myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What did Christie know, and when did he know it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
turns out this guy is a real scum low life liar.

His first campaign for an office in 1994ish he lied and said his opponent was under investigation by a government agency. christy won that election. But he was then sued by the people he made those false statements about. He lost that case and had to pay a settlement and had to issue a public apology in a newspaper as part of the agreement.

A person like this should have never been allowed to be a federal prosecutor. I say a lie like this should prevent him for ever from having top positions in the government in Law enforcement.

Boy his real scum low life tactics sure sounds familiar. Just recently another person on this forum lied about someone stalking them, plus leading questions about people beating their children, child molestation and other insane accusations and paranoid rants. He had to pay a settlement. Imagine if someone would have entertained a wager of assets based on such accusations of stalking. The public apology is the easy part.

Good to see he's not alone. I wonder if someone else is planning on running for office, or if he could measure up to his own judgement of others.

bajaDean wrote:
I do believe there should be a price to pay for being despicable humans, and hope that he is rotting in a hot place .
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, was it Mike Fick that make slanderous accusations of me and others?
swchandler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac, seemingly you've missed some of the past action in bajaDean's threads.
mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just referring to Iso calling me a child molester. A man of integrity, clearly. Did someone else call someone a molester? Not clear what RR's post means.
techno900

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajadean called me a child molester among other degrading things, because I suggested that he needed to get back on his meds. I made the comment after he initiated one of his typical rant and rave episodes with name calling.
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
turns out this guy is a real scum low life liar.

His first campaign for an office in 1994ish he lied and said his opponent was under investigation by a government agency. christy won that election. But he was then sued by the people he made those false statements about. He lost that case and had to pay a settlement and had to issue a public apology in a newspaper as part of the agreement.

A person like this should have never been allowed to be a federal prosecutor. I say a lie like this should prevent him for ever from having top positions in the government in Law enforcement.

Boy his real scum low life tactics sure sounds familiar. Just recently another person on this forum lied about someone stalking them, plus leading questions about people beating their children, child molestation and other insane accusations and paranoid rants. He had to pay a settlement. Imagine if someone would have entertained a wager of assets based on such accusations of stalking. The public apology is the easy part.

Good to see he's not alone. I wonder if someone else is planning on running for office, or if he could measure up to his own judgement of others.

bajaDean wrote:
I do believe there should be a price to pay for being despicable humans, and hope that he is rotting in a hot place .

oh the little troll boy ... you are too much here again... as I had profiled you from the starts of your going personal and escalating.

again I did not say you were being investigated by any authority. Again I did not know if you were stalking me, with your aggressive behavior like this but with some off the wall posts that hit home with me I did believe you were... See Christee made the claim when he had no knowledge of it was even the case, I know this is way past your pay grade of logic. See I was truthful I believed you were aggressive and always starting personal attacks like this out of the blue for no reason other than being a potential McVeigh wanta be. And I have had others with the similar aggressiveness on other forums stalk me to find out my identity. He really is so similar to you it is remarkable.

yep you are so stupid you can not tell the difference between an actual tort vs me asking or believing you if you are stalking me from mentioning things about me personally. If you would stayon the subject vs attacking me I would not have inferred it. Again if you would not go personal and always start the person attacks one would not profile you as an aggressive idiot who starts it. The profile fits you perfectly. You never achieved anything in education and yet you believe you are smart. I have told you you should give up with your right wing victim rants and take responsibility for your failures. Again I profiled you from the start and you go McVeigh here all the time.

That is why a scum like Christee you would defend. You are such a cry baby because you just did not apply yourself in school to all you could have been when it was handed to you by your obviously good family from what you have said. Again never to late to educate yourself, start with some math/logic. that way you will begin to understand the real world.

See you fit the profile of a stalker to the t from my experience... Next time do not make it personal with information that fit my picture and I will not believe you are doing the real stalking, because your aggressive personality that goes personal like here rally shows you have some potential to be a McVeigh. You post like a McVeigh wanta be always going personal.

Again you start it and you cry..

and again Christie's was settled and you seem to defend racists too. I get it...

BY the way I retracted that I believed you were stalking me, because others said they believed you were not and looked at the precise words you used with what you were clarifying. It was not a lie that I believed it, yes I appeared to be wrong. You just made a statement that I lied, that is what I consider defamation, and not a true statement. I did not lie, i did believe you were. Again way past your pay grade to understand.

Again Christie did not believe it he was just saying it to harm a person from winning for his gain.

Last edited by real-human on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
bajadean called me a child molester among other degrading things, because I suggested that he needed to get back on his meds. I made the comment after he initiated one of his typical rant and rave episodes with name calling.

Nope you are wrong as usual, no question about that.. I asked you if you were big difference.... Ask about meds and I give you a dose. Again you went McVeigh and I can do the same. As I said in many boards I have been on when you ask about meds in a predatory manner like a predator you are banned. This board obviously allows predators like you who start it. You do believe in a person self defence when someone starts it that the other should respond in kind. Well you went above and beyond so I ask you again...

Anyway have you stopped having your way with children?

I thought right wing was all about standing your ground. and as far as name calling my gosh this board is full of right wing cry babies that love Rush's Savages, Palins escalating name calling. My gosh that is why they love Christie too, the guy who mocked reporters that he was moving cones, and that they had nothing better to do than investigate a no incident issue that he was playing the aggressive right wing victim mantra.

and gee he was fined for his lies before, his 5 top people have mainly quit or one been fired and he still acts like he is the victim. again they just went after one persons who he hired to a top position saying in high school where Christie even knew him he was some kind f flunkie, so why did Christie hire him for a top cream of the crop positions....

techno900

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as I said, any questions?
real-human

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techno900 wrote:
Just as I said, any questions?

yes I posted them, when you go so low (starting it) asking about meds, should you have been banned when you start it.

Or is it just you can dish it but are a little cry baby when it is dished back at you.

techno900

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No response needed. Anyway, I have to go find a box of Kleenex to wipe my tears away, but it's from laughter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 11 of 20

Jump to: