myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
IKitesurf Classifieds Scammers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:47 pm    Post subject: IKitesurf Classifieds Scammers Reply with quote

Heads up, the Ikitesurf Classifieds is being hit hard by scammers. Hate to say it, but one got me. How to tell a scam....
1. They want Paypal friends/family payment (paypal doesn't stand by the transaction)
2. They never give you a phone number or their address
3. They usually use stock photo's
4. If you send payment they keep giving you reasons why they are unable to ship.

Here is ad I responded to: http://c.ikitesurf.com/classifieds/41219 It is now gone.
Here is my post about scam: http://c.ikitesurf.com/classifieds/42265/
Be careful out there.

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
windward1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the "Heads Up"!
thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the developing saga of SCAMMING on the Ikitesurf site. this is my post there:
Description
SCAM ALERT: http://c.ikitesurf.com/classifieds/41219 Don't get caught up in the scam for a Naish Thrust XL offered by Mike Xavier. He only uses friends/family Paypal payment. He got me. Always has excuse not to ship. His ad uses Chesapeake Beach as home. Things learned: Never use Friends/Family to pay. Always get an address and phone number from seller and verify it. In my case, scammer's name on Paypal account is: Yesenia Robles and email is: robles.y87@gmail.com Phone number is (951) 413-4703 It shows a caller ID of Artur Ascencion, and is based in Moreno Valley, Calif. Yesenia Robles runs a makeup business: https://www.styleseat.com/m/v/yeseniarobles

Note: the ad that got me has been changed! The seller is now Junior02st and the location has been changed to Hampton, Va. Everything else about the ad is the same. It's still a scam!

More info Jun 23 Turns out this whole scam team is a company called Solution Edge. They pitched to Yesenia Robles that she could start her own business by associating with them. She would receive payments and forward those payment to others "laundering the money". Then they started using her money but kept reassuring her she would get it back. She and they would continue to receive and send money, although she was beginning to have concerns and second thoughts, until I came along and started raising some hell and tracking down some of the leads.

I think this is the hookup for SolutionEdge: http://www.solutionedge.in/

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
thombiz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the Los Angeles FBI website and did some research. Yesenia Robles roll is called "third party receiver of funds". SolutionEdge teaches "third parties" how to receive funds and then send funds...money laundering. They usually start "third parties" simply receiving and sending but this evolves into doing this for scammers. Yesenia had no idea what was going on until I came knocking.
I see the Naish Thrust XL ad that tricked me has been taken down on Ikitesurf..

How about this...a new name has popped up....Christina Jeferson. She is one of the scammers.....likely.the one that wound up with my $655. This is probably not a good time to be carrying.

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
thombiz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monday morning Well, well, well....another important name associated with the SCAMMERS has popped up, it is....Charles Allianz. He looks to be one of the ring leaders. He runs a loan sharking business. Stay tuned, this is going to get wild by this afternoon. It appears Charles Allianz is somehow related to SolutionEdge.

I will eventually post this on the Ikitesurf site, but things are changing at a very rapid rate and I don't want to tip my hand.

The owner of the Paypal account (robles.y87@gmail.com) I sent money to, Yesenia Robles, is from Nayarit, Mexico, roughly midway between Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta.

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
thombiz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New info Monday morning 9:20CDT......Looks like SolutionEdge has someone inside Wells Fargo that is facilitating all these accounts to support the SCAMMERS!!!!! Perhaps this is the connection to Charles Allianz.

So, today I filed a complaint with the FBI in Los Angeles. The filing process was a robo filing and I never got to actually talk to a person. I filed a similar complaint with Paypal and it was a "chat" filing so.....who knows what will become of the filings.

Last edited by thombiz on Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May we assume you stopped payment on your credit card? It used to take a paper trail; now It takes about one minute. "Hello, VISA? I got scammed for $655 by Ysenia Robles. Please stop payment and credit my account for $655."

I fired Paypal when they ADMITTED that they will not send us money they ADMIT they owe us (e.g., cash a third party sent us as payment for something) until we raise hell. I raised hell for months, got my cash, and will never use them again.
thombiz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize I'd been scammed until it was about 8 days later. Too late to stop payment. He bought time by saying he had to be out of town for a couple days so shipping would be delayed. Damn.
thombiz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing, you've probably suspected by now, the names of Christina Jeferson and Charles Allianz are alias's. These people are clever and never use their real name. It is likely Yesenia Robles has never met them in person and never will. It only takes a couple degrees of separation to throw the FBI completely off the trail. Hell, look how long have they spent on the Steele Dossier. Inept idiots.

Over the years I've made a lot of friends in the windsurfing community. One of them is an old buddy from my military service days and he has been following my posts and is ........an internet sleuth and over the weekend he offered help. Years ago, during the Vietnam War, I was in the US Air Force and held a top secret security clearance in the computers section of the US Air Force Security Service at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio. Where I worked, I had to go past 3 armed guard stations plus two keypad locked doors just to get to the actual Burroughs Computers. It's been years since I've talked to him as he has moved over to kitesurfing and he's getting a bit older. He's a master at what he does. He has a friend who works at Paypal. Long story short, he provided me with the following key information.

Near as I can tell, the guy running the SCAM on me and others on Ikitesurf is F*D*.

(NOTE: what I thought was the scammer turned out to be a bitcoin dealer. Later, I was able to make a deal with him. In exchange for respecting his cyber privacy (his name and links would not show up as a scammer when people googled his name)he would provide some real info on the person who sent him my $655)

He uses the proceeds from the scams to trade (buy and sell) Bitcoins on European over the counter markets, specifically Localbitcoins.com which I think is located in Finland. His email is f****---@gmail.com Ed even came up with the transaction ID that traced the transfer of my money into a Bitcoin trader's paypal account where it was converted from dollars to euros then used to trade bitcoins. It is: 93L321818B7****l1L His phone number is +31 ********

Ed says more to come which will tie numerous banker/paypal accounts like the one run by Robles.

Last edited by thombiz on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:04 am; edited 10 times in total
thombiz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Thanks to the mass emailing I have been contacted by the bitcoin dealer and appearant bitcoin dealer FD. His email is f------@gmail.com and his phone number is +31 ********* I will post more as it comes up.

Last edited by thombiz on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: