myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, believe me, I understand quite well what is true and what isn't, and there is no question that the townhall.com article is total crap. You should know better than to accept the false conclusions reached in the article, but I'm guessing that the hate within you steers you in the wrong direction.

It really gets under your skin that we have a few vocal Muslims in the House of Representatives. Any criticism of Netanyahu's Israel and his policies sends you into orbit, and it becomes erroneously tagged as anti-Semitism.

You know, reasonable folks understand the criticism of Netanyahu's radical right wing outlook and policies isn't anti-semitism or anti-Israeli in nature. Just like criticism of Donald Trump and the actions of the current Republican party isn't anti-American.

Regarding your idea that President Obama meddled in Israeli elections, you might want to reflect back on Netanyahu's specious stunt in front of Congress against President Obama's policy positions. But, maybe your hate and disdain for Obama clouds and distorts your view of things.
real-human

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more importantly the right wing should find out why racists love the right wing. and at some point kick racists out of their racist party.

just like this right wing terrorist who only thinks trump is not right wing enough...

nw30

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, nothing like some Trump haters shooting up Synagogues to make you guys on the left try to tie yourselves up in knots with contorted logic.
It would be entertaining if it wasn't for the death of some innocent Jews.
It's like the dems attempt at an anti-Semitic resolution in congress, they couldn't even pull that one off, it should have been easy. It's being allowed to infiltrate our government because of blind political correctness, and that lame resolution that amounted to nothing but an across the board anti-bigotry statement that was already understood by almost everyone, for years, with the exception being a few leftists congresswomen,,,,,,,,,,, that we know of.

Bash Townhall and any other publication that doesn't tow the left line, all you want, I don't care, but WaPo and the NYT are dead to me, and I'm far from alone on that. Even though I know my opinion about anti-Semitism is dead to you guys, big woop.
swchandler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, why don't you tell us about this anti-Semitic resolution in Congress, and what went wrong. And please, don't forget to tell us what you think should have happened. i'm waiting to be enlightened.
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried for decades to understand anti-semitism (other than from specific Middle-East religious zealots). The only source of such widespread hatred I can think of is the internet, where, like Dean, one can find anything they wish to support any rumor they want. Why on earth should any sane non-Arab hate someone so much just because he MIGHT have a darker skin tone, or might have a dress code, or may wear an odd cap on his head, or observes rituals, or who MIGHT work in a bank ...? Who gives a crap how others live their lives unless their choices and actions actually negatively impact their own? My only exposure to the Torah, from listening to Dr. Laura Schlesinger for years, impressed me very favorably. What deep, dark, deadly secret does it harbor to earn such hatred?
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
NW30, why don't you tell us about this anti-Semitic resolution in Congress, and what went wrong. And please, don't forget to tell us what you think should have happened. i'm waiting to be enlightened.
ME enlighten YOU?
I'm not as dumb as I look, or as wise as you think you look.
But just for shit and giggles.
Rep. Omar should have been called out by name, after all it was her that brought about the congress thinking that a resolution was needed addressing anti-Semitism. That's how it started off, but then their PC attitude took over and watered it down to a meaningless resolution that could have come out of an elementary school, teaching children how to behave around different people, all different people. Anti-Semitism just got thrown in with all the other forms of bigotry, the original reason, was swept aside, no focus on anti-Semitism alone.

I know you should have known the history of that, but for some reason you wanted me to write it out. So why did I do what you wanted me to do, when I really shouldn't have had to?
Maybe, just maybe you really didn't know how it all went down, and are really that uninformed.
See, I'm willing to help.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it was about your desire to see Rep. Omar drawn and quartered on the rack, or at minimum, publicly humiliated for your pleasure. Like I said before, the fact that we have a few vocal Muslims in the House of Representatives really gets under your skin.

Sorry, I'm not buying the idea that Omar's comments were anti-Semitic. Actually, there is a lot of truth in what she said about AIPAC and their goals.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
So it was about your desire to see Rep. Omar drawn and quartered on the rack, or at minimum, publicly humiliated for your pleasure.

Yeah, that's it.
Now you're just being a dick.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
swchandler wrote:
So it was about your desire to see Rep. Omar drawn and quartered on the rack, or at minimum, publicly humiliated for your pleasure.

Yeah, that's it.
Now you're just being a dick.

NW knows dicks.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, elections have consequences, and you need to accept that. I'm afraid you're going to hear a lot of things that you don't like leading up to the elections in 2020. Quit whining and get used to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 412 of 457

Jump to: