myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
I could tell Ted Cruz birth Certificate is forged, photo-sho
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LHDR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I asked my politically astute wife why the Dems so often have only one viable -- damn near anointed -- candidate so early in a race, while the GOP has whole first and second string fleets of them.
"Because Democrats can't think for themselves", she responded immediately.

1961, Walter Ulbricht "Nobody has any intention of building a wall."
2003, Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
2015, Isobars' wife "Democrats can't think for themselves."

The beauty of iWindsurf, 1984 in real time, "The keyword here is blackwhite. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary."
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as I said it is about the right wing huge money vs the liberals with no money... thanks to the worst supreme court ever.

here is what was said by the media when he announced. then right after what he was able to raise in one week. Wow in one week...
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/is-there-enough-big-money-to-fuel-ted-cruzs-114581944621.html
Quote:
In the months before Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, launched his presidential bid, one of the central questions he considered was whether he could raise enough money to be a viable national candidate.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-08/exclusive-new-ted-cruz-super-pacs-take-in-record-haul
Quote:
Ted Cruz’s presidential effort is getting into the shock-and-awe fundraising business.

An associate of the Texas senator, a recently announced presidential candidate, tells Bloomberg that a cluster of affiliated super-political action committees was formed only this week, and among them they are expected to have $31 million in the bank by Friday.

Even in the context of a presidential campaign cycle in which the major party nominees are expected to raise more than $1.5 billion, Cruz’s haul is eye-popping, one that instantly raises the stakes in the Republican fundraising contest.

again this will not include the hidden money corporations spend on ads like I am doctor deep and my mother could not drive to the eye doctor to get the new surgery without my research in oil 2 billion miles deep. again those are not considered political and are not counted. Or the freebys right wingers get owning the media playing Dr. Howard Dean yell 2000 times a day on an isolation microphone that is not newsworthy but played 2000 times a day to shut him up.. ya not political ads, BS.

isobars

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooooooo ... how do YOU explain the Dems' early presidential coronations, its bird-flock-like changes of tune when that candidate wavers, their lock step votes, their long-time support of undeniably insane people like Reid and Pelosi, the party and its pundits' widespread verbatim carbon-copy talking points (no one can say the GOP is inclined towards over-organization or extensive unity on so many issues), their Hillary-ous attempts to tell us what dictionary words we cannot apply to Hillary, the contest among the myrmidon marionettes here to see who can lie egregiously enough -- at the expense of the forum -- to elicit the next rant from from me, blind support of a president who is so clearly harming their own and their children's future in so many ways, its accelerating march towards a form of government proven the world over to fail in complex societies ... ?

What besides blind allegiance would explain all that and so much more?
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Sooooooooo ... how do YOU explain the Dems' early presidential coronations, its bird-flock-like changes of tune when that candidate wavers, their lock step votes, their long-time support of undeniably insane people like Reid and Pelosi, the party and its pundits' widespread verbatim carbon-copy talking points (no one can say the GOP is inclined towards over-organization or extensive unity on so many issues), their Hillary-ous attempts to tell us what dictionary words we cannot apply to Hillary, the contest among the myrmidon marionettes here to see who can lie egregiously enough -- at the expense of the forum -- to elicit the next rant from from me, blind support of a president who is so clearly harming their own and their children's future in so many ways, its accelerating march towards a form of government proven the world over to fail in complex societies ... ?

What besides blind allegiance would explain all that and so much more?

did you photoshop that response from Fux, NRA, Religious Right, GOP talking points by any chance? right wingers all sing the same song, give all the money to the rich, reverse robinhood, the gays are the problem, immigration is the problem, of un-tax the rich, more military defense robberies/givaways, let the businesses do what they want like banks we have not given the bankers enough money and same with polluters, make the poors kids starve to death they are eating too much lobster..

again dems do not have as many rich and bankable candidates by the corporations and rich trust funders who supply them the funds and free media to run and win.

Pelozi and Ried are not nearly liberal enough for me, the dems that are corporate sponsored are very middle of the road to the right. We see wacos in the right to the far right that the corportists and trust funders love to back. again thats why the corportists and trust funders went after Dr Dean so quickly.

real-human

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez another super rich right winger with his big money in politics, again we have 2-3 dems and what is this the 50th right winger putting massive money into politics. again where is the media attacking him like they do sorros who is giving small amounts vs even this one.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/416643/meet-ted-cruzs-billionaire-donors-eliana-johnson

Quote:
Dathan Voelter isn’t a well-known name among Republican political operatives. But Voelter, an Austin-based attorney at Freescale Semiconductor, is the only person publicly associated with the cluster of four super PACs that he says is about to raise $31 million to support Ted Cruz’s presidential candidacy. The PACs can raise unlimited sums, and do not have to disclose their donors, so Voelter is the front man for the billionaires putting their money behind Cruz.

Well, except for one family: Robert Mercer and wife Diana and their daughter, Rebekah. Securing the backing of the Mercers is huge for Cruz: Robert Mercer alone was the fourth largest individual donor in the 2014 cycle, according to Open Secrets. Over the past six years, Mercer, the CEO of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies, has poured $37 million into various political causes. A Bloomberg profile published in October called him “the man who out-Koched the Kochs.” Rebekah Mercer, who owns the upscale New York City bakery Ruby et Violette and who runs the $37 million Mercer Family Foundation, will also play a key role in the political giving. Each of the four PACs, according to a source with knowledge of the situation, represent a particular donor or donor family, and the Mercers control one. “Donors have very specific things they want done with their money,” the source says, and separating the PACs, which are all operating under a version of the name Keep the Promise, will ensure that the money contributed by each donor is funneled to that donor’s cause of choice, whether it’s competing in the early primary states, putting ads on the air, or investing in data and analytics.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LHDR wrote:
isobars wrote:
I asked my politically astute wife why the Dems so often have only one viable -- damn near anointed -- candidate so early in a race, while the GOP has whole first and second string fleets of them.
"Because Democrats can't think for themselves", she responded immediately.

1961, Walter Ulbricht "Nobody has any intention of building a wall."
2003, Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"
2015, Isobars' wife "Democrats can't think for themselves."

The beauty of iWindsurf, 1984 in real time, "The keyword here is blackwhite. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary."

Please don't forget these quotes...

Obama Lie #1

“If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank.”

[youtube]DVHqfUOBXgo[/youtube]

Obama Lie #2

In Obama’s campaign, he promised to “eliminate entirely” income tax for seniors making less
than $50,000. Yet another blatant lie right to your face.

[youtube]PkRtF_A4-Yg[/youtube]

Obama Lie #3

On an interview on The Today Show Obama claimed he won the Michigan & Illinois Primaries,
which is a lie.

GREGORY: But Senator you have not demonstrated that you can decisively put the nomination away. You have also not demonstrated that you can win some of the big states that’ll be important in a general election. California, New York, Ohio.

OBAMA: Well David we’ve won Michigan and Georgia and Illinois and Missouri.

[youtube]wELWUghJtSw[/youtube]

Obama Lie #4

The only involvement I had with Acorn was doing some stuff with the justice department.

Obama made it clear with this statement directly from his campaign website:
[youtube]w0fL5ubpKjM[/youtube]

Obama Lie #5

“My father served in World War II”
Obama said in a campaign speech below that his father served in World War 2. Yeah, the communist Kenyan father that was 9 years old when the war ended. Obama was probably referring to his grandfather who did actually serve, but could the candidate who had written “dreams of my father” perhaps been trying to boost the image of his communist father seeing how most people rarely look into the facts? Probably. But why worry about who Barack’s communist father really was while Obama is trying to enforce the dreams of his father?

[youtube]sMri4vVpgIE[/youtube]

Obama Lies #6,7,8,9,10,11,12

Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk

[youtube]FSgoHSqIYtY[/youtube]

Obama Lied about giving the public 5 days to look at the health care bill before signing it, but then again, is it any surprise from the people that said you’ll save 3000% on your health Care Costs? To them I’m sure it made sense that Sunday Night to Tuesday Morning was 5 days.

7 Lies & Broken Promises in the above video:
1. Make Government Open and Transparent
2. Make it “Impossible” for Congressmen to slip in Pork Barrel Projects
3. Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public (republicans shut out)
4. No more secrecy
5. Public will have 5 days to look at a Bill
6. You’ll know what’s in it (Republican Senators didn’t know)
7. We will put every pork barrel project online

Obama Lie #13

“No more Illegal Wire Tapping of American Citizens”

[youtube]kgXi95f_UoM[/youtube]

Of course, the illegal wire tapping of American citizens continues to this day.

Obama Lie #14

The Promise to Walk the Picket Line if Workers are Denied the Right to Bargain
Did you really believe this one? lol what a joke!

[youtube]yNgKhrgjhJM[/youtube]

Obama Lie #15

Promises to Close Guantanamo Bay and End Torture

[youtube]U6zrrCs3AvA[/youtube]

Obama Lie #16

I am Somebody who Promotes Same-Sex Marriage

Watch this timeline of Obama flip-flopping on the Same-sex Marriage Issue. Yet another lie.

[youtube]BsATCVB0scw[/youtube]

Obama Lie #17

Promise to Cut Deficit in Half
Soon after Obama took office he pledged that his administrated would cut the deficit in half. Closing in on the last year of his term his pledge made in February of 2009 is laughable, and just another item on his list of lies.

[youtube]Lll3lFjZ8Pw[/youtube]

Obama Lie #18

“If you like the healthcare plan you have, you can keep it.”

[youtube]CuLp–VveIA[/youtube]

Obama Lie #19

Obama Claims Border Fence ‘Basically Complete’ but It’s Only 5% Finished
“They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents – more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a build up that began under President Bush and that we have continued. They wanted a fence. Well, that fence is now basically complete.”

The Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congress’s investigative arm, reported in early 2009 that only 32 miles of double-layer fencing had been built. That means under President Obama, only 4.3 miles of double layer fencing has been built. This is woefully inadequate.

Obama Lie #20

“We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks with Interest”

The Congressional Budget Office–based on figures from Obama’s own Office of Management and Budget—gives a different assessment.

“The cost to the federal government of the TARP’s transactions (also referred to as the subsidy cost), including grants for mortgage programs that have not yet been made, will amount to $24 billion,” said the CBO report, which was released on the same day Obama spoke.
Source: CNSNews.com

Obama Lie #21

Oath of Office (January 20th, 2009)
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a useless exercise. I challenge you to name a politician who has not "lied". Both sides engage in the same behavior. If you think otherwise, you are a child.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uwindsurf wrote:
What a useless exercise. I challenge you to name a politician who has not "lied". Both sides engage in the same behavior. If you think otherwise, you are a child.

He's the POTUS not just some politician, but I guess you expect your president to be a liar, that's one hell of a commentary on your beliefs.
You must be satisfied with a very low bar, how pitiful.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
uwindsurf wrote:

He's the POTUS not just some politician, but I guess you expect your president to be a liar, that's one hell of a commentary on your beliefs.
You must be satisfied with a very low bar, how pitiful.

I see that you failed to meet my challenge. Here is another one: I challenge you to name a President that has not "lied" and to prove your claim. Good luck with that Shark Bait.

What is pitiful is your inability to accept the reality that ALL politicians, including Presidents "lie". You reason like a child. How old are you? Or the better question might be: What is your IQ? Based on your poor grammar and simple reasoning skills, I suspect it is double digits. Carry on jumping to conclusions you simpleton.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are seriously an arrogant piece of work.
Sorry, Homie don't play dat, or with any of your silly games, Spandex boy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: