myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Epic Failures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...the Middle East and our own vital security interests."

I wonder why "our own vital security interests" are rarely, if ever, clearly defined? There is little question in my mind that it's all about oil, but it's being increasing complicated by religious wars and civil strife. We need to change our strategies and let the folks in the Middle East solve their own problems. As far as the oil goes, less dependence on the Middle East the better. That will cost us, but I feel it will be infinitely less than the military escapades that some envision with relish.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
I have yet to see successful outcomes of any Middle East policy in my lifetime.. We abandoned Lebanon in 1983, giving birth to Al queda .. There's no easy answers unless we occupy.... Is that what you want?

Nuke em I say.

We've been battling them for over 200 years. This is exactly what I didn't like about Bush.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
I know, Boggsy............... Keep working on the spelling.

mrgybe wrote:
Amen. Blindingly obvious to all but those who keep their partisan blinkers firmly in plsce

Just sayin' Wink

So Mr. G, are you going to be in OBX for Easter weekend? If so, wanted to give you time to get the restraining order, or we could share a little windskippy session?
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
One more thing, it turned out to be a 4.7 to 5.2 day today, but there was a good south swell running, should be bigger tomorrow with better wind.
COME ON DOWN!!!
Seriously.

Dude doesn't even want to drive that short haul to Pistol in his gas miser SUV !!!!! What's up with that?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that you also having trouble with differences........in this case, the difference between fat fingers late at night and unforgivable ignorance. An example of fat fingers could be "plsce"......a simple one key slip. However, a glaring example of horrific, outrageous, near criminal ignorance would be thinking that "blinkers" is misspelled. As all readers of Horse and Hound know only too well, blinkers is the correct description for the eyewear of our equine friends. I wonder if that type of criminal ignorance would be grounds for a restraining order?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:
I got news for you NW
The middle east is already in complete madness... The experts don't even know which side the should take... Do you? Shiites? Like in Iraq? Or Sunnis ? Like in Yemen.
Mr G we are supplying the Saudis with intelligence and arms in Yemen as we speak ... Nobody is giving Yemen to Iran ...
It's pretty easy to be an arm chair sec of state when your sitting at home getting ready for a 4.5 day on the central coast...

It's not news, it has been that way for years, but it is getting way more worse, way more faster (I pride myself in my word craft), and that can't be denied. Of course it's hard to tell who the good guys are anymore, we bailed out of there, then ISIS came in, Iran saw that things were going to hell real fast so they (in a brilliant move) decided to help us, how could we refuse? They are burning people in cages!!!!! Iran won't leave after the smoke settles, if it ever does, mark my words, Iran just got a whole lot bigger, and they'd love to add Yemen to their territory, only the Saudis are standing in their way, nobody else.
Ever seen the Saudis take charge in an offensive like this before recently? Me neither. Because they now know that we can't be trusted to do the right thing anymore. What's interesting will be to see who takes out the Iranian nuke plants first, Israel or the Saudis, I'd have to say that today it would be a toss-up. Neither one of them no longer have any reason to look to us for help, Obama took care of that.

One more thing, it turned out to be a 4.7 to 5.2 day today, but there was a good south swell running, should be bigger tomorrow with better wind.
COME ON DOWN!!!
Seriously.

I have no idea where to go , but I will take up on the offer. Can you give me 48 hours warning?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail_Ponder wrote:
nw30 wrote:
COME ON DOWN!!!
Seriously.

Dude doesn't even want to drive that short haul to Pistol in his gas miser SUV !!!!! What's up with that?

Good point. My problem is that if SoCal is working, then Waddell is usually working. Pistol , I have no excuses ...it's the best spot in the country...and I only go on the way to the Gorge.
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
It seems that you also having trouble with differences........in this case, the difference between fat fingers late at night and unforgivable ignorance. An example of fat fingers could be "plsce"......a simple one key slip. However, a glaring example of horrific, outrageous, near criminal ignorance would be thinking that "blinkers" is misspelled. As all readers of Horse and Hound know only too well, blinkers is the correct description for the eyewear of our equine friends. I wonder if that type of criminal ignorance would be grounds for a restraining order?

LOL! Pleace ixkuse mi igornance.

So, ya going down or what?
mrgybe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the week after Easter if it ever warms up here. Snow flurries today. Nearly April! Keep that big V8 running. It may help to shift the temps.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrgybe wrote:
Probably the week after Easter if it ever warms up here. Snow flurries today. Nearly April! Keep that big V8 running. It may help to shift the temps.

Seems like just yesterday , you were extolling the virtues of the lovely mid Atlantic weather. Oh well...75 and sunny again today....think I'll hit the coast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 150 of 200

Jump to: