myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boggsman1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
yes , or no...simple question...There is no mention of the national anthem, a song , in the Constitution. Yes, or no sir. Do YOU, NW30 support the US Constitution?

Next Question...Jared , and Ivanka used personal email servers to conduct GOVT biz. Since both are members of Billion $$$ Real Estate families, and Jared's father is a felon, who bribed NJ politicians, should we investigate?

Yes, satisfied? The constitution aside, do you believe that during the National Anthem is just as good as any other time to make a demonstration of complaint?

Your second question would never stand up in court it's the same as "leading the witness", so it's irrelevant, and, I don't really care.

If the question is do I think the national anthem is a good time to make a statement , my answer is no. I go to tons of sporting events every year and I always get Teary eyed during a good anthem...but it has nothing to do with my respect for the military.., It has everything to do with my love for this country.
But, I'm not Colin Kapernick , and I respect every man's feelings, so I respect his rights to what he needs to do... And I respect Jerry Jones tonight, a huge Drumpf supporter, in standing with his guys...This thing was about to die, until Dotard the bloviator got riled up in Bama.

Btw- you proved my point on #2... nobody should really care what email gets used...
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch the beginning of the game tonight, but only the beginning knowing it was going to be televised, which was unique for a regular season game, they usually go to commercial break during the Anthem.
What Dallas did was brilliant, they did the exact correct thing, they wanted to show a separation between the two issues, and it succeeded, hopefully it will change things. But I'm not holding my breath, the NFL has many problems.
Well done Dallas.
mac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
yes , or no...simple question...There is no mention of the national anthem, a song , in the Constitution. Yes, or no sir. Do YOU, NW30 support the US Constitution?

Next Question...Jared , and Ivanka used personal email servers to conduct GOVT biz. Since both are members of Billion $$$ Real Estate families, and Jared's father is a felon, who bribed NJ politicians, should we investigate?

Yes, satisfied? The constitution aside, do you believe that during the National Anthem is just as good as any other time to make a demonstration of complaint?

Your second question would never stand up in court it's the same as "leading the witness", so it's irrelevant, and, I don't really care.

Right, it was never about Hillary's e-mails--that was just a way to hate on her. There were no principles involved--you would have trouble finding a principle among many of the Re-thugs. For many Trump voters, it was all about abortion. Knowing that Hillary would not appoint a Supreme Court Justice who vowed to overturn Roe v. Wade, the Republicans and particulalrly the evangelicals, decided to hold their noses--and vote for Tony Soprano.

NW--who ranted with the rest about e-mails, now admits he doesn't care when Trump's son-in-law does the same. Silence from big gybe, who ranted about Hillary being compromised, and the conflicts of interest involved in raising funds for a Foundation that works on poverty. Let's ignore the blatant crimes of the Trump family and their pet alligators.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Right, it was never about Hillary's e-mails--that was just a way to hate on her. There were no principles involved--you would have trouble finding a principle among many of the Re-thugs. For many Trump voters, it was all about abortion. Knowing that Hillary would not appoint a Supreme Court Justice who vowed to overturn Roe v. Wade, the Republicans and particulalrly the evangelicals, decided to hold their noses--and vote for Tony Soprano.

NW--who ranted with the rest about e-mails, now admits he doesn't care when Trump's son-in-law does the same. Silence from big gybe, who ranted about Hillary being compromised, and the conflicts of interest involved in raising funds for a Foundation that works on poverty. Let's ignore the blatant crimes of the Trump family and their pet alligators.

I believe it was you mac who started a thread called "False Equivalencies", yet you claim "NW--who ranted with the rest about e-mails, now admits he doesn't care when Trump's son-in-law does the same."

I didn't know that Trump's son-in-law was the Secretary of State who permanently deleted about 30k emails, and some that weren't deleted, were classified, when did that happen?
So in this case, I don't care if they investigate or not.
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW--Kushner had a broader portfolio than Secretary of State when he used a private e-mail system. So you are wrong on that score.

Deletion of e-mails was selected to push your outrage button, easy when you know almost nothing about government record keeping. It is pretty simple. Any government official, at any level, is required to keep "government records", which includes any e-mails that pertain to developing or implementing policy. That requirement does not extend to e-mails solely concerning setting up meetings, including lunches, when an agenda for such meeting is not part of the e-mail. Any deletions of e-mails must be done under an approved records retention policy, and under the guidance of an attorney. However, Hillary is not required personally to retain records that are kept by other people in the Department. I am virtually certain that all of this is laid out in the Department of State's record retention policy. The sheer number of e-mails, the number of people copied, and the vacuity of much of the messages is staggering.

Under the record retention policy that I was responsible for implementing, I had discretion as to what e-mails were records. For all important e-mails, particularly those involved in documenting a decision and the reasoning behind it, we printed out a copy and put it in the paper file. All such records had to be kept for at least 5 years, and could only be disposed of with the concurrence of an attorney, and a record of when and why it was disposed of. So for projects long built, we eventually cleared away the paper work except the permits and documentation of proper construction and compliance with permit conditions.

Hillary, whatever you might think of her, is a savvy attorney who had run for President twice and was young enough to run again. There is no evidence, absolutely none, that she disposed of government records in e-mail that were unique. Virtually all of the so-called 30,000 e-mails that she deleted were found in other people's e-mail records that had been retained, satisfying the record retention requirements. One of the advantages of being the boss is that others are responsible for much of the paperwork.

Kushner, on the other hand, along with his wife, have used their government tenure to try to make money, hawking their products with assistance from Trump's press agent. He was directly involved in a number of efforts to work with Russians on business deals, including after Trump's election. There is no indication whatsoever that he is aware of, or in compliance with, the relevant record keeping requirements.

Apologists for Trump don't need facts to forgive the Soprano family crimes.
nw30

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I supposed to be surprised that you're all in favor of a full fledged investigation? Hardly.
But at least you gave your fingers a nice warmup on the keyboard.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Trump supporter couldn't help himself...
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/cecil-township-fire-chief-racial-slur-mike-tomlin/
mac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
Am I supposed to be surprised that you're all in favor of a full fledged investigation? Hardly.

Lock him up. I'm pretty sure his daddy's cell is available now.

In all seriousness, when Trump tries to pardon all the fools that have committed crimes for him, the nation will react with revulsion and the powers of the President to pardon will be restricted. The Sopranos, broadcast on Fox not HBO.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

hey Low IQ30

again Hillary sent those emails to people, not one has turned up on government networks.... daaaaa her attorneys did a great job of doing what is required by law, they decided which ones were to be deleted because they were personal emails.

Again she can not erase anyone else's emails that is... So with all the FBI investigation and the numerous right-wing investigations not one of her emails that was sent of the 30,000 deleted have been found on government computers to show her lawyers made one single mistake.

Now that was a real political witch hunt about nothing. For years and again as sec level absolutely any information she can declassify immediately. And for the emails that became classified after she was gone, well what the fuck they were not when she received them.

you are so friggen stupid.

I am in favor of an independent counsel being appointed who is a pit bull partisan dem on Trump. same as appointed on clinton and carter.

remember Carters was for his Peanut farm in a blind trust.

techno900

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baja said:
Quote:
Again she can not erase anyone else's emails that is... So with all the FBI investigation and the numerous right-wing investigations not one of her emails that was sent of the 30,000 deleted have been found on government computers to show her lawyers made one single mistake.

Are we to assume that ALL 30,000 were found? I think not. More than likely, there are thousands that were never found because they weren't on government computers. One can only speculate what was in those thousands of emails and who received them. If there was nothing to hide, then why was there such extreme elimination/destruction of the emails and hardware?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 314, 315, 316 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 315 of 457

Jump to: