myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
war is a racket
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DanWeiss

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
slinky wrote:
b. prove it

Google it, read a couple of hundred thousand pages about it, and prove my comment is wrong.
Then see if I care. If the world's scholars aren't in full agreement, do you think you and I can resolve the issue?

Mike spits in your face, then claims innocence, challenges you to prove it. If you do, he already announces he won't care.

slinky, Mike's not worth your time.

wynsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem, just an oppinion that can't be proven. No single event ended the depression.

Our endless wars are unsustainable at the current rate and are responsible for much of our national debt.

Maybe our biggest problem is that too many of us just don't care. Pretty sad.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:

You DO know, I presume, that even a 100% tax on the wealthy would not make a dent in the debt.

How about ending free cash disability payments to physically-fit windsurfers and motocross racers, Mikey? Would that make a dent?
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno, You mean this guy is collecting dissability yet windsurfing and racing dirt bikes? Isn't that defrauding the government? He is a tax cheat as well if this is true. What a disgrace!
GURGLETROUSERS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am flabbergasted that the unseeing loons on this forum are unable to recognise genious when it's there, in front of their noses!

When one man stands alone against the Western left wing conspiracy, and patiently (and repeatedly) spends his valuable time and energy attempting to educate us as to the error of our ways, how can we not listen and learn and wonder at such wisdom and insight?

After all, is he not the one who, in his brief working life, single handedly saved the free Western world from the Ruskies, who sacked a plethora (or was it 100) ten star incompetent brass-hatted generals, who corrected the faults in the moon landing program, and who invented the internet just so that he could Google us all into swivel eyed exaspera...err appreciation of his amazing insight? (And all from the safety of a desk.)

How can any of you begrudge him his well deserved early (very) retirement and tax payer funded life of leisure? (Of course, his modesty will cause him to deny all these achievements.)

I vote we recognise and honour his name with an award. As an opener may I suggest a lavatory ball and chain (first class) with toilet roll cluster! (And instructions!)
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
pueno, You mean this guy is collecting dissability yet windsurfing and racing dirt bikes? Isn't that defrauding the government? He is a tax cheat as well if this is true. What a disgrace!

Slinky, I did not say in that post that Mikey does those dastardly deeds.

I was merely asking his opinion if it was right to eliminate entitlements, such as cash disability payments from a government that he SO hates, since he advocates taking away social security, medicaid, and medicare from Americans who paid into those programs.

mogunn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GURGLETROUSERS wrote:
I am flabbergasted that the unseeing loons on this forum are unable to recognise genious when it's there, in front of their noses!

When one man stands alone against the Western left wing conspiracy, and patiently (and repeatedly) spends his valuable time and energy attempting to educate us as to the error of our ways, how can we not listen and learn and wonder at such wisdom and insight?

After all, is he not the one who, in his brief working life, single handedly saved the free Western world from the Ruskies, who sacked a plethora (or was it 100) ten star incompetent brass-hatted generals, who corrected the faults in the moon landing program, and who invented the internet just so that he could Google us all into swivel eyed exaspera...err appreciation of his amazing insight? (And all from the safety of a desk.)

How can any of you begrudge him his well deserved early (very) retirement and tax payer funded life of leisure? (Of course, his modesty will cause him to deny all these achievements.)

I vote we recognise and honour his name with an award. As an opener may I suggest a lavatory ball and chain (first class) with toilet roll cluster! (And instructions!)

Best post ever! A thousand thanks, GT.

mac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else think it was hysterically funny that Iso has become a neo-Keynsian with his comment, which is largely true, that massive defensive spending during the Second World War ended the Great Depression? Deficit spending that kills people = good. Deficit spending that employs people = bad. Life in the bubble.
wynsurfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification pueno.
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Thanks for the clarification pueno.

Hi Slinky,
Pueno is being cleverly circumspect to tweak Mike, but yes, Mr. Fick has made the mistake of mentioning that he collects government disability while bragging about all the sailing and dirt bike riding and alligator wrestling he does (more than you, however much that is).
So, he is a tax cheat. What a surprise.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: