myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrgybe

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep on picking at the scab to ensure that it never heals.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the capital of the Confederacy and a supporter of the GOP who has doubled down on bigotry. Words of denial, not wisdom. We should just ignore the evidence.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Keep on picking at the scab to ensure that it never heals."

mrgybe, have you ever had skin cancer? The cancerous scab or tissue just keeps forming, and that's what's only on the surface. Believe me, you don't want to be stupid and ignore it if it's happening to you.
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
From the capital of the Confederacy and a supporter of the GOP who has doubled down on bigotry.

Goodness!! I think I might get the vapors! To my horror, I just found out I doubled down on bigotry!! Someone please remind me when I did that!

Signed,
Devastated in DC.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr G...you're breaking your own rule by continually posting frivolous material. just sayin.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My white waspy friend had a similar situation with one of his children. Perhaps the author could have approached the article with a theme of government incompetence too. I get to deal with that almost monthly as a business owner. Is it because I'm too white?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
Mr G...you're breaking your own rule by continually posting frivolous material. just sayin.

And yet, strangely, you are never moved to comment on the nonsense and personal slurs your fellow Californians routinely post. Just sayin'.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My intellectual curiosity rests with you....AND I subscribe to the 11th commandment(Reagan Rule)
Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Democrat(Boggsman Rule)
mac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another black teenager is shot multiple times by a cop, another Republican calls for reopening internment camps, the leading Republican candidate calls for mass deportation of 11 million people, many working for Republicans, while Mexicans produce the Don's hats:

Quote:
Christine Mai-DucContact Reporter
Donald Trump’s hats have quickly become a signature totem of the 2016 campaign, a kitsch magnet that serves ironic hipsters and sincere supporters alike. The red-and-white caps are emblazoned with the real estate mogul's oft-repeated slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

But look around the factory floor where these hats are being made by the thousands, and you’ll find faces that don’t seem to fit into Trump’s America.

Yolanda Melendrez is one of them. Melendrez, an immigrant from Mexico who was brought to the United States by her parents when she was a baby, has worked at the Carson-based Cali-Fame headwear company since 1991.

Quote:
While a majority of the nation's governors have asked the Obama administration to stop the resettlement of Syrian refugees in their state, a prominent Tennessee lawmaker has gone a step further: He's suggested the National Guard round up recently arrived refugees and prevent the arrival of additional refugees.

"If I err, it will be on the side of not having another Paris, France," said state Rep. Glen Casada, the chairman of the House Republican Caucus in the state Legislature. "When we let them in, we are letting terrorists in."

The response? Ignore this and let the wounds heal. I guess Winston Churchill didn't say this so it can't be true:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
mrgybe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
My intellectual curiosity rests with you....AND I subscribe to the 11th commandment(Reagan Rule)
Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Democrat(Boggsman Rule)

Worry not my young friend.......I never expect a fair shake from a banker.......and I know that you must be fully occupied responding to Justice Department discovery requests. Studying me can only result in your betterment. Occasionally, however, try reading the ridiculous statements that always preface my infrequent trite responses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 236 of 457

Jump to: