myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
I just wish they would have given them "space to destroy". Everything would have been OK then. Presumably those arrested will be released without charges. After all, they probably don't have jobs so how can we blame them for letting off a little steam.

ALL 170 BIKERS ARE BEING HELD ON $1million dollar bail each. Meanwhile JZ bailed out many of the protesters....for a lot less money.
mac

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sad a life must be when you scan the right wing news media every day for something new to hate Obama with:

Quote:
Hey there Boggsy.........it's a legitimate question you raise. After all, President Obama, who introduced the word "thugs" into the recent conversation, has been very quick to comment on every high profile incident involving the police and a black lawbreaker. I'm not aware that he has said a word about this, much larger incident in Waco. No political hay to be made presumably. Perhaps he wants to keep a low profile since he has done a U-turn on his solemn pledge not to to put US boots on the ground in a combat role in Syria/ Iraq. Or maybe he just read the newspaper and found out that the J/V team have taken Ramadi and are slaughtering civilians. You remember ISIS don't you? That handful of goat-herders driving around the desert in used Toyota pickups.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's nice to know that you are willing to criticize the President when it is merited.

Specious logic example for today: equating a war among biker gangs--who deal drugs--with cop on black men violence. It's harder to go a week without rationalization than without sex.

Sad indeed.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to reality
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alarming Surge In Murders And Shootings In Baltimore
May 18, 2015 11:03 PM

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — City crime spike. A dramatic increase in violence in Baltimore. Dozens of shooting and murders in the last few weeks following the riots last month.

Christie Ileto reports some are concerned police are hesitant to crack down after six officers were charged in the death of Freddie Gray.

No parent should ever have to bury a child, but it’s Vel Hick’s reality.

“He took my baby away from me. That’s my baby,” she said.

Her 33-year-old son Louis is now one of 96 homicides in Baltimore this year–an undercurrent of violence that’s up almost one-third from this time last year.

“People have said its because morale is down, or it’s because the officers were charged. We don’t know that,” said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake.

While city leaders are working to curb the rash of bloodshed.

A Baltimore police officer who chose to remain anonymous says the Freddie Gray case impacted policing.

“If you want them to be proactive in patrolling and trying to catch people, I could see them not being interested in doing that,” the officer said.

William Scipio heads Sandtown’s Resident Action Committee–an area once at the heart of April’s unrest.

Ileto: “When was the last time you’ve personally seen an officer in Sandtown?”

Scipio: “Since the riots.”

Community leaders say curbing the violence means solving a systemic problem.

“Jobs. Possibilities,” said Pastor Duane Simmons, Simmons Memorial Baptist Church. “I have young people in my church who are involved. They inform me, ‘Pastor, we really don’t want to do this, but we have no alternative.'”

For now, neighborhoods continue to hear stories from mothers like Vel Hicks, who now only hope for justice.

Community leaders are also asking residents to step up and do their part to keep their neighborhoods safe.

The family of Louis Hicks says they are struggling to pay for his funeral expenses. Donations can be made to the Joseph Brown Funeral Home.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/18/alarming-surge-in-murders-and-shootings-in-baltimore/
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have treated the violent gun toting Molotov cocktail throwing rioters like the Texas police took care of the bikers.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
They should have treated the violent gun toting Molotov cocktail throwing rioters like the Texas police took care of the bikers.

are you that stupid to make a absolutely ignoramus false equivalency here? Mac just pointed out false equivalency that obviously was way past your mental ability. Is it you are just stupid or are you just a america hater?

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja-human wrote:

are you that stupid to make a absolutely ignoramus false equivalency here? Mac just pointed out false equivalency that obviously was way past your mental ability. Is it you are just stupid or are you just a america hater?

Definitely off the meds.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
baja-human wrote:

Definitely off the meds.

troll post.

Oh my German troll...

again a person who claims the Jewish ADL is a hate group. From a person who wants to incinerate the old it figures.

here is your quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Quote:
My proposal: after two heart attacks, a stroke or first signs of dimensia it's a short trip to the incinerator. That brings me to those with mental health issues....

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey racist,
Do you have any more comments to make insinuating that people of German decent are Nazis?

On second thought, maybe it is the meds. I had an aquaintance who was almost as nuts as you from steroids.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
Hey racist,
Do you have any more comments to make insinuating that people of German decent are Nazis?

On second thought, maybe it is the meds. I had an aquaintance who was almost as nuts as you from steroids.

coming from a guy who claimed the Jewish ADL site is a hate site, i guess being called a racist by you is on par.

I have only met in person one German I despised and have been to Germany many times. why, because he was a racist/actually he was part of the Nazi party as a child and still proud of it.

Other than that, yes I do not like any racist which again I personally believe you to be one. Simple as that. And to me any German making light of incinerating people in any fashion is just not tolerable, and to me shows a mental disability. To you it may be a big joke but try that joke on the Jewish ADL site (that you claimed is a hate site) and see how much they laugh.

I have challenged you before to go to that site and you give your same what I consider racist hate speel/tactics there and we will see who has more friends me or you. I now double dare you with this new so called joke one added.

again stalked anyone else lately? again that is just plain real sick and creepy to stalk someone because you do not like the facts they post. your compulsive serial trolling I believe is a illness.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, " better than "likes" on Facebook"

You should learn to wipe the spit off your lips after you're done foaming at the mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 200 of 457

Jump to: