myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
again if I owned the media as a liberal stuff like this would be front page. this is a top staffer and a former Baptist Pastor and paid senior advisor to a congressman.

Wrong thread or another troll post? Maybe if he condoned the molestation of children by his inability to expedite the separation of pedophiles from children you could have nominated him for the Nobel Peace prize. At least this racist had the decency to resign from his position of authority and influence.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
again if I owned the media as a liberal stuff like this would be front page. this is a top staffer and a former Baptist Pastor and paid senior advisor to a congressman.

Wrong thread or another troll post? Maybe if he condoned the molestation of children by his inability to expedite the separation of pedophiles from children you could have nominated him for the Nobel Peace prize. At least this racist had the decency to resign from his position of authority and influence.

wrong thread? troll post what the heck are you talking about, the post was about another one of the right wing religious Babtist ministers racists working at the top of government, daaaa...

Quote:
Quote:
A senior adviser for Rep. Aaron Schock (R.-Ill.) has reportedly resigned over a series of racially charged statements on social media.

real-human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing how this racists story is not front pages in the right wing owned media.... If I owned the midia this to me is very important for people to know how racists are in top positions of government and basically not admonished by the right wing party for being there.

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/racist-mississippi-judge-indicted-after-hitting-yelling-racial-slurs-mentally

Quote:
A Mississippi judge accused of striking a mentally disabled black man and yelling racial slurs at him has been charged with simple assault on a vulnerable adult nearly nine months later, the Clarion-Ledgerreports.

Madison County Justice Court Judge Bill Weisenberger turned himself in on Thursday but was released on a $10,000 bond soon after. Witnesses claim Weisenberger hit 20-year-old Eric Rivers, an African-American man, and yelled “run, nigger, run” at him at the Canton Flea Market on May 8 of last year.

If convicted on the felony charge, the judge faces up to five years in prison or up to a $1,000 fine, or both. A trial date has been set for June 8.

Bill Kirksey, Weisenberger’s lawyer, told the Ledger his client “has denied and continues to deny any wrongdoing or the commission of any crime against any person."

Kirksey and Madison County officials have expressed concern about the slowness of the process, with Kirksey complaining that the attorney general cycled through four juries before presenting the case.

Though Judge Weisenberger voluntarily stepped down from the bench, he is still being paid his annual salary of $45,700. Only the state’s Supreme Court or a felony conviction can remove a judge from the bench.

These allegations of racism against Weisenberger aren’t the first. Last year, he was accused of illegally imposing a DUI sentence against a black person in his courtroom.

Charles Plumpp told WJTV that Weisenberger illegally threw him in jail last year on a “roaming livestock” misdemeanor charge. He spent a day in jail with no bond before another judge released him. Weisenberger reversed his ruling two months later after it was determined that there was no “roaming livestock” misdemeanor law on the books.

“It's foolish; my civil rights were violated. [I spent] 24 hours behind bars, imprisoned [and] handcuffed,” Plumpp said after his conviction was reversed
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Mississippi State Rep. on his racist comments: 'It was late Reply with quote

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/16/1364765/-Mississippi-State-Rep-on-his-racist-comments-It-was-late-at-night?detail=email#

Mississippi State Rep. on his racist comments: 'It was late at night'

Quote:
Good news: Mississippi State Rep. Gene Alday, who got in hot water for saying incredibly racist things to a newspaper reporter over the weekend, says he's not racist, he's just misunderstood.
The comments in question refer to African-Americans in his hometown of Walls, a small community in Desoto County. Alday, 57, said that he comes "from a town where all the blacks are getting food stamps and what I call 'welfare crazy checks.' They don't work."
He also said that when he went to the emergency room one time, "I liked to died. I laid in there for hours because they (blacks) were in there being treated for gunshots."

Now it is extremely unlikely that either of those things are true, but that's beside the point. The point is that the stupid reporter, who called to ask for Alday's comments on state education funding, shouldn't have reported that he said those things.
"It was late at night and he called me," Alday said of his earlier interview with Clarion-Ledger investigative reporter Jerry Mitchell. "He asked me a question back to when I was in law enforcement … I have a way of talking and saying, 'take this off the record.'" [...]
But Alday said the reporter failed to write about the numerous times Alday has helped people of all races in his community, whether that meant giving them rides to the doctor or providing credit on merchandise at the store run by his family.

Yeah, ya damn hippie. I once gave a kinda ethnic-looking guy a ride to the doctor's office, but you didn't put that in yer damn story, ya communist.
Alday does not plan on resigning even though even some of his fellow Mississippi Republicans have asked him to because, well, hell if I know. Because reporters shouldn't call so late if they don't want to hear his racist tirades, I guess.

real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conservatives complain there were too many black people at the ‘racist’ Oscars

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/conservatives-complain-there-were-too-many-black-people-at-the-racist-oscars/

Quote:
the response by conservative cultural and political writers to the subject of race and gender at last night’s 87th Academy Award ceremony was, to put it lightly, less than ideal.

Breitbart Hollywood’s Editor-at-Large John Nolte, for example, aimed to prove that liberals are the real racists by tracking every time anyone applauded anything related to the film Selma:

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/conservatives-complain-there-were-too-many-black-people-at-the-racist-oscars/

Quote:
the response by conservative cultural and political writers to the subject of race and gender at last night’s 87th Academy Award ceremony was, to put it lightly, less than ideal.

Breitbart Hollywood’s Editor-at-Large John Nolte, for example, aimed to prove that liberals are the real racists by tracking every time anyone applauded anything related to the film Selma:

Is this what "Liberal" media looks like? Boy you sure fuel that lovable demeanour of yours when you ingest that toxic BS. Don't forget to wipe. It's oozing out of you.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

Quote:

Is this what "Liberal" media looks like? Boy you sure fuel that lovable demeanour of yours when you ingest that toxic BS. Don't forget to wipe. It's oozing out of you.

hey gee another troll post..... troll... try posting about the subject vs your personal hate because you can not address the subject.

ya ya ya we understand you hate me. troll where someone likes ya.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Na, hate is not my forte. It would appear you have cornered the market on that attribute, especially with your preferred news sources designed to do just that. Talk about falling prey. Jeesh.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, at least he can still call the PD racists, because he can, and he likes to.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fool. The police department arrested black folks for things they didn't arrest white folks for, and made racist jokes. Do you have a special name for this behavior that doesn't begin with the letter R?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 160 of 457

Jump to: