myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Any girls out there who want to go to Maui clinic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeaTurtle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Any girls out there who want to go to Maui clinic? Reply with quote

I'm an intermediate Female Gorge Girl sailor, 15 years exp. I want to go to Matt Pritchard's clinic the end of March & am looking for another female to share a room with in a beach front house in Maui that is for the Vela clinic. I need sun & time on the water.
PennyB

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this! I will be with kids for spring break then, but may reconsider or go in October. I did not know about this clinic until you put it up.
Penny
SeaTurtle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny - If you want to go let me know. As you can see, lots of people looking at this, but you are the only one interested. I just can't get enough sailing time in to get good. Rolling Eyes If you want to reach me use this email address gorgewindsurfer@icloud.com
At this time I'm still open for this March, but it is spring break, so who knows about plane ticket availability. October works too!
loosescrew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt and Shawna put together a great clinic and you can learn all kinds of things in a week with them. They are a great team and compliment each other with their different instructional technique. They will primarily be at Sprecks so March could be a great time to get into the waves since it is the end of wave season. May will potentially be a little windier but less waves. So decide what you want to work on then pick your week. They also do a lot of social dinners and video review.
SeaTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karl from Vela hooked me up with a female sailor from Australia to room with. Looking forward to the clinic!
timsaunders

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: I think your on to something..... Reply with quote

I too would like to post an add for a female to share my room. Preferably one that still has the drive to learn and also wants sun and time on the water..... Brilliant... I wonder if Karl might be able to hook me up too?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: