myiW Current Conditions and Forecasts Community Forums Buy and Sell Services

Hi guest · myAccount · Log in
 SearchSearch   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   RegisterRegister 
Put children in jail or send them to be killed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KGB-NP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the theater on Oak street with the deli up front. Nothing is cooler than being able to sit and enjoy your meal while watching a flick, but then, everything is better in HR.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:

This is not Pulitzer material I generate here.
Clearly my modest musings have reached some deep rooted problems these guys are displaying.
Why do they read my posts?

Let me guess, because I don't think that you are posting just to preach to the choir, so it has to be that you want us, the non-libs, to read it, otherwise why post it?
A fake current story?
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW,
If it is not too much trouble could you read through the thread? You mentioned that you sometimes skip things that don't interest you which seems reasonable to me.
I do that,too.
nw30

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keycocker wrote:
NW,
If it is not too much trouble could you read through the thread? You mentioned that you sometimes skip things that don't interest you which seems reasonable to me.
I do that,too.

Sorry but I have , and I don't follow your logic, no biggie, I was just trying to zero in on your logic about your constant claim of "fake news" and "fake media", nothing else, it's really not that complicated.
So it seems to me that you just did, what you have been railing against for a very long time, post a fake current news story that didn't even happen in Texas, so like I said, it's not really that complicated.
keycocker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NW.
Sorry for the confusion. The story was sent to me as a video on Mexican TV by a hysterical parent. It happened in 2010 to a 15 year old.
I missed the time stamp. My bad. Weak Spanish.
I meant to be talking about the wisdom of sending troops to fight kids, mainly to forward your presidential ambitions.
That topic has not proved of interest to conservatives here.
Somehow they each chose to attack the messenger.
It is their right to choose that.
Folks here don't have to discuss these foolish children being in danger from politicos with an alcohol problem.
Exactly what this has to do the part of the media that I think is misleading us?
It is a belief that is shared among most of my conservative friends.
We could be wrong.
MULLDE102f

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobars wrote:
reinerehlers wrote:
Better yet, next time I'm in HR I'll look you up, treat you to a movie and some "fresh" popcorn.

Looking forward to the movie, but would feel guilty eating something with a markup of 806% even if someone else is paying for it.

Then there's the carbs (four times the carbs I eat each day), the sat fat (at least 10 times what most Americans should eat in a day), the trans fats (our daily healthy limit is zero), the calories (many people's healthy daily total), and the smell (theater "butter's" smell is pretty close to that of vomit, IMO).

Then there's the new Winnebago and maybe the Outback I bought instead with the saved money.

Ahhh, youth! It's so blissful ... and then ya die ... in this case, of self-inflicted diabetes now beyond endemic in the U.S. and becoming pandemic in countries hosting MacDonald's.

Is one tub gonna kill us? Not unless it clogs that last tiny artery passage, which happens. But it's easier for me to go cold turkey than to decide every day, "Can I eat $#!+ just this one time ... huh ... can I? Can I?"

Oh, yes ... I almost forgot: Very Happy

Wait, what? Is there anything this guy can't skew to refer to himself?
isobars

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nw30 wrote:
I was just trying to zero in on your logic about your constant claim of "fake news" and "fake media" ...

Some of these guys claim anything Fox News broadcasts is false. That's their PROOF that it's not true, no matter whose lips were moving, no matter what source Fox cites, no matter the independent verification elsewhere. That hundreds of people, networks, agencies, political hacks, etc. who examine every syllable on the network around the clock are able to find only rare, arguable distortions should make their detractors feel as stupid as they act. Tip: Just because BSNBC or CNN says "Fox lied" doesn't make it true; we must verify anything important before basing decisions on it.
nw30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How insane is this, is this supposed to be some kind of threat?
Does he really believe that they are predisposed to become terrorists?
If so, wouldn't he want them to be turned back?
Or is he just too fearful of them so we have no choice?
If that were the case, then they (the terrorists in making) win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dem Politician: Grant Illegals Amnesty Or They’ll Become Terrorists
7:48 PM 08/21/2014

Democratic State Representative and candidate for U.S. representative Pat Murphy said Tuesday that if the underage migrants who have come to the U.S. from Central America aren’t given a “pathway for citizenship” they could become terrorists.

Speaking with Iowa Public Radio host Ben Kieffer, Murphy said that “we need to make sure that we take care of the children that are coming up here.”

“They’re not from Mexico, they’re coming from further south,” Murphy continued. “We need to make sure that when we’re talking about these children we need to treat them like they’re our children or our grandchildren. If they’re gonna be refugees, which several of them are going to be, we need to make sure that we have—one, we take care of them, and we create a pathway for citizenship and set up education for them so they don’t become the same problem that we’re currently having in the Middle East—that they’ll be terrorists a generation from now.”

Murphy has represented Iowa’s 99th district in the Iowa House of Representatives since 1989, and earlier this summer won the Democratic nomination for congressman representing Iowa’s 1st. Murphy, who has called himself “a liberal’s liberal,” was endorsed by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, the political action committee famous for drafting Elizabeth Warren to run for Senate and instigating Scott Walker’s recall election. “He supports expanding Social Security benefits, holding Wall Street accountable, lowering student loan interest rates, and Elizabeth Warren’s economic populist agenda,” read their endorsement.

Murphy’s comments came the same day that ISIS released the gruesome video of an unknown terrorist beheading American journalist James Foley, and threatening to kill another. U.S. and British intelligence officials now think that the murderer is from the United Kingdom.

“From what we’ve seen it looks increasingly likely that it is a British citizen,” said Prime Minister David Cameron Wednesday. “Now this is deeply shocking. But we know far too many British citizens have travelled to Iraq and travelled to Syria to take part in extremism and violence.”

Murphy said he supports the immigration reform bill that passed in the Senate last year, which creates a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, and also implied that it’s too expensive to deport illegals anyway.

“There is no way that I can see that this state is going to move 13 million undocumented workers back to the countries they came from. We saw what went on in Postville in this district, back in–six or eight years ago. We spent approximately–I think it was $230,000 for each person that we deported from the Postville plant,” he said.

Murphy was referring to the arrest of nearly 400 undocumented workers after Immigrations and Customs Enforcement officials raided a meatpacking plant in Postville, Iowa. Most of the workers arrested were deported within the year.

Murphy’s campaign was reached out to for comment, but has not yet provided a statement.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/21/dem-politician-grant-illegals-amnesty-or-theyll-become-terrorists/
mariemiguel0817

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:54 am    Post subject: Children sholud be sent to Jail Reply with quote

Hi, my opinion here is, it depends how innocent the child is. I think, it is not advisable to kill them because they are considered minor and most of them are really innocent. Maybe to send them to jail is possible but we need to know the exact truth first of the crime they have committed before doing so. What they need will be counselling.
techno900

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The right wants to close the borders, which is essentially impossible. The left apparently isn't concerned with the flow of illegals across the border, particularly the children.

So, where is the legislation from the left to open the borders to all children looking for asylum? If the correct thing to do is let them all in for their own safety, then why try to turn any of them around at the border?

If you believe that the influx of children is because of their need to flee persecution, then the left should stand up and push for programs that will bring them all in safely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    iWindsurf Community Forum Index -> Politics, Off-Topic, Opinions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: