myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Stolen board - Fanatic Skate 99L TE (green) 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xavduke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Stolen board - Fanatic Skate 99L TE (green) 2013 Reply with quote

My beloved Fanatic Skate 99L was stolen last night from the roof rack of my car. I was only left with the strap dangling on the roof top this morning as I reached my car. This happened at the corner of Castro & 15th st last night.

Special signs on the board: Fanatic Skate Team Edition (bright green), 99 litter model from 2013. Got a nose job on it making it all white on the nose area view from the top and lighter green (than the rest of the board) view from the bottom. This makes it rather easy to recognise (see before / after picture).

If by any chance you come across my board, I would be most grateful if you take the time to please help me and inform me about it.

PhotoShake.jpg
 Description:
before / after nose job
 Filesize:  151.59 KB
 Viewed:  8119 Time(s)

PhotoShake.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: