myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 326, 327, 328 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Researchers Discovered A Site Where Ancient Mexican Tribes Kidnapped And Ate European Invaders
Lassie Smith

I thought they were immigrants

Unhinged Malibu Barbie!!!

Come up with something original RIM-LICK. Or are you just Mac lite??

Ok, Rudy Giuliani calls FBI agents "Storm Troopers". Nice, and SAD!!!
More BS from YOUR folks.

What they did to Cohen and Manafort is disgraceful and far from the norm.
I am not saying either of these guys are innocent but kicking down doors in the dead of night? Seriously??? those are thug tatics.
wsurfer

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was told there is some low life that uses derogatory terms for Chinese people.
A real thug!!!
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
I was told there is some low life that uses derogatory terms for Chinese people.
A real thug!!!

I do not like using racial slurs. It is beneath polite society, but the mainland Chinese are at war with us, and you morons are worried about the slur. WAKE UP. They're stealing intellectual property, stealing and destroying pristine islands in the South China sea, destroying the environment, building huge aircraft carriers, drone armies, raping Africa, and yes....wait for it...interfering with American elections.
mac

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are no issues with disagreeing with Chinese government policies. Putting those disagreements in racist terms is despicable. Remaining silent, or defending slurs, enables racism and racial hatred.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
A real thug!!!

I do not like using racial slurs. It is beneath polite society, but the mainland Chinese are at war with us, and you morons are worried about the slur. WAKE UP. They're stealing intellectual property, stealing and destroying pristine islands in the South China sea, destroying the environment, building huge aircraft carriers, drone armies, raping Africa, and yes....wait for it...interfering with American elections.

It's what liberals do when they have no argument even when presented with overwhelming evidence, they focus on a harmless slur. People call white folks, Christians, and conservatives awful names all day long and It never bothers me. Most people are proud of who they are and would never let a name caller hurt them, it's only liberals and their twisted little brains that are bothered.

Mac and wsurfer call you names all the time and you never stoop to their level. Those two clowns complaining about name calling is hilarious, but typical for folks that far gone.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wsurfer wrote:
A real thug!!!

Again rim-lick can't muster up the integrity to admit that Mueller is out of control and his strong arm tactics are over the top.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
wsurfer wrote:
A real thug!!!

It's what liberals do when they have no argument even when presented with overwhelming evidence, they focus on a harmless slur. People call white folks, Christians, and conservatives awful names all day long and It never bothers me. Most people are proud of who they are and would never let a name caller hurt them, it's only liberals and their twisted little brains that are bothered.

Mac and wsurfer call you names all the time and you never stoop to their level. Those two clowns complaining about name calling is hilarious, but typical for folks that far gone.

You're right Matty. And from a perspective of a Christian White guy with a multi racial family, the slurs against whites and Christians is profound.
mac

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bigots believe they are victims. In a Trumpian world.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
The bigots believe they are victims. In a Trumpian world.

Fugin Haole...a term I have heard often. Cracker, also.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that I care, but I never hear Mac getting upset when his buddy Dean is being a bigot, just like my neighbors as a child, referring to Germans as Nazis. I've heard them all, square head, etc., and I really don't care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 326, 327, 328 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 327 of 457

Jump to: