myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can make it past the cackling chickens........for what it's worth.

https://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/view-whoopi-goldberg-rosie-o-donnell-square-off-191636204.html
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, a black man, in revenge for Eric Garner, executed 2 NYPD officers in revenge for Eric Garners death.

I place the blame firmly on the shoulder of Obama and DeBlasio. They have incited hatred of police and whites in general, and should be held responsible for these murders. Al Sharpton who is a close adviser to Obama should also be held responsible.....

I know you lefty's refuse to fully grasp the gravity of this kind of activity, but heads should role, but won't roll as a result of this.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those rolling heads, figuratively, should include those of the protesters, who refuse to admit that Garner didn't die because he was selling single cigarettes or was black; he died because of a complex chain of events and laws including resisting lawful orders, resisting arrest, a long history of arrests, being too big and belligerent to handcuff easily, having breathing problems related to asthma and maybe his size, and maybe much more, all of which the rabblerousers and race pimps refuse to acknowledge. The cigarettes merely brought public and then police attention to him and his long-repeated illegal acts. If the cops had just said, "He's too big, or too frail, or breaking only small laws; we'll let it go this time", their effectiveness is gone for good.

Too bad our POTUS doesn't comprehend that international relations with rogue nations and terrorists works exactly the same way.
pueno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:

I place the blame firmly on the shoulder of Obama...

It rained today.

I place the blame firmly on the shoulders of Obama.

mac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard, you are truly sick. Get help.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I place the blame firmly on the shoulder of Obama and DeBlasio. They have incited hatred of police and whites in general, and should be held responsible for these murders."

Bard, when you say such ridiculous things, you lose all credibility. Who are you going to blame everything on when President Obama completes his term of office?
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama has done nothing but denigrate police, push the racism theme, push the victim theme, and now we have the results. If you on the left cannot see this, then we are doomed.

Obama could have quietly investigated before he opened his mouth. He's been wrong, and so has his advisor, Al Sharpton. I expect a president who will bring us together, not tear us apart.

Lowest % of Democrats in congress since 1928. Keep drinking the koolaid...
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some early reactions from a Black man, to this presidents failure from black men.

I do believe that this will be the turning point in America on race relations. Blame starts with the president and other outspoken civic leaders. As a black man, I am feeling even more threatened because of the black mentality. Sorry if it hurts. All of these criminals and sympathizers have destroyed in short order what many brave people did over many decades. I am ashamed of my brethren. I don't blame the many posts here on their outrage. And the media, has blood on their hands too.

Thank you my brother. This is not hate against anyone. Just disgust with a president, a mayor, and his advisors for destroying our great nation and its culture.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems this is an act of violence with no motive other than the victims were police. If that turns out to be the case, perhaps the race baiters and rabble rousers here and elsewhere will realize that their inflammatory language has consequences. You know who you are.......and so do we.
swchandler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The theme that our black president is to totally to blame for the social dilemma that exists in this country is total BS. Our nation is at risk, but for reasons you folks can't even begin to understand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 148 of 457

Jump to: