myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Is BHO getting paranoid?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feuser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
I didn't like Bush from the beginning, however a $100 million trip to Africa by Obama? One of our biggest scoundrels, Richard Nixon booked a flight to Florida for his family on a commercial airline. He thought it wouldn't look right. The secret service nixed that idea. Makes me doubt whether Nixon was the biggest crook or not.

Hey, it was Reagan who's administration commissioned 747s for presidential travel and in order to have a flying command post and press room. If BO were to fly coach (which, you can bet, he would be more comfortable with than any Republican rich man turned President in history), you guys would accuse him of dereliction of duty.

Quote:

Obama has ruined the middle class. Bush didn't have 0% money presses working 24/7. Things would have looked rosey then too.

Utter nonsense. Foreclosures are down to pre-2008 levels. Inflation is low. Yes, unemployment remains high, just as the urgent need for infrastructure repairs and expansion remains - but the GOP will stop these things from getting done. Campaigning against Obama remains their top priority over serving the American people - this has been going on for five years and you march in lockstep, yet claim to be a libertarian. Come on, man!

http://www.windsurfing.kasail.com/
keycocker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard is pissed at the gov. Which is BO.
That does not mean he supports every GOP turd that floats up, or that he rejects every brilliant nocturnal emission from the left.
As long we the two parties continue to think like that, our nation stands weak and divided.
I agree with Bard that the USA has in recent times had the worst government in our history. I just dont think that BO is the worst part of it.
The worst lies in Congress and its governing body the Lobbyists.
They have an approval rating of 10-12%. Most of their support come from those who didn't understand the question. What's a Congress?
mac

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who think the Bush influence is over:

1. The neocons--right, those folks who said the Iraqis would welcome us and oil would pay for the war--were Romney's foreign policy team. Belligerence are us?

2. While Obama now owns them, the Bush tax cuts and spending were what created the structural deficit. People who pay no attention to the Federal budget, or what it does, deserve that they get.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Makes me doubt whether Nixon was the biggest crook or not.

I have zero doubts. Nixon bugged the other side's HQ ... bad, but not 1% as slimy and illegal as the crap O has done.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

I have zero doubts. Nixon bugged the other side's HQ ... bad, but not 1% as slimy and illegal as the crap O has done.

Crank up that hate-o-meter, Mikey. Set it to full-on racism. You'll feel good about yourself. And maybe those disability checks from the Obama administration will mean more to you.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pueno wrote:
Mr. Fick-shun wrote:

Crank up that hate-o-meter, Mikey. Set it to full-on racism. You'll feel good about yourself. And maybe those disability checks from the Obama administration will mean more to you.

Did you read something I didn't there? Where's the racism and hate? It would seem to me that you might be the one with the hate-on.
pueno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:

Did you read something I didn't there? Where's the racism and hate? It would seem to me that you might be the one with the hate-on.

Yeah.... Mikey's laugh-in-your-face hypocrisy.

Ya gotta know him to love him.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time in my life, I actually agree with Jimmy Carter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Former President and Commander-In-Chief: America Is No Longer a Democracy

Washington’s Blog
July 18, 2013

One of Germany’s biggest newspapers – Spiegel – reports:

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter … in the wake of the NSA spying scandal criticized the American political system. “America has no functioning democracy,” Carter said Tuesday at a meeting of the “Atlantic Bridge” in Atlanta.

Many other high-level U.S. officials have also warned that the U.S. is no longer a democracy.

Carter also said that the moral authority of of the U.S. has sharply declined due to excessive restriction of civil rights.

And – like many other top American officials – Carter also said that Edward Snowden’s revelations do not harm our national security, but are “useful”.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think he might be relishing in the fact that he just might not go down in history as being the worst president in history.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
For the first time in my life, I actually agree with Jimmy Carter.

Many of his strongest critics in the center and right media concur.
pueno

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Fick-shun wrote:
Mr. Turdy wrote:
For the first time in my life, I actually agree with Jimmy Carter.

Many of his strongest critics in the center and right media concur.

And, of course, the biggest injuries and biggest offenses to our freedoms and privacy occurred at the direction of President Cheney and his Puppet-in-Chief.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: