myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What did Christie know, and when did he know it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boggsman1 wrote:
...he must be doing something right.

Don't forget that he shook hands with and made nicey-nicey with the Kenyan Muslim Marxist Commie, that evil purveyor of good health care for all.
mac

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poking the rabid is fun. Here's more:

Quote:
3. How could Christie not have known? And if he didn’t, how did his office become so poisonous?
Christie said that he thought of his office as a family: “We work together and we tell each other the truth. We support each other when we need to be supported, and we admonish each other when we need to be admonished.”
His political opponents found it hard to believe that he could have been kept out of the loop about the lane closures.
“He runs a paramilitary organization, very strict discipline,” Barbara Buono, the state senator whom Christie trounced in his re-election campaign last fall, said on MSNBC. “People don’t sneeze or go to the bathroom without asking Christie’s permission to.”
Even if Christie didn’t know, there are questions about whether his lieutenants bully his political opponents. Steve Fulop, the Democratic mayor of Jersey City, said again on Thursday that the governor’s office canceled meetings with his people after Fulop failed to endorse Christie’s re-election bid.
That seems to contradict Christie’s representation of the relationship during his press conference: “The fact of the matter is we’ve continued to work with Jersey City over the course of time since he’s been mayor.”
Fulop said on his Facebook page that it “couldn't have been a more distorted representation of the facts.” He added: “And just the start of it.”
A former New Jersey governor, Tom Kean, a Republican, questioned how it was possible that Kelly could have ordered the Port Authority to close the lanes with only a few people involved in the discussion.
On MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” he wondered “how that atmosphere was allowed to exist.”
“I don’t think we’ve heard the last of this,” he said.

I know, it's mainstream media so NW thinks its all a lie. http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/09/22245611-six-questions-still-lingering-in-the-george-washington-bridge-fiasco?lite/?cid=hero_media
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:

I know, it's mainstream media so NW thinks its all a lie.

But, but, but............... isn't this all Obama's fault?

And Fox News answer? "Look! Over there! BENGHAZI!"
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, keep trying, no matter what you guys say, you won't make me care about him.
Try something or somebody else if you really feel the need to.
pueno

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
LOL, keep trying, no matter what you guys say, you won't make me care about him.

NW, no matter what I've said before, I'll say this here and now:

You are a constant source of amusement and entertainment. It must be a tough job to be the perpetual clown, so congratulations for doing that tough job so well.

Bzzzzt..... Your turn.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:

Im LOL too NW. Everytime I see the term RINO, I laugh at the tough guy Republican who says it. It shows how small a tent the party now occupies, and it delays the return to significance the party will endure. Keep your IV attached to Drudge, and assure Hillary a big win in 2016.
BTW- who would you like to see get the Repub nomination in 2016?
swchandler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are the majority of folks railing against Governor Christi? Republicans. As I've pointed out earlier, the lead up to the 2014 and 2016 elections will be an on going spectacle where Republicans eat their own in full public view to prove who's the most conservative.

Let's hear it guys, who is your Republican stallion in the 2016 presidential elections? Oh, and don't forget to tell us why you're picking them to be your winner.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chandler, as long as the Koch bros. , and the Club for Growth are around, pulling the strings, we will be guaranteed top notch entertainment. The NYPOST, a Murdoch property, is doing all they can to keep the heat on Mr. Christie....its quite interesting. When I suggested the Repubs run Jeb in 2012, Matty riduculed me. I will say Chris Christie would be a very tough opponent for any Democrat...a hard righty like Ted Cruz will be roadkill.
uwindsurf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Let's hear it guys, who is your Republican stallion in the 2016 presidential elections? Oh, and don't forget to tell us why you're picking them to be your winner.

My Republican mare is Sarah Palin, because she is just so darn irresistibly cute and plucky.

Sarah's running mate to be Michele Bachmann for her obvious intellect.

Palin/Bachmann 2016 - You go girls!!
isobars

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't followed Christie beyond his apparent straight-shooting, candid, get 'er done, no-nonsense persona ... something we need in the White House for a change. I'll pay much closer attention in 2016; until then it's just noise.

What concerns me FAR more at this point is the astronomical level of media bias. Benghazi, unemployment, near-permanent payment to REMAIN unemployed, worst economic recovery since that OTHER depression, Fast & Furious, Philadelphia voter intimidation, trampling the Constitution and the law, lying to the Congress and the public endlessly on the public record, the IRS and NSA spying and retribution, and SO much more, and the media gives Obama a pass. But let Christie's underlings shut down a city's traffic and before ANY links to him surface, he's immediately GUILTY AS CHARGED BY THE LEFT WING MEDIA.

Last edited by isobars on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: