myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Someone has my 4.2 Hurricane Sail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
einhorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Someone has my 4.2 Hurricane Sail Reply with quote

Sorry for posting this in (maybe) the wrong place. I placed a notice last fall in the lost and found, but received no response.

On my last day sailing in the Gorge last fall, I failed to pack my 4.2 Hurricane into my car. It is blue along along the mast and at the bottom, with yellow up top, and my name, Eric Einhorn, is on the red sailbag and possibly on the sail.
I did not discover it was missing until I was packing my gear away for the season, just before I left town.

I have since discovered that the sail was found at Doug's, turned over to Windance, placed in their lost and found, turned over to CGWA when it was not claimed, and then purchased at their swap meet in April or May, before I returned back to the area. I would love for it to continue its journey and return to me.

If anyone has info about it, please phone or text me at 541-490-3237.
Thanks!
whitevan01

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this is not your sail, but check this out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hurricane-4-2-THE-GORGE-Windsurfing-Sail-Douglas-Van-Zandt-/381237760218
einhorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot to ask for an "older model" Hurricane (the "newest" model was last made in 1996 or 1997)! At least it can now drink legally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: