myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 278, 279, 280 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
So are you calling or not? I'm waiting.....
keep waiting..

lock him up

lock him up...

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shout it all day long Dean if it makes you feel pretty, but nobody here is going to lock him up, you have to make that happen yourself, make the call, we are all waiting.
Or just STFU, you're making a bigger fool of yourself, if that's even possible.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Shout it all day long Dean if it makes you feel pretty, but nobody here is going to lock him up, you have to make that happen yourself, make the call, we are all waiting.
Or just STFU, you're making a bigger fool of yourself, if that's even possible.

hey little man come make me stfu you commie...

lock him up
lock him up
hahahahah

you stfu little immoral lucifer in the flesh coward...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like spineless bigot Dean has gone McVeigh. The poor wimp won't get the authorities involved with his little crying game because he knows he'll be seen as the fool he is. Careful NW, before you know it he'll be throwing a brick through your window like the rest of the losers. I thought for sure an ardent Liberal as himself would be gearing for the government to fix his self-inflicted problems at taxpayer's expense.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
Looks like spineless bigot Dean has gone McVeigh. The poor wimp won't get the authorities involved with his little crying game because he knows he'll be seen as the fool he is. Careful NW, before you know it he'll be throwing a brick through your window like the rest of the losers. I thought for sure an ardent Liberal as himself would be gearing for the government to fix his self-inflicted problems at taxpayer's expense.

awe going to go stalk some more.... again mr troll. serial troll. Going to get at me with a van filled with fertilizer... awe poor little troll... again you are so sick to stalk because you do not like an american's political position. going to go McVeigh I see...

lock him up

lock him up...

nw30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Go Dean!"
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

awe going to go stalk some more.... again mr troll. serial troll. Going to get at me with a van filled with fertilizer... awe poor little troll... again you are so sick to stalk because you do not like an american's political position. going to go McVeigh I see...

lock him up

lock him up...

So sure of yourself, then start calling, and let's see what happens.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

lock him up

lock him up...

lock him up....

lock him up....

please computer algorithms pick him out.... he has acted out in his hate of americans....

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

lock him up

lock him up...

lock him up....

lock him up....

please computer algorithms pick him out.... he has acted out in his hate of americans....

Why leave it to chance or algorithms. Come on, you're so sure of yourself, so make that call.
real-human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:
real-human wrote:
NP wrote:

lock him up

lock him up...

lock him up....

lock him up....

Why leave it to chance or algorithms. Come on, you're so sure of yourself, so make that call.

we will see ya never know when they catch up to your anti-american hate....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 278, 279, 280 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 279 of 457

Jump to: