myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
What other boom head will fit my Streamlined booms?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did make those quoted statements earlier in response your overly dramatic negative comments, and I stand by them. But, in fact, you're the only one at the time offering negative commentary about the MS front end. All other posters offered very favorable opinions.

Now, why are you bringing up the MS front end as a possible retrofit, after you were clearly on record stating what a big hassle the design is? Given the fact that you don't want to step back from your earlier comments, the current situation makes you look more than a bit foolish.

Lastly, you falsely accused me of deriding you for using a shim. Why don't you man up and admit that you were wrong about that?
KevinDo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swchandler wrote:
Yes, I did make those quoted statements earlier in response your overly dramatic negative comments, and I stand by them. But, in fact, you're the only one at the time offering negative commentary about the MS front end. All other posters offered very favorable opinions.

Now, why are you bringing up the MS front end as a possible retrofit, after you were clearly on record stating what a big hassle the design is? Given the fact that you don't want to step back from your earlier comments, the current situation makes you look more than a bit foolish.

Lastly, you falsely accused me of deriding you for using a shim. Why don't you man up and admit that you were wrong about that?

He is considering a retrofit so people might want to buy it. Doesn't seem like folks like the streamline head
isobars

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He knows that, Kevin. He's just screwing up yet ANOTHER thread in his endless, puzzling isobash obsession. He's a smart, knowledgeable guy; I, and I assume some other readers, would prefer that he apply those traits to the topics rather than just taking endless personal dumps in our forum.
nw30

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
He knows that, Kevin. He's just screwing up yet ANOTHER thread in his endless, puzzling isobash obsession. He's a smart, knowledgeable guy; I, and I assume some other readers, would prefer that he apply those traits to the topics rather than just taking endless personal dumps in our forum.

Funny, SWC seems to be a bit of a hypocrite, he got all over me for doing here, some time ago, what he just did here, so I deleted my post and said I'd keep it over in the political thread.
I can't take him seriously anymore, he's got issues.
swchandler

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW30, did I bring up anything political? In that other situation you mentioned, did I even offer comment about it on this side of the forum? The answer to both questions is no. I'm thinking you just wanted to try to get under my skin, just like you did earlier. Last time, you had second thoughts and later deleted your post, but why do I think that won't be the case now?
beaglebuddy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man asked which boom heads will fit a Streamlined so he can sell them, not which boom head is best.
Can we stick to the topic please?
outhaul

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to change the subject back to boom heads but why are Streamlined heads so misunderstood?
I take it we're not talking about the current head but rather the older head with straps?
The new head looks killer to me, I like the idea of a dedicated head, no shim or adapter. I realize for some this would be a major PITA but if you are all RDM or SDM it makes sense and it's pure.
I don't own any Streamlined products but would like to try them and if I was starting over I'd seriously consider going that way.
KevinDo

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outhaul wrote:
Sorry to change the subject back to boom heads but why are Streamlined heads so misunderstood?
I take it we're not talking about the current head but rather the older head with straps?
The new head looks killer to me, I like the idea of a dedicated head, no shim or adapter. I realize for some this would be a major PITA but if you are all RDM or SDM it makes sense and it's pure.
I don't own any Streamlined products but would like to try them and if I was starting over I'd seriously consider going that way.

From what I've been told, the newer one is a whole lot easier to adjust but still not that "easy". Kevin Kan has one and claims it's still stiffer than the Maui Head. Wouldn't mind trying one but I use one boom for 3 different masts and I have to say the Maui Head is sure easy to adjust!

-Kevin

waitinSD

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey isotard
thought you plonked chandler into your make believe kill file. then how can you see and respond directly to his posts? it's probably way too late but you are in desperate need of mental health services. please keep your delusional response and rant to 140 characters.
outhaul

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinDo wrote:
I use one boom for 3 different masts and I have to say the Maui Head is sure easy to adjust!

-Kevin

Do you use the Maui head on another brand?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Windsurfing Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: