myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WINDSPORT interviews Isobars. Please join in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeconicPuffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
'm still waiting for isobars' responses to my two questions.

I'm still waiting for evidence that isobars can jibe.

KevinDo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeconicPuffin wrote:
swchandler wrote:
'm still waiting for isobars' responses to my two questions.

Dun dun dun
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeconicPuffin wrote:

Hold your breath, please.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
With the new forum guidelines posted today by geohaye, it will be interesting to see how well isobars fares under them. There's that old saying, "be careful what you wish for".

But, getting back to the main theme of this thread, I'm still waiting for isobars' responses to my two questions.

I hadn't seen those new guidelines. It's about damned time!

HOWEVER, some of them (some perversions of "isobars" have been very funny; "isobitchin'" is a hoot, and I'm surprised we haven't heard from "assobars") give me really serious grief, most notably the one that bans discussion of the guidelines. Seriously, I've never heard of anything like that this side of the USSR, North Korea, or NAZI Germany.

I'm working on those questions. They require a block of research and condensation I haven't had time for.
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daviddk wrote:
Mitch
After reading iso`s post re his super human strength are you starting to get an inkling of what type of personality you are dealing with?

They challenged my briefer statement for validation. They got it, in a form useful to anyone who wants to have a longer and higher-quality life. Would you deny that to them?

Last edited by isobars on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
I wonder if Iso's response calling me stupid and presumptive ...

I did no such thing. You're fabricating that. Reread my post.
PeconicPuffin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
I've never heard of anything like that this side of the USSR, North Korea, or NAZI Germany.

It's quite American. They're called rules of decorum. I would think that after "2000 personal baseless attacks" you would welcome them.
Also since you are the only person in the iWindsurf forum who actively censors* and brags about it. I would think you'd encourage it. Presumably it would stop the miscreants from attacking you.

(*or claims to... I don't believe you have a "killfile" that "identifies the worst miscreants and selectively bans them from my own screen.")

scottwerden

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first step in the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Guy owned up to his addiction to forum posting, so it is not all that hard. Here is how it works....

Just post-up, and say: " hello, my name is isobars and I am a forum addict". Then we all say: "Hi isobars".

As you progress through your journey of recovery you may want to own up to such things as thread-hijacking, self-promotion, boring your readers with endless tales of daring-do, and sewing seeds of discord. Don't worry we all know how insidious the Internet can be, how it will try to draw you back into the darkness, but we will be there to help you when you feel the tug of the keyboard, calling you to make just one more joust on iWindsurf.

Remember, just take one day at a time. It will be easy to break this nasty habit, as easy as say putting your foot into the foot strap, FFF, of course. Smile
KevinDo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still curious about your Vo2 max Very Happy
U2U2U2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scottwerden wrote:
The first step in the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem. Guy owned up to his addiction to forum posting, so it is not all that hard. Here is how it works....

Just post-up, and say: " hello, my name is isobars and I am a forum addict". Then we all say: "Hi isobars".

As you progress through your journey of recovery you may want to own up to such things as thread-hijacking, self-promotion, boring your readers with endless tales of daring-do, and sewing seeds of discord. Don't worry we all know how insidious the Internet can be, how it will try to draw you back into the darkness, but we will be there to help you when you feel the tug of the keyboard, calling you to make just one more joust on iWindsurf.

Remember, just take one day at a time. It will be easy to break this nasty habit, as easy as say putting your foot into the foot strap, FFF, of course. Smile

I read your posts and this. The only fault I find in your common sense logic, is you mistakenly believe others have a humanitarian sense about them. For some the milk of human kindness truck has never made deliveries. the sensibility exhibited by others does not apply, rather reverse Golden Rule, Do unto others then book.

Your posts make me think about how others would react, but not how ; they most likely will, so all good intentions, with IMO what will be little positive outcome, but perhaps a little goes a long way.

because it hasn't worked before doesn't mean its not going to now, my glass being half empty in this case

http://www.k4fins.com/fins.html
http://4boards.co.uk/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 14 of 25

Jump to: