myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, why is it that I have a totally different take on President Obama's many comments about blacks and their dilemmas today? I just don't get how you twist it all up and come out so hateful about him. There are many blacks in America that don't feel that he has pressed their case, but you seem to think that he has sided too strongly for them. Why do I get the feeling that you would never be happy with Obama, regardless where he stood on black issues today.

Whether you like it or not, black folks really aren't treated like white folks in many parts of America. I know this first hand, because I had a father that was definitely prejudiced against blacks, and often vocal about it in our home. Regarding Alabama, his father was born and raised there, and my father spent many summers with relatives in Alabama. Although my father was a good man, he had a disdain for blacks that was woven into his character that was unshakeable. Believe me, he was not alone in this. Those that think that racial discrimination is a thing of the past are either utterly clueless, or not being honest about things.

Anyone who thinks obama has made things better is beyond CLUELESS.
Race relations are at a 50 year low, are you happy with that? Are you naive enough not to realize that the libs are playing the race card to motivate their base to come out and vote for loathsome hillary. Do you know hillary likes to use the N word? Hilarious you would call someone clueless, you are by far the most ill informed person on this forum.

And using your logic on racism I guess its fair to say Bill and Hill must be racist seeing they are from the south.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, mat-ty, are you of the opinion that racial discrimination doesn't exist today?
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
So, mat-ty, are you of the opinion that racial discrimination doesn't exist today?

It absolutely exist, all over the world, always has and always will.
But we only seem to hear about one kind, and that's white on black.
I believe the vast majority of people are not racist and are tired of the lefts obsession with racism. I also believe that the American dream is alive and well for ANYONE who wants to work hard and achieve it. ANYONE!!!!
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The left's obsession with racism? You must be joking, right?

Maybe you're upset that the Democratic party has the audacity to recognize that racism is still alive today. With what we have in America, the problem goes both ways. White against black, and black against white. Normally though, blacks are on the ass end of things, and that's why we often see the result we do today. Believe me, the Civil Rights Act passed in the 60s wasn't accepted well by many, particularly in the south. That's why many Democrats in the south are now Republicans.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/t7GM6nGmNQ8

The new racist America where white people are ordered to the back of the line.
swchandler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only on infowars.com. The alternate reality for those on the extreme right wing. Certainly, a bent and twisted view of things.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="swchandler"]The left's obsession with racism? You must be joking, right?

Keep up the hand holding and excuse making, because its working so well.
Race relations are at an all time low after 8 years of a black president. The captain ran the the ship onto the rocks and you want to blame the passengers.
I know you are incapable of criticizing obama but to say he has not been a complete disaster in race relations speaks volumes about your lack of honesty.

If if you think I am in the minority with my opinion, you would be wrong once again.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:
The left's obsession with racism? You must be joking, right?

Keep up the hand holding and excuse making, because its working so well.
Race relations are at an all time low after 8 years of a black president. The captain ran the the ship onto the rocks and you want to blame the passengers.
I know you are incapable of criticizing obama but to say he has not been a complete disaster in race relations speaks volumes about your lack of honesty.

If if you think I am in the minority with my opinion, you would be wrong once again.

awe the poor right wing trust fund racists think they are the real victims.... poor you poor donald, poor David Duke (KKK running for office)...

Last edited by real-human on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the DNC, namely Hillary, is overtly pandering to the ignorant BLM/Hands Up Don't Shoot/Kill the Pigs crowd idiots to get their votes, at the expense of the injured and dead cops and their widows. Police unions are justifiably furious. At this rate she will do more for racial divisiveness than Obama did, if that's possible.

I DO AND DID NOT COMPREHEND HOW ANYONE WITH A MEASURABLE IQ CAN STAND THIS BITCH.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Now the DNC, namely Hillary, is overtly pandering to the ignorant BLM/Hands Up Don't Shoot/Kill the Pigs crowd idiots to get their votes, at the expense of the injured and dead cops and their widows. Police unions are justifiably furious. At this rate she will do more for racial divisiveness than Obama did, if that's possible.

I DO AND DID NOT COMPREHEND HOW ANYONE WITH A MEASURABLE IQ CAN STAND THIS BITCH.

the problem is you, you have no IQ. you coward!

as we know basically every study ever done has shown you and yours are intellectually lacking. red state blue state... You prove it with your hate posts time and time again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 247 of 457

Jump to: