myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
WINDSPORT interviews Isobars. Please join in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
You said that I admitted to trolling. Please provide my statement.

Mea culpa (Damn; that’s about 5 or 6 since ~1992). It was davidduck (among others), not you (at least in this thread) who literally admitted trolling. You merely demonstrate it often, such as:
youwindsurf wrote:
perhaps even hiring an airplane to sky write it over the brown and barren, sun-burned hills of the Hanford nuclear waste site.

… your boast is in fact, a lie. ... Until you provide the proof, your boast is a lie, and that lie then makes this another lie ...two lies in this thread alone. [Sorry, dood, but this isn't Mexico.]

your "kill file". A place where posts go that you don't want to answer on the weak premise that my post is somehow offensive to you.

Then you claimed that I called you stupid and presumptive, citing my post which proved you wrong: "Do you REALLY think your stupid and presumptive demands ..."
If a simple declarative sentence gives you that much trouble, how can you expect to read a court transcript?

youwindsurf wrote:
your have a false belief that I ... refused to answer your condescending "questions"

MINE are condescending? REALLY? Well, excuuuuuuuse me.
Besides, you haven’t answered my challenge you on Oct 1 to prove I lie.

Then he wrote:
All I am asking is for you to back up your statement with facts. Why is that so difficult for you?

It's not difficult at all. I just choose to ignore your trolling.

AAAAAND he wrote:
Why is Iso incapable of supporting his fanciful claims of superiority with any facts?

The only superiority claim I recall making compared my posts to those falsely attacking people personally.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
when you show up [in the political side of the iWindsurf forum] in the future ...please leave the victim routine at the door before entering.

Only in your world are baseless personal attacks (e.g. "lying racist yada yada yada") acceptable, even in political forums.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone suggested, the “interview” has decayed into an intervention (aka taking a dump). From this point forward I’ll determine which questions deserve an answer and/or are relevant to the interview, rather than accommodating whatever comes out of your … (mouths).
winfreak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Innovation Reply with quote

Isobars, do you feel you have had an impact in any way on innovation in windsurfing? Have you tested any products that have yet to make it to market and/or were unsuccessful? What is your vision of the future of the sport?
WMP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, this thread has gone down the old pooper hole. Most everybody here seems to have lost any respect they once had for Isobars. Doesn't it all boil down to practicing the golden rule? You can't earn respect unless you give respect. Loyalty is earned and there are some very respectful people in this sport who deserve the attention that is lavished upon those who do not deserve the attention.... this is the irony here.

I once had plenty of respect for you Isobars. You just became someone who I don't have any respect for anymore. Hope you recover from your illness?
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
youwindsurf wrote:
You said that I admitted to trolling. Please provide my statement.

Mea culpa (Damn; that’s about 5 or 6 since ~1992). It was davidduck (among others), not you (at least in this thread) who literally admitted trolling. You merely demonstrate it often, such as:
youwindsurf wrote:
perhaps even hiring an airplane to sky write it over the brown and barren, sun-burned hills of the Hanford nuclear waste site.

… your boast is in fact, a lie. ... Until you provide the proof, your boast is a lie, and that lie then makes this another lie ...two lies in this thread alone. [Sorry, dood, but this isn't Mexico.]

your "kill file". A place where posts go that you don't want to answer on the weak premise that my post is somehow offensive to you.

Then you claimed that I called you stupid and presumptive, citing my post which proved you wrong: "Do you REALLY think your stupid and presumptive demands ..."
If a simple declarative sentence gives you that much trouble, how can you expect to read a court transcript?

youwindsurf wrote:
your have a false belief that I ... refused to answer your condescending "questions"

MINE are condescending? REALLY? Well, excuuuuuuuse me.
Besides, you haven’t answered my challenge you on Oct 1 to prove I lie.

Then he wrote:
All I am asking is for you to back up your statement with facts. Why is that so difficult for you?

It's not difficult at all. I just choose to ignore your trolling.

AAAAAND he wrote:
Why is Iso incapable of supporting his fanciful claims of superiority with any facts?

The only superiority claim I recall making compared my posts to those falsely attacking people personally.

As to your "challenge" that I prove that you lie. It is proven in this post. You said in a previous post that I admitted to trolling and you concede herein that I did not. Therefore, you lied. Challenge met.

The fact is that you avoid answering a simple question with condescension and obfuscation . The truth is apparent to all who care to read it - You cannot back up your claim. You sir have no credibility. I will exit this thread and leave you to continue your "interview" and your trolling.

Good day and good luck. I look forward to avoiding you at Roosevelt next season.
isobars

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youwindsurf wrote:
You said in a previous post that I admitted to trolling and you concede herein that I did not. Therefore, you lied.

I will exit this thread I look forward to avoiding you at Roosevelt next season.

Great! Are those promises?

Lie: An intentionally false statement. Not guilty, yer honor.
ebbride

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars, your stoke and enthusiasm for our sport at age 70 is admirable. what kind of diet are you on? what foods do you avoid? do you drink alcohol at all?
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars, you conveniently missed my question about whether you intend to show up and post on the political side of the forum. Given your negative comments about the place and the folks there, I was hoping that you would promise not to go there anymore.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmmmmm, you ever wonder how much better this world would be if we all had less to say? Myself included....is this really what we want, that we are avoiding or ignoring eachother at Roosevelt or wherever? Kind of sad, don't ya think?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Northwest USA & Canada All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: