myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What did Christie know, and when did he know it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isobars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta admit, though, that I do appreciate the bull riding torso armor I wear on the water. (Something tells me BajjaDingbat didn't wear even a helmet.)
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
Hey Dingbat,

You know what the difference is here? We're all windsurfers, and if there's one thing AWESOME about windsurfers, it's that we're all a bunch of tenacious mothers. Take your ridiculous tactics to those sites filled with your "rodeo" light wieghts who give up too easy, because around here we ride fire breathing dragons. Bulls are for amateurs!

YeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

actually what I see here is the absolute worst rudeness I have seen in a long time. That is why I dropped in, I am so amazed windsurfers act this way. The moderated boards were nice because it forced the McVeigh wanta bees to abide by civily. But here is a partial wild west, from what I have read some posters claim others have threatened them. I would have never guessed, as from my encounters over the years that windsurfers are of what I have experienced higher caliber because windsurfers seemed a smarter bunch that I have met.

as I said, read a bunch of rude posts here so decided to join in finally. again when good people stay quiet only the right wing trolls are heard.

BTW all the other sites I post on the people are now very respectful and rarely ever go McVeigh, maybe one time a year see it. The main one that was owned by a right wing trust fund paper owner closed his down after at least 10 years, my guess due to liability. It was the largest paper in the state, that is so right wing it is unreal. Just no forum anymore which is a shame.

boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, Please , Please can we get back to talking about the round Governor of the great state of Jersey????
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
Gotta admit, though, that I do appreciate the bull riding torso armor I wear on the water. (Something tells me BajjaDingbat didn't wear even a helmet.)

hmmm, maybe that is why I have won at least 5 major national and international awards is the past 10 years of my life.

As far as your Bull shiiite you eat on a daily basis who cares...

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:

actually what I see here is the absolute worst rudeness I have seen in a long time. That is why I dropped in, I am so amazed windsurfers act this way. The moderated boards were nice because it forced the McVeigh wanta bees to abide by civily. But here is a partial wild west, from what I have read some posters claim others have threatened them. I would have never guessed, as from my encounters over the years that windsurfers are of what I have experienced higher caliber because windsurfers seemed a smarter bunch that I have met.

as I said, read a bunch of rude posts here so decided to join in finally. again when good people stay quiet only the right wing trolls are heard.

BTW all the other sites I post on the people are now very respectful and rarely ever go McVeigh, maybe one time a year see it. The main one that was owned by a right wing trust fund paper owner closed his down after at least 10 years, my guess due to liability. It was the largest paper in the state, that is so right wing it is unreal. Just no forum anymore which is a shame.

Blah, blah, blah, blah right wing trust fund...blah blah blah....copy / paste,copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste,

You see all those words in bold text? Which ones best represent your accusations about Techno 900 beating his children, or being a child molester? All of them would be the correct answer you cry baby troll false accuser. My problem is I have zero tolerance for people who make those types of unfounded accusations. I don't care who it's towards whether it be my friend or foe. Those are disgusting accusations and you better start backing that $hit up with proof if you care to continue on that path.

bajaDean wrote:

hmmm, maybe that is why I have won at least 5 major national and international awards is the past 10 years of my life.
Who cares? You're STILL a dingbat! Take your heinous accusations and awards elsewhere.
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:

Blah, blah, blah, blah right wing trust fund...blah blah blah....copy / paste,copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste, copy / paste,

bajaDean wrote:

Who cares?

You see all those words in bold text? Which ones best represent your accusations about Techno 900 beating his children, or being a child molester? All of them would be the correct answer you cry baby troll false accuser. My problem is I have zero tolerance for people who make those types of unfounded accusations. I don't care who it's towards whether it be my friend or foe. Those are disgusting accusations and you better start backing that $hit up with proof if you care to continue on that path.

bajaDean wrote:

Who cares? You're STILL a dingbat!

you are such a troll... hahahahahahaha

no accusations they were simple questions you mindless idiot. again he starts it with his meds and I can play his right wing petty game of Christiee 101.... Or will he now move up to McVeigh and have a right wing blast. He can answer them for himself.

and for that matter seems you are defending his actions too, gee no surprise there with your lack of brains....

oh, do not like people who use their brains to get somewhere do ya... hahahahaha

Last edited by real-human on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
mac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you both stop, or at least post something substantive?
real-human

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mac wrote:
Can you both stop, or at least post something substantive?
I beg to differ, all this is specifically to the Christie right wing mantra and MO. It runs in the family... and they are proud of it. they were always proud of the Christie bullying and they practice what they respect.

Then they can not handle it when it is back at them in a mild way. So next they go McVeigh.

Christie just can not go McVeigh because he is limited by laws that will put him in jail.

Hope I cleared up how this was spot on for the thread.

KGB-NP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bajaDean wrote:
Then they can not handle it when it is back at them in a mild way.

This is mild?
bajaDean wrote:
Have you stopped beating your children yet? Or have you stopped molesting children?
Mildly retarded, perhaps.

Boggsman,
If you like the big round Christie then you should come check out our great mayor of Toronto. Our round guy does crack (and maybe murder) which makes Christie a lightweight.
boggsman1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reinerehlers wrote:
bajaDean wrote:
Then they can not handle it when it is back at them in a mild way.

This is mild?
bajaDean wrote:
Have you stopped beating your children yet? Or have you stopped molesting children?
Mildly retarded, perhaps.

Boggsman,
If you like the big round Christie then you should come check out our great mayor of Toronto. Our round guy does crack (and maybe murder) which makes Christie a lightweight.

RR...I love Rob Ford, he's great!! Seriously though, Toronto is a wonderful city, its quite perplexing that he was the choice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 7 of 20

Jump to: