myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Obama's Epic Failures
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
I can tell you blame Iraq on Obama too. eh?

Give him a minute and he'll get Vietnam in there, too.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bard,NW
Question: if you could go back, pre-2003 , and decide not to invade Iraq . Would you? Saddam still in power, al Qaeda nowhere in the country, no Shiite -Sunni conflicts . Steve - you wouldn't have to worry about fallujah( something that keeps you up at night). But, a brutal dictator would still be in power.
Btw- private payrolls are surging , and today we learned construction hiring is at highest levels since 2006. This thing is gathering steam.
keycocker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boggsman telling us for years how good the recovery looks from his well informed desk, and always being right about it, sure is annoying to those who have been wrong for all these years. Very Happy
boggsman1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC...I don't get off telling people that I'm right and they're wrong , BUT, I certainly take issue with those who discount the recovery, create fear, tout GOLD, and don't give credit when its due.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruz-out
Rubio-gulp,out
Paul-plagiarize,out
Christie- ????
isobars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama's already "been briefed" on today's Maryland mall shooting, yet we're supposed to believe that days to months after the fact that he didn't know squat about Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS targeting of conservative groups and individuals, and the rest of a long list of far more more serious (from a national point of view) events?

I got a health care plan to sell anyone who believes that.
MalibuGuru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
KC...I don't get off telling people that I'm right and they're wrong , BUT, I certainly take issue with those who discount the recovery, create fear, tout GOLD, and don't give credit when its due.

Oh what a difference a couple of weeks make...BTW, according to a recent poll, 75% of the US population thinks we are still in a recession. Real estate and the stock market have made many wealthy. But for the average beer drinker, they are poorer and getting poorer.

Market is down 500 points in 2 days. I'm not a gold bug, but have been invested in RE to protect against the potential financial meltdown.
pueno

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
Real estate and the stock market have made many wealthy.

But, wait, wait, wait, hold on, Hoss.........

Aren't those your wonderful, beloved JOB CREATORS?

Don't the wealthy do no wrong, walk on water, make things better?

Doesn't it "trickle down," so it's all OK?
boggsman1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevenbard wrote:
boggsman1 wrote:

Oh what a difference a couple of weeks make...BTW, according to a recent poll, 75% of the US population thinks we are still in a recession. Real estate and the stock market have made many wealthy. But for the average beer drinker, they are poorer and getting poorer.

Market is down 500 points in 2 days. I'm not a gold bug, but have been invested in RE to protect against the potential financial meltdown.

Steve...in the world of capitalism, the "average beer drinker" doesn't prosper.
It's the risk taker with ambition and smarts that prospers. This dynamic will accelerate as the world economy becomes even more global.
isobars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not recall ever seeing a president dodge every single question this thoroughly: The Obama interview with O'Reilly just now.

First question: When did you know about expected Obamacare website rollout problems?
Answer: total dodge. Repeatedly refused to answer, and lied again that it is up and running the way it’s supposed to now.

#2: Why didn't you fire Sebelius?
Flat and repeatedly refused to answer, began bloviating about “holding everyone accountable”.

#3: Was you biggest mistake telling people they could keep their insurance?
“I regret it.” Then repeatedly dodged and bloviated.

#4: Did Panetta tell you the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack (Panetta says he did)?
Refused to answer, proposed a different question, and bloviated at length. “We’ve had many hearings. It’s a dangerous place. ”

#5: But your detractors believe you covered up #4 to protect the election. What about that?
Falsely accused Bill of telling his viewers it was a coverup (Bill protects Obama far beyond credibility). Obama again denied Panettta’s claim AND lied about what Obama read from his teleprompter endlessly over the next few days.

#6: Why was the IRS chief in the White House 157 times, an incredible record? Was it all about healthcare (implication: as opposed to as a weapon in Cincinnati)?
Instant dodge and change of topic to how vital the IRS is to the ACA.

#7: You don’t recall seeing IRS chief at all?
No (despite his answer to #6 about its criticality.)

#8: Some people say the IRS was used as a weapon in Cincinnati.
Denied it repeatedly, despite hard proof and confessions under oath. “Multiple hearings … non-issue … it’s Fox News’ fault … zero corruption.)

#9: Why do you feel it’s so necessary to fundamentally transform a nation that gave you such an incredible opportunity?
“I don’t think we have to fundamentally transform America” … HIS CAMPAIGN PLATFORM WAS ABOUT FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORMING AMERICA … followed by more campaigning.

Last edited by isobars on Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 8 of 200

Jump to: