myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 328, 329, 330 ... 441, 442, 443  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP--I made an assumption that Matty, with his misogyny and racism, has trouble with women. He has used language like "cunt" multiple times--without comment by you.

You guys like to dish it out--but whine when it comes back. I like to point out the many times that mrgybe was spot on wrong. Some of us actually pay attention to facts.

JP--I read credible conservative critiques frequently. Of course most of those were fiscally responsible Republicans who have distanced themselves from Trump and Trumpism. D'Souza is a crackpot. But I'm not surprised you subscribe.

I will refrain from using the C word from now on....what can I say too much Game of Thrones.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
NP--I made an assumption that Matty, with his misogyny and racism, has trouble with women. He has used language like "cunt" multiple times--without comment by you.

You guys like to dish it out--but whine when it comes back. I like to point out the many times that mrgybe was spot on wrong. Some of us actually pay attention to facts.

JP--I read credible conservative critiques frequently. Of course most of those were fiscally responsible Republicans who have distanced themselves from Trump and Trumpism. D'Souza is a crackpot. But I'm not surprised you subscribe.

What makes D'Souza a crackpot?. He has an actually perspective that you will never have, but like most liberals you want to shut down his opinion because it conflicts with the non-sense liberal have been pushing for 70 years . Diversity????? only when it confirms to liberal BS
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't like any of the pigment enhanced people who love Trump.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pigment enhanced people"?

Are those the folks that are different than we are?
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
NP wrote:
mac wrote:

Finally, NP, you are again wrong. I have asked Dean to tone it down, more than once. I have also asked you to not egg him on. You both ignored me, so I mostly ignore your name calling. I have never said "I don't like racist names"--and then gone on to defend the person who constantly uses racist names.

Hey Mac, talk about egging on. You must miss Mr. Gybe a whole lot considering you keeping trying to egg him on. I guess you've been able to concentrate you efforts with others. I could give you the same advice with regards to Matty, but it would likely be lost, because who else could you make "cunt" comments too?

Signed,

Nazi Poster.

Sad thing is Mac treated MR gybe no better than he treated me. Mr Gybe was more articulate and intellectual than Mac all day long and he show him zero respect, IN OTHER WORDS THE REAL MAC.

Too funny. I treated mrgybe with respect—until he called me a latte sipping liberal resposible for the death of thousands—or maybe it was millions. Then I did what you guys say you like about Trump. I lit him up. His story was false. It was actually mrgybe revealing himself as a pompous ass who played loose with facts. And an apologist for the carbon companies that are cooking the planet and lying about it. How many cubic miles of glacier ice have melted?

This, in case NW has actually read something, is hypocrisy. It is using a different standard for people for similar facts.
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to the bogus claim that Christians are being discriminated against. https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/no-wonder-theres-an-exodus-from-religion/2018/05/06/4ad8c33a-4feb-11e8-84a0-458a1aa9ac0a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3f78997693a1&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1
mac

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dinesh? Pants on fire. Hillary hater. Don’t let facts get in the way. http://www.politifact.com/personalities/dinesh-dsouza/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

There are more. Like I said, a crackpot. They sit at the back of City Council meetings and comment on every item. Sometimes their name is Matty. But for all of them, the elevator doesn’t come to the top floor. In Berkeley we see them fro both the far left and the far right.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac's nightmare
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking that the idea of the black conservative could be considered a political mirage. Yet, if the truth was actually told, they never really existed in the real world. It just been a bogus fabrication willfully promoted by the Republican party to capture foolish minds. The black conservatives often highlighted by Republicans are just Uncle Toms kissing ass to fit in a world that they will never be a part of.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
I'm thinking that the idea of the black conservative could be considered a political mirage. Yet, if the truth was actually told, they never really existed in the real world. It just been a bogus fabrication willfully promoted by the Republican party to capture foolish minds. The black conservatives often highlighted by Republicans are just Uncle Toms kissing ass to fit in a world that they will never be a part of.

"I'm thinking -- WOW! Now THAT sounds like a prejudiced statement if I ever heard one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 328, 329, 330 ... 441, 442, 443  Next
Page 329 of 443

Jump to: