myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 364, 365, 366 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mat-ty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
What part of racism is despicable did you not understand? Has NW become an expert on Tijuana?

So you don't follow the news about Tijuana?
Why?
Not your nation? Are you a nationalist?

Hard to figure out NW’s argument. Are you saying that it doesn’t matter that Republican racism is okay because the Mexicans in Tijuana don’t like people from El Salvador?

No he's saying it's not about racism. Its about the law and what's so wrong about the way these people think they can simply invade our country..
mac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hook line and sinker.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
nw30 wrote:
mac wrote:
What part of racism is despicable did you not understand? Has NW become an expert on Tijuana?

So you don't follow the news about Tijuana?
Why?
Not your nation? Are you a nationalist?

Hard to figure out NW’s argument. Are you saying that it doesn’t matter that Republican racism is okay because the Mexicans in Tijuana don’t like people from El Salvador?

No he's saying it's not about racism. Its about the law and what's so wrong about the way these people think they can simply invade our country..

Exactly, sorry mac, you're a throw back fish, too small.
It didn't take rocket science to figure out what I was getting at mac.
And you're always talking of critical thinking,,,,,,,,,,, Pfffft.
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn mat-ty, given the numbers in that Forbes article, why would anyone want to live in California?

Maybe such bad news will keep all those tax adverse Republicans in the nation far away from the Golden State.

Frankly, I can only hope it's enough to keep folks like you thousands of miles away.
mat-ty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Damn mat-ty, given the numbers in that Forbes article, why would anyone want to live in California?

Maybe such bad news will keep all those tax adverse Republicans in the nation far away from the Golden State.

Frankly, I can only hope it's enough to keep folks like you thousands of miles away.

People like me????....That work hard, pay my taxes , ask nothing for no assistance from my goverment, and follow the law.. really????

You're a moron....Airheads liberals and thugs. Thats all that will be left out there...
swchandler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty, I've always been the guy that worked hard, followed the law, paid my taxes, and never received any government assistance.

Yet, unbelievably, you appear to think that folks like me from the left don't have their act together. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Really, it's all about one's state of mind.

Nobody wants a right wing downer in their midst as we move into the future. California knows that and remains an unquestionable leader in the nation, despite the resistance from the right.

You can't dispute that.
techno900

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SW said:
Quote:
California knows that and remains an unquestionable leader in the nation, despite the resistance from the right.

You may want to define "leader".

US News 2018 Best States Ranking.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

California comes in at 31, but one of the 8 ranking factors used is "Quality of Life" and California is ranked 50th. That would be DEAD LAST. Some "leader"
mat-ty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
mat-ty, I've always been the guy that worked hard, followed the law, paid my taxes, and never received any government assistance.

Yet, unbelievably, you appear to think that folks like me from the left don't have their act together. That couldn't be farther from the truth.

Nobody wants a right wing downer in their midst as we move into the future. California knows that and remains an unquestionable leader in the nation, despite the resistance from the right.

You can't dispute that.

I don't think liberals don't pull their weight....I think liberals are too closed minded to realize the disaster they are creating with their open border, sanctuary city, entitlement mindset... That's why Dems have been losing the middle income voter for years. It's become a party of far left nitwits, Elitist hypocrites, and the bottom feeders..
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
SW said:
Quote:
California knows that and remains an unquestionable leader in the nation, despite the resistance from the right.

You may want to define "leader".

US News 2018 Best States Ranking.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

California comes in at 31, but one of the 8 ranking factors used is "Quality of Life" and California is ranked 50th. That would be DEAD LAST. Some "leader"

Iowa, Minn, Utah(not bad), ND

Look at the last 10 states...ALL Red states, nice work Republican Governors....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited by boggsman1 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
swchandler wrote:

You can't dispute that.

I don't think liberals don't pull their weight....I think liberals are too closed minded to realize the disaster they are creating with their open border, sanctuary city, entitlement mindset... That's why Dems have been losing the middle income voter for years. It's become a party of far left nitwits, Elitist hypocrites, and the bottom feeders..

as of November 6th, its become the party of reasonable suburban voters in Houston, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Georgia, and many many other areas....
Matty, keep it up with your tired old lies about immigration , the Senate will be Dem in Jan 2021, and maybe the Presidency as well...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 364, 365, 366 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 365 of 457

Jump to: