myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Racism and America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 390, 391, 392 ... 455, 456, 457  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
mac said:
Quote:
What is amusing to me is the obsession of the right with this one example, and their use of it to hate on their enemies--the free press, liberals, etc

The story has been huge on all media sources, even the liberal. The obsession is only in your mind.

vientomas said:
Quote:
Lack of reading comprehension on display here...
Police claim motive was financial.
Defendant claims innocence.

Quote:
Police say the actor, who is black and gay, hired the two brothers, who are also black, to carry out the scheme. Johnson alleges that the reported attack was a "publicity stunt" that Smollett concocted because he was unhappy about his salary. Prosecutors claim Smollett told the two brothers to yell "MAGA country" and put a rope around his neck.

Did you wonder where the police came up with "unhappy about his salary"? Out of thin air or maybe from the brothers that were paid to fake the attack?
Clearly he was after publicity, so why involve MAGA and Trump? More news worthy to promote MAGA as racist and homophobic. Now it's backfired BIG TIME.

If you were his employer and the mugging was real, would you consider giving him a raise because he was attacked?

Staging a hate crime for financial gain is ridiculously stupid...an idea so stupid that I could easily see Matty giving birth to it.

And no, I don't wonder where the police came up with the theory. Police say things all the time that are not factually accurate.
nw30

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
mac wrote:
I’m sure that NW and Matty think they are all “good people.” I’m absolutely sure it wasn’t covered on Fox or Breitbart. https://www.csis.org/analysis/rise-far-right-extremism-united-states

FORTY MILLION people live in California....67 hate crime convictions last year.
Do the MATH nitwit. Its far from the problem you portray. Was the little liberal pussy who SUCKER Punched a conservative activist in the face the other day a hate crime in your twisted mind???????????
At mac's Almer mater, no less, where they teach the factious finer points of progressivism.

Tolerance: UC Berkeley Employee Very Pleased Conservative Got Punched On Campus 2/22/19

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/02/22/tolerance-uc-berkeley-employee-very-pleased-conservative-got-assaulted-on-campus-n2542092
mat-ty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Tell us shithead how it was financial??? what was his end game??? I'm a victim of a hate crime pay me more to act???

Learn how to read first shit for brains. Then ask your questions to the police you dumb fuck as the police are the ones saying he did it for financial gain.

You're like a little kid, so easy to rattle your cage.....carry on nitwit
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some idiot who watches Faux news and doesn't know much claims about violence:

Quote:
BS....there has been no dramatic increase. And NONE has been sanctioned by Trump[. Another lie by the critical asshole.

New York Times publishes well researched article about the numerous times Trump has obstructed justice trying to block investigations into him, his family, and his criminal friends. Trump tweets:

Quote:
"The New York Times reporting is false," Trump tweeted. "They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

One of Trump's brownshirts calls a New York Times reporter and threatens him with an AJ-47. Where was Matty when the call was made?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:

Staging a hate crime for financial gain is ridiculously stupid...an idea so stupid that I could easily see Matty giving birth to it.

And no, I don't wonder where the police came up with the theory. Police say things all the time that are not factually accurate.

Then he could go on the left wing media and likely get paid for telling his lie while getting attention, and then the left wing entertainment industry might take pity on him and hire him. That may have been is pathetic angle. Kind of like Dean whining about how he feels threatened, and the rest of his nutty claims.

MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Seems like Trump's FBI was on to his shenanigans.

P.S., the black supremacist Smollett has been charged. What he did was a hate crime. What he did was try to lynch all white Trump supporters.

nope you moron a computer program was onto his racist terrorism. You are such a liar and low-to-no level thinker.

Work computer use alerted Coast Guard to lieutenant’s terror attack plans, prosecutors say
Quote:
Christopher P. Hasson was studying mass shooters, according to investigators. An internal program, they said, picked up his suspicious computer activity.

Let's hope authorities don't raid your laptop PENDEJO

You are off the MAGA message...get with the program:

It was just over a year ago, at a nationally televised debate, when Donald Trump chided Jeb Bush for speaking another language on the campaign trail. “This is a country,” Trump said standing at the lectern next to Bush, “where we speak English, not Spanish.”

Muchos mexicanos aman a Trump
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:
mat-ty wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Tell us shithead how it was financial??? what was his end game??? I'm a victim of a hate crime pay me more to act???

Learn how to read first shit for brains. Then ask your questions to the police you dumb fuck as the police are the ones saying he did it for financial gain.

You're like a little kid, so easy to rattle your cage.....carry on nitwit
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You illerate dumb fuck. I figured I'll speak to you at your level. That way there may at least be some hope that you will be able to understand what is being discussed. Apparently, it worked because you now get who is saying what.

Your stupidity is not funny Matty, it's just sad. What a worthless piece of shit you are. Carry on in your ignorace you moron.

Last edited by vientomas on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KGB-NP wrote:
vientomas wrote:

Then he could go on the left wing media and likely get paid for telling his lie while getting attention, and then the left wing entertainment industry might take pity on him and hire him. That may have been is pathetic angle. Kind of like Dean whining about how he feels threatened, and the rest of his nutty claims.

That's about as likely as Matty being able to string a thought together without the use of profanity. Not placing bets on that outcome.
vientomas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalibuGuru wrote:
vientomas wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
real-human wrote:
MalibuGuru wrote:
Seems like Trump's FBI was on to his shenanigans.

P.S., the black supremacist Smollett has been charged. What he did was a hate crime. What he did was try to lynch all white Trump supporters.

nope you moron a computer program was onto his racist terrorism. You are such a liar and low-to-no level thinker.

Work computer use alerted Coast Guard to lieutenant’s terror attack plans, prosecutors say
Quote:
Christopher P. Hasson was studying mass shooters, according to investigators. An internal program, they said, picked up his suspicious computer activity.

Let's hope authorities don't raid your laptop PENDEJO

You are off the MAGA message...get with the program:

It was just over a year ago, at a nationally televised debate, when Donald Trump chided Jeb Bush for speaking another language on the campaign trail. “This is a country,” Trump said standing at the lectern next to Bush, “where we speak English, not Spanish.”

Muchos mexicanos aman a Trump

Trump supporters no habla espanol.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vientomas wrote:
KGB-NP wrote:
vientomas wrote:

That's about as likely as Matty being able to string a thought together without the use of profanity. Not placing bets on that outcome.

In your previous post you seemed to think that was a feasible reason for this bogus crime. Now it seems that an explanation, as crazy as it may seem, is not likely. What's your explanation then for this nitwit making his bogus claims about being attacked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 390, 391, 392 ... 455, 456, 457  Next
Page 391 of 457

Jump to: