myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

racism is far from dead.... he is delusional in his old age.

again one poll of one right wing state not only do right wingers believe inter-racial marriage is wrong but they should go to jail for such. that was not in the 1800s poll that was less than 10 years ago, proving Sowell is delusional in his old age.

here is what he said at his prime when he was being published.

"In Affirmative Action Around the World[31] Sowell holds that affirmative action covers most of the American population, particularly women, and has long since ceased to favor blacks."

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delusional? Does the quote say racism is dead? Nope, but he hit the nail on the head in the last part of the quote describing you and Mac.
real-human

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“Racism is not dead, but it is on life support – kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as ‘racists’”

very delusional to me... it is not on life support for his reasons stated. Again over half of right wingers believe that it is wrong for inter-racial marriage. And that you should be jailed for it. that is not kept alive by those who debate and say that is wrong. That is on full support of racists. Racism is taught at the home and they spread it. If no-one tells them they are wrong for saying a couple may marry who they please then it is an institutional norm you low-no level thinker.

If only the haters are allowed and without penalty to go to racist places to start campaigns for their secret handshares and no one points out why they are doing it it will keep repeating. A way you stop racism is with laws (afirmative action, hate crime laws) and not allowing the racists to normalize their hate and point out their hate.

mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More terrorists were apprehended at the Canadian border than the Mexican border. Ah, but they weren't brown. Watch out for those with hammers and tape measures. Build the northern wall.

Nail pounder demonstrates the callow nature of the modern "conservative." While they profess a creed of personal responsibility, they actually whine and point fingers like crazy. I wonder if he has any good friends who are black or Hispanic. I wonder if he has ever had a serious discussion with someone who has been subjected to prejudice or misogyny.

What NP and his comrade NW do is ignore the blatant racism of Trump and his supporters like Matty. Slurs fly, but rather than stand up to such slurs, they turn on those who point out the slurs as unacceptable.

There is a word for such whiners. Snowflakes. One from the north, one from the south. They can dish it out, but can't take it.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

What NP and his comrade NW do is ignore the blatant racism of Trump

Instead of just spewing your never ending crap, please show us some quotes of Trump's, as taken w/in their intended context, that would obviously show blatant racism to everyone...... Waiting.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll quote Isobars—do your own homework. But just as a hint, look into Stephen Miller, his anti-immigrant fascist.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
More terrorists were apprehended at the Canadian border than the Mexican border. Ah, but they weren't brown. Watch out for those with hammers and tape measures. Build the northern wall.

Huh? How long did you, bluefish and real human collaborate on that unrelated nonsense?

mac wrote:
Nail pounder demonstrates the callow nature of the modern "conservative." While they profess a creed of personal responsibility, they actually whine and point fingers like crazy. I wonder if he has any good friends who are black or Hispanic. I wonder if he has ever had a serious discussion with someone who has been subjected to prejudice or misogyny.

I'm totally responsible for myself. No problem there whatsoever. Not whining or finger point, just drawing attention to your hypocrisy, and hatred displayed towards anyone who doesn't march in line with your ideology. Just so you know, the two people I look up to and hang out with, other than my wife, are NOT white. One is Vietnamese, and the other......wait for it......is BLACK (huge gasp). I actually went for coffee last night with my black friend. As for serious conversations, no problem there either. I bet we have deeper more revealing conversations than you'd be comfortable with, because of what we're involved in together.

mac wrote:
What NP and his comrade NW do is ignore the blatant racism of Trump and his supporters like Matty. Slurs fly, but rather than stand up to such slurs, they turn on those who point out the slurs as unacceptable.
Unlike you, I'm not going to get my panties in a wad over everything everyone says. I thought it was pretty funny that you were so quick to label Isobars a misogynist for referring to Pelosi as a bitch, yet you've referred to HRC as callus and hawkish. If anyone wants to make racial slurs that's on them. Are you so delusional that you think when you flex your "sense of superiority" that you're actually changing someone's views? It's pretty obvious that you're delusional enough to think that your preaching on here makes a lick of difference in the grand scheme of things.

mac wrote:
There is a word for such whiners. Snowflakes. One from the north, one from the south. They can dish it out, but can't take it.

Please Mac, stop trying to deflect. You were indoctrinate into Snowflake-ism at the mecca of snowflakes, UC Berkeley.

PS. it's no longer Nail Ponder, your buddy influenced me to change that to Nazi Poster - KGB. I like that handle because it's a reminder of how mental that team Dean and Mac can be.

nw30

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I’ll quote Isobars—do your own homework. But just as a hint, look into Stephen Miller, his anti-immigrant fascist.

I knew it, you've got NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!
Not surprised, you just spew crap.
mac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkish is misogynist? What language do they speak north of the border?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac, since you’re so bent on trying to monitor everyone’s speech, perhaps you can provide a sliding mysogyny scale of negative terms used to describe a women.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 369, 370, 371 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 370 of 457

Jump to: