laws even REMOTLY close to what Dems preach about. Lots of talk and little action, but still praised by cowards like you.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/years-sandy-hook-obama-leaves-legacy-progress-gun/story?id=44163755

Last edited by mat-ty on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 250, 251, 252 ... 329, 330, 331  Next
Page 251 of 331

Jump to: