myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Wyatt n Tysons Wave and Freestlye Camp San Carlos May 18-25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoorBoyUS22

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Wyatt n Tysons Wave and Freestlye Camp San Carlos May 18-25 Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

We are just finishing up our Cabarete Clinics about to head over to Hatteras to continue the instructional clinic train. Super stoked to be heading back down to Punta San Carlos Baja after that for the epic spring winds and another round of our PSC Wave Freestyle and SUP clinics.

Book with Solosports.net for the week of your life.....well at least your windsurfing life.

San Carlos is our favorite place in the world to windsurf with perfect side offshore winds that make getting back upwave a breeze and give you tons of power on the wave face so you can rely on your windsuring skills to power you down the wave, you don't have to be a good surfer. The wave at PSC is top to middle not top to bottom so it rarely breaks gear or sends you into the washing machine. It is litteraly the easiest place in the world to learn to wavesail and SUP with a wave that peels perfectly for almost a mile with 8-10 bottom turns on a single wave.

Come on down and get an intro to the waves or learn to perfect those top turns and bring back some freestyle skills to your home pond.

Plus Millertime is turning 31 on the last day of the camp.

Tyson
wyattmiller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been nonstop all spring. 2 Epic weeks in the Dominican Republic with 12 of 14 days on 5.8 or smaller and 14 o14 nights of epic partying..aye yae yae

Now we are in Cape Hatteras, I only brought a 4.7 and a 5.4 and I have yet to rig the 5.4 and had 2 sessions where I was cursing myself for not bringing a 4.2

Tyson has been pogo sticking off the shallow bottom daily and the East Coast crew has been awesome. I saw 50 heads out sailing in what my spoiled self considered unsailable conditions, these guys have the stoke for sure.

Had way too many conversations about the epicness of San Carlos yesterday at Hatteras Windfest and finally got to attend my first Board Toss Competition, I totally sucked it up on my throw but at least I learned a little.

One more week to go out here on the right coast and then a few days in the Bay and we are back at our favorite sailing spot in the world.

Come down and join us for an epic week of wind waves , sup , freestyle and birthday action.

We will get you all tuned up for the following weekends AWT contest at Waddell Creek.

Its gonna be awesome.

Check out www.solosports.net for more info or shoot me a message.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Industry News & Promotions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: