myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

40,000 people showed up in Boston to protest the bigots. I guess Matty and his buddies were outnumbered about 1000 to 1. The cops protected the assholes, as they should. Trump circles the drain.
techno900

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And as usual, any protest with leftists involved always ends in confrontation and arrests, and as far as I can find, none from the right were arrested.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
And as usual, any protest with leftists involved always ends in confrontation and arrests, and as far as I can find, none from the right were arrested.

so says the right winger nazi who drove his car into a a bunch of liberals...

or so says the right wing nazi who was arrested as a juv with pulling a knife and calling someone a jew...
Your other right winger who you love was outed by social media for beating a person in the head.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8/14/1689623/-Terrorist-Who-Beat-Deandre-Harris-With-A-Pipe-in-Charlottesville-Found-On-Social-Media
Daniel Borden is being sought by police in Ohio with the assistance of the FBI. It appears he has a juvie record of pulling a knife on a classmate and calling him “A Jew.”

He was enamored of Hitler, of course.

thats like saying a protest in China, Russia, Venezuala ends up in arrests. daaaaa...

well then you have nazi authoritarian regimes, of course, those who oppose the right wing are arrested....

I am sure trump wants Nazi stormtroopers like Putin and China have... thats why he wants to outsource to blackwater for a private bank of stormtroopers.

Last edited by real-human on Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember trump hired actors to cheer him on at his so called big official announcement when he announced he was running for president.

Here they are so desperate they will pay minorities to hold trump signs... this is so pathetic. Talk about lowering the office of president...

Al least we now know where the minorities come from in Trump rallies and so on...

techno900

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I didn't attach to my above post about the protests in Boston, from ABC:

Quote:
The free speech rally was deemed "officially over" by police ahead of its official end time, but thousands of counterprotesters continued to spread out in the city throughout the afternoon, with some protesting peacefully but others confronting officers and people.

A total of 33 arrests were made Saturday, mostly from disorderly conduct and a few assaults on police officers, the Boston Police Department announced. Police Commissioner William Evans said at a news conference this afternoon that some urine-filled bottles were thrown at officers, and police indicated on Twitter that some demonstrators were throwing rocks at police.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
What I didn't attach to my above post about the protests in Boston, from ABC:

Quote:
The free speech rally was deemed "officially over" by police ahead of its official end time, but thousands of counterprotesters continued to spread out in the city throughout the afternoon, with some protesting peacefully but others confronting officers and people.

A total of 33 arrests were made Saturday, mostly from disorderly conduct and a few assaults on police officers, the Boston Police Department announced. Police Commissioner William Evans said at a news conference this afternoon that some urine-filled bottles were thrown at officers, and police indicated on Twitter that some demonstrators were throwing rocks at police.

Black lives matter......

again the Boston tea party was a bunch of white boys complaining about un-equalness of taxes....

They wore disguises to put the blame on another race.

This is about far more than taxation without representation... This is a much deeper right of black people for economic and vote and equality... Not superiority just equality...

Puts the Boston tea party to shame on moral agenda. and moral acts.

The Nazis and KKK and right wing are for superiority... not equality

equality is a fundamental human right...

wynsurfer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets put things in perspective, 40,000 lefties with 33 arrests. That's .000825% breaking the law. Greater than 99.9% non violent. Zero murders. Does nothing shame you people? Who's side are you on? Those calling for ethnic cleansing by mass murder or those advocating peaceful coexistence?

You are either for the Neo Nazi or you can stand against them. There is no middle ground.
nw30

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slinky wrote:
Lets put things in perspective, 40,000 lefties with 33 arrests. That's .000825% breaking the law. Greater than 99.9% non violent. Zero murders. Does nothing shame you people? Who's side are you on? Those calling for ethnic cleansing by mass murder or those advocating peaceful coexistence?

You are either for the Neo Nazi or you can stand against them. There is no middle ground.

Yes, lets put things in perspective, but using your logic.
Knowing who were assaulted, and by whom, would mean that you must think that the police are nothing but neo Nazis.
You've become a victim of the fog of demonstrations. Don't discount the details they can backfire on you.
real-human

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
slinky wrote:

Yes, lets put things in perspective, but using your logic.
Knowing who were assaulted, and by whom, would mean that you must think that the police are nothing but neo Nazis.
You've become a victim of the fog of demonstrations. Don't discount the details they can backfire on you.

Well, the police do have issues with society if you are black. Not in this case but in general we really do have major problems with a minority of the police. Shooting blacks for nothing, ie driving while black is an example.

Police have been known to put drunks into crowds to cause problems. They did this to the wall street protesters. That type of behavior is deplorable.

The 1-3% of bad ones really do mess it up for the majority. Body cameras and such I believe will actually resolve many situations. IE you touch your gun or pressure or movement or actions like a fight and the camera which then as they do now has the last 30 seconds to 2 minutes previous is sent. Well it is transmitted to the station, the states attorney and public affairs automatically. We are close and I believe with technology to resolve many of these situations, the 1-3% bad guys will not have get out of jail cards.

and the side you are on is the Nazis... KKK, racists... that is apparent to anyone with a brain, mr IQ30...

I remember the day a KKK member pulled a gun on me and he too considered himself not racist... I said the KKK were all racists so he pulled a gun out... hahahaha

mac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Techno and NW--there have been, for my entire adult life, a small group of anarchists that hang around demonstrations. They are not liberals, and they are not "alt-left". Like Trump, they thrive on anarchy. Organizers of demonstrations here in the Bay Area tried to self police the demonstrations--until one of the anacrhists hit a monitor with a hammer. That pattern gives the uninformed--or unprincipled--an opportunity to ignore the facts. 100 Nazis showed up--and were cowed because 40,000 peaceful anti-racists showed up. I'm thinking that Techno didn't teach math--or logic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 305, 306, 307 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 306 of 457

Jump to: