myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Predictions for 2013?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Predictions for 2013? Reply with quote

I'll start.
>BHO gets what he wants, the keys to the Thelma & Lousie mobile.
>Bashar al-Assad meets up with Muammar Al Qathafi (choose your own spelling).
>Obamacare gets off to a very rocky start, it will require some changes.
>Fast and furious, gets nowhere, the stone wall is too tall.
>Nobody gets fired over Benghazi-gate (and no, nobody has yet), the stone wall is too tall.
>The 2014 midterms could be a bloodbath.
>The southern border, what southern border?

Done for now.
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. The T&L vehicle went off the cliff along with the Contract with America BS. I doubt the President will take the keys for any purpose other than throwing them away.

2. Maybe. Ask Isobars; he knows all things related to security and foreign policy.

3. Even Obama agreed this would occur. It's what's good about democracy instead of the Politburo's fixed five-year plans.

4. ??

5. Exactly who should be fired?

6. That's a prediction for the following year, not 2013. Stick to the topic!

7. Californication across Oregon's southern boarder. I know what you mean.

Glad you're done. For now.

isobars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, incredible as seems, none of that will matter to anyone if the large and growing number of billionaire investors and analysts who predicted the 2008 crash are right about the next, FAR larger and deeper, one they expect some time from 2013 to 2016. I see supportive evidence in the news and financial pages of the WSJ with each passing week. I'm banking on it, literally, to a larger extent than I did 4-5 years ago, when all I did was bail at 14 thou and start buying gold for peanuts.

Your comment that no heads have yet rolled over Benghazi went right over their heads, NW. I can hear their responses already:

• "Benwhat?"

• "Is the Tea Party still whining about just four dudes after we targeted and slaughtered a million civilians in Iraq?"

• "The idiot ambassador and them CIA spooks should have left town despite standing orders from their Commander in Chief. It's their own damned fault the administration, the CIA, and the Dept of Defense watched them die for 9 hours on TEEVEE."

• "The UK, the Red Cross, and every other international agency represented in Benghazi had long since packed up, tucked tail, and run home. How come our guys weren't that smart?"

• "Who? Fired? Whaffor? Just for refusing to remove or protect humans stationed on the front lines to represent the U.S.A. to the world?"

• "No, they were fired, really. The NYT and BSNBC said so, and everybody knows they wouldn't lie to us (and would say so if it were proved false)."

• "You're an angry lying racist homophobic neocon AGW denier."

• "Pull my finger."

And, oh, yes ... Hillary finally testifies. "I'm sorry, but I know notheeeeng. Concussion, remember?"
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iso has finally gone over to only posting opinions he has assigned to others , with no real world content at all. I knew it was coming.
He wins a bumper sticker that says
" Reality is a liberal plot to confuse us"
He has ten thousand pages of testimony from Warren Buffet and Gates to support that.
dperzinski

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The apocalypse won’t happen.

Fool me twice, shame on you? me? somebody...well, you know what I mean.
keycocker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The economy will slowly recover as it has for years while fox denies those reports and still says Romney will win by a landslide.
The Patriotic Millionaires will still be refused an audience with any GOP leader.
The GOP speaks for you. Shut up with your real opinions,you are making them look bad.
Gates and Buffet -You shut up also.
The NRA truck will ride around Harlem, Detroit, Cleveland handing out guns to the Americans standing on the street corners , and then going through the psych wards giving Uzis to anyone the law allows, until they can get those laws struck down. Rain checks for the others.
An armed trained deputy will be there at Columbine and fire at the killers.
(Sorry Dan, got off track that already came true. Did he stop the killing?)
The Tea Party in an effort to streamline the gridlock will vote No on all legislation at their signing in ceremony and just go home for their term.
(Sorry again, that happened two years ago)
This Congress set an all time record for doing nothing since they began to keep track. The 2013 Congress will smash that record.
More guns in the hands of psychos and teenagers so we will be safe.
More psychos in China will attack schools without AR15s and the kids will all be OK like last week.
More US psychos will attack firemen and children armed by the NRA.
NRA will come into the schools themselves and arm every child so the schools will finally be safe.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dperzinski wrote:
The apocalypse won’t happen.

Then why are Jim Rogers, George Soros, China, India, and many comparable entities buying gold and silver like there's no tomorrow? Can you tell us why you disagree with them and the thousands of pages and years of actions from highly successful analysts who say and invest otherwise? Please, if you can save us all from losing our shirts, let us know where and why they are wrong?
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:

And, oh, yes ... Hillary finally testifies. "I'm sorry, but I know notheeeeng. Concussion, remember?"

Kinda like Cheney during the Valerie Plame hearings. He couldn't remember squat, even when confronted with his own words on his own notes written in his own hand.

Couldn't recognize the handwriting, couldn't remember the notes, couldn't remember what he said.

But I guess that Cheney, being the veep and all, was above the law although Obama, being the prez and all, is not.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got a few more
>Israel will hit Iran, BHO: 'But you said you wouldn't'.
>The tax exodus from Cal. and N.Y. will increase.
>Clairifacation about the midterm bloodbath, the knifes will be sharpened during '13, leading into the '14 bloodbath.
>BHO's golf game will improve.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikey wrote:

So, the news now is that Hillary has a blood clot, or something.

I think that she should retire and receive medical disability payments for life.

What about that idea, Mikey? Do you support government disability payments for her?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: